Frequent Posters

kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice story pm mew next part
Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved the whole concept of this story.

I can't even tell you how much I loved the date. It was perfect except for Lavanya but we need some one to ignite the fire, right!? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good that Khushi tried and resolved what was going on in her mind. But what will happen now that she has got a letter from Harvard?

Waiting for the next update to see what will Arnav do. ๐Ÿ˜‰
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
First of all thank u so much for the Pm or i would have missed out on such a wonderful story.

The way u have developed the story so beautifully is commendable and all the likes all ur chapters got is testimony to the fact how much they have pleased so many people, including me.

I have read all the 9 chapters together and am left with wanting more, so plz do update soon.

I can't possibly put into words all that i have read and appreciated and loved in all these 9 chapters in one post, but i promise to do so from now on as i go on reading the story.

Plz do PM me whenever u update the next chapter.

I am so hating Lavanya here and i guess she will spell trouble further into the story, but ur Arnav is so romantic! I am as it is so in love with the character from the show and now iam reading abt a romantic Arnav and he is irresistible!

do update soon.

Take care

Swati

pokemonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
truely a great update
luved it continue soon di
reshkn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know how i ended up with this story...or how i finished it off in one go..๐Ÿ˜Š
i hav a pull towards the story wanting to read more..
it has a very different concept..and i love the duo here..they are far beyond adorable..๐Ÿ˜Š
and yes ,i hate lavanya..she is trouble..

can u pm me the next tym u update..wud love to follow ur work๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
rush007 thumbnail
I can't tell u how much stressed I was actually with work.As I started reading all the chapters I got the heavenly feeling thanks to u for giving such a lovely story. Plz arshi very strong no sheetal or La should be able to come b/w them. Plz update the next chapter soon,thanks.
swekus thumbnail
jus read all the parts... awesome FF๐Ÿ‘
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rush007

I can't tell u how much stressed I was actually with work.As I started reading all the chapters I got the heavenly feeling thanks to u for giving such a lovelystory. Plzarshi very strong no sheetal or La should be able to come b/wthem. Plzupdate the next chapter soon,thanks.

It makes me very happy to know my little story made you happy. Exciting things will be happening in the up coming chapters. I should have ch 10 up sometime today. Please PM me your email address for future updates.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: reshkn

<font size="2">i dont know how i ended up with this story...or how i finished it off in one go..๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

<font size="2">i hav a pull towards the story wanting to read more..</font>
<font size="2">it has a very different concept..and i love the duo here..they are far beyond adorable..๐Ÿ˜Š</font>
<font size="2">and yes ,i hate lavanya..she is trouble..</font>

<font size="2">can u pm me the next tym u update..wud love to follow ur work๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

Doesn't matter how you got here, I'm very happy to have you along for the ride. I love Arnav & Khushi very much & I hope to be able to express that with my story.

Thank you for commenting! Please PM me your email address for future updates. Next chapter coming today!
Seethu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update !!!

I know Arnav won't let Lavanya ruin anything; it is Khushi who is feeling insecured with the presence of Lavanya. So Khushi needs to be reassured that she is Arnav's no matter what ..