Frequent Posters

lalpeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
does this story have only 10 chapters or is there more
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW,what a great plot. Liking it so much I just read all of thread 1 in one go. I think I might have forgotton to like some of them too sorry. I wish there was a love button...
I like this Arnav, romantic, knowing how to woo his Khushi, understanding her thoughts and actions. I dont like La, but im sure love will win out and khushibgets her Arnav. Maybe after shes completed her studies she becomes more of an asset to Arnav than La is... probably make a great team
😃

Cant wait to read the next chapters, but have to get up and get ready for work 😔 see you on the next thread muuwh
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reading it again Nidhi.
And reading the comments too.
Love this story so much,
sabz105 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nidshubh,

I came across this SS of yours and I'm trying to read all the chapters but in this thread there are only 10 chapters, could you please send me link to thread 2???

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sabz105

Hi Nidshubh,

I came across this SS of yours and I'm trying to read all the chapters but in this thread there are only 10 chapters, could you please send me link to thread 2???

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Please check the index on the first page.

Thank you!
mit0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a Awesome Story... Amazing updates... 😊😊
Kajalkaju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wowww...amazing start,...loved the prologue...m new on the forum..n this is my first story which m gona read..,already in love with the characters
Khuarv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I came across this story by recommendation. I am glad that I came across this story. Very well written and you describe the plethora of emotions each character experiences beautifully. Just finished the first thread and excited to read the chapters in second thread.
aquagal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey N nice story. I've just started reading it. Arnav Khushi here are quite smitten and want to take this chance. What is better is that they talk with each other instead of going through all weird theories in their head. It makes them appear more like real people and relatable.