Arhi SS: Finding Love #1 - COMPLETED - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nidsubh007

You are welcome to reserve anywhere you want in my thread! I know you will come back and give me your feed back. I really look forward to your comments. You always give me detailed write ups.

Thanks for your continued support.

so swt of u. U considr my comments so much. M touchd. Surely i'l read nd comment on ur update. U r welcum dear.
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
n btw thanx 4 d pm wen u reply 4 my comments. I wont b havng tym 2 check each nd evry page. I usualy read nd comment, nd cum bck oly wen d nxt update is up. Bt here all thanx 2 u. Giv my luv 2 ur kids.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good that khushi analysed the situation before meeting him, she will express now surely she wl no hold him responsible for la's stupid behaviour.
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am confused whose reactions i love more Khushi or Arnav ! YUP I think i love you more cause your the writer !😆
I love the depth you have given to both characters !! i was thinking Khushi will snap at Arnav but instead you made her rethink all her actions and on the other hand Arnav also had a clear picture of khushi's feelings right down to the reason of her PDA before leaving !!!
Lovely Update !!👏
564436 thumbnail
sorry for the late comment

anyways a great update as usual

can't wait for them to meet again

continue soon
shivani_bv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A wonderful update. Loved how attuned they both are to the other person's feelings. Like they don't need any more words or clarifications. They are truely meant to be.
Is khushi going to let her Harvard dreams let go. Waiting for thenext update.
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome dear...loved it so much...😃
Natalia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are an inspiration ma lady!! Managing kids and writing this superb, and EXCEEDINGLY romantic story...

Loved all the updates!! Loving how Arnav is steadily and with good pace opening his heart and literally laying it at her feet!! I had practically zoned out after reading the updates on the date, fantasizing of such a BRILLIANT date!! 😳

It's soo wonderful!! Please keep updating! This is indeed a fabulous story!!

rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was simply awesome one
Awe loved the concern n love Arnav has for
Khushi too good
Chandni1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was amazing!!!!! will we get an update today? plzzz say yes!!!