Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rocking Update !!!⭐️
Wow the highs and lows they both reached in this one update was incredible!
It started of with their intense passion for each other and ended with their combative stance.
24 hours in a relationship and they landed up with their first major fight as well.
But i dont see Khushi to be blamed here simply because as a woman she saw through lavanya and she chose to give voice to her opinion, however Arnav just on virtue of being Arnav Raizada is as inflexible and headstrong as ever!
Now what hell will break once Khushi reaches home is going to be another great read from you considering her already foul mood.

PS : what a pretty lake house !!😳

Edited by _disha_ - 11 years ago
Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yippee!!
Res

Sorry for unres-ing so late. My internet was having some problem.

Edited--->

First of all, that was a very very beautiful lake house 😳

They are already having a major fight. But I support Khushi in this matter. Arnav was the one who was supposed to give explanation but ended up asking her such a question and hurting her in the process! Whatta man...!!!
Khushi has all the rights to be on caution with Lavanya.

What's with Garima? Is there any other reason for hr not to let Khushi go other than the family one?
Waiting to see how Arnav manofy her πŸ˜‰

Edited by Mini17 - 11 years ago
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Great update!!

Wow...their relationship is going to be one rollercoaster ride...I can see that...but it's okay...atleast

there won't be any dull moment...in their life. πŸ˜‰

I personally believe there is no harm in asking your BF about his past love life...if you have what it

takes to handle the truth...if you feel you can't handle the truth...you should leave it alone...

And Arnav, I feel shouldn't have minded her asking him about his past relationships either...

It's better than her having to hear about it from other sources...

They are laying the foundation of their relationship...it's always better to put all the cards on the

table...right from the very start..

Thanks for the PM..

Waiting for the next part!!

❀️

Edited by IPK007 - 11 years ago
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!πŸ‘

Garima has put her foot down and decided that Khushi isn't leaving town😭 that is so sad I mean that is Khushi's dream from her childhood. Why is she doing this to her???

I'm glad that Khushi told Arnav how she feels about Lavanya,so he knows ahead of time. She confronted him that she only wants him and no one else.πŸ˜‰ Way to go Khushi!! Standing p for yourself and letting him know where you stand in the relationship!!

Thanks for the pm!!

Need to know what Arnav has to say after Khushi's let's him know that he is the only "one" for her!!!
Edited by Hawa1997 - 11 years ago
neevankrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a cute love story dear...!!!!wonderfully written wit Al dramatic Kushis behaviour...such a sweet and relaxing story!!!!!thanx for d pm!!!!!do send pm for future updates!!!!tc!!!
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice story... loved the characters... continue soon
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loveddd it..the end ws rellli goood :')
CrazyDee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haaawww!!! This is absolutely fabulous! Just fabulous!! Outstanding!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
"Khushi was not going to let this come between her and Arnav, they had barely even started. Her insecurities were baseless. She needed to remember how Arnav made her feel, what he had done for her. He had gone out of his way to make her dreams come true. Last night, there was only one woman that Arnav Singh Raizada had eyes for, and that was her. After everything that was said and done, that was the only reality that she needed to hang on to."
This makes me think so much... on so many things and actually in a way made me smarter..πŸ˜› Amazing!😊❀️ Thanks!!😎
segad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
many a slip between the cup and the lip!

the missed gol gappas are the least of her worries when the perfect storm brewing at home on the kitchen table blows in