Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhadask thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just finished thread 1 .. This was amazing ss, going to read thread 2..
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
aha what is the surprise
Deeyah thumbnail
Love love it :) waiting to read more!
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really loved your story..
finished reading thread1
now moving to read thread 2..
SangArshian4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful concept. loved the parts till now
PriyaJoshi678 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is too good in this ff... loving it...
SADYA41 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I've just discovered your work and I must say it is very good. I love the Arnav in this story. Can't wait to see how their relationship ends up. Please can you PM me when you update?? Thanks xxx
suhana_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sorry for let reply...but ur story is awesome...gre8 work
SuperstarSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Read all 10 chapters in one go.. and you already have me in spell like Arnav had Khushi. 😳
You are a wonderful writer. The minor emotions that one go through in relationship has been written too perfectly.
I can relate to where Khushi is coming from.. I can understand where Arnav is standing in your story.
I can visualize a household with a Loving Mom.. Caring Father and Levely Sister. I can see Khushi being showered with Love when she returned after Graduation. I can see myself there. You reminded me some of the wonderful memories. I know how it feels being back home after 2 years.. Along with Your Mom's your tears just wouldn't stop. 😭
Starting from first chapter.. the story goes on a beautiful journey of Khushi.. I love her for being what she is in this story. Her dreams.. her feelings.. her insecurities.. her dilemmas.. her happiness at being showered Love from the person she least expected. Her dancing heart & twinkling sensations at being close to her Mr. Perfect to whom she always looked upto. I loved everything about her.
Their date was suuperb.. a Complete Piece out of Every Teenage Girl's fantasy. Where it flowed as dream.. reality hit it at the end.. and they both landed back on earth. But time shared will always be there to cherish. 😳
Last chapter had me admire you. it was the most realistic way to show issues that a couple face in initial days.. particularly when your male partner is eye-candy & you feel insecure about his Ex. A guy would never understand that Girls have that sixth sense in them to most of the time catch the real intention of other girl. Arnav couldn't believe that Lavanya's true intentions.. coz he can't see behind her Good professional skills.. whereas Khushi caught it & tried to make Arnav aware. And, that turned him suspicious about Khushi being insecure.. Khushi doubting him. And, there started the comparison of her to him.. Tell me if I have understood what you wanted to convey Nidhi.
Just thought to drop a comment for 10 chapters.. and then read next ones. I am so glad I landed up here today..😃
Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Can't believe I missed this all these days, Nidhi.😳
Bookmarking it.
Will return to read one chapter at a time.😊