Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Even though she is criticized here but I still love mayuri.
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

Yeah even I am not approving some of her actions here but otherwise i love her personally and Professionally ! She is brilliant as mayuri! πŸ˜Š Have you seen her as Sita in ramayan?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for your honesty. The criticism she got for her behavior in this show is justified. Trust me, no one was more disappointed than I when I saw how she behaved towards Gizelle.πŸ˜” I am glad she did not go as far as Dimpy, but still her behavior was unacceptable.

That doesn't mean I have quit being her fan. Sometimes the actors we like do stupid things. We are not proud of them for that but we still like them because of their shows and talent. Plus, Debina is not horrible personally. She has some bad qualities but she has good qualities too. I just wish people would recognize those good qualities as well. I like Debina because of her roles as Sita and Mayuri, but sometimes her behavior really disappoints me.
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

Yeah even I am not approving some of her actions here but otherwise i love her personally and Professionally ! She is brilliant as mayuri!😊Have you seen her as Sita in ramayan?

😊 😊 yes,I loved her as a sita it was a nice show but I left watching it midway bcoz of slow track.
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

0β€ž2
Thanks for your honesty. The criticism she got for her behavior in this show is justified. Trust me, no one was more disappointed than I when I saw how she behaved towards Gizelle.πŸ˜”0β€ž2I am glad she did not go as far as Dimpy, but still her behavior was unacceptable.
0β€ž2
That doesn't mean I have quit being her fan. Sometimes the actors we like do stupid things. We are not proud of them for that but we still like them because of their shows and talent. Plus, Debina is not horrible personally. She has some bad qualities but she has good qualities too. I just wish people would recognize those good qualities as well. I like Debina because of her roles as Sita and Mayuri, but sometimes her behavior really disappoints me.

we are trapped,at 9pm we watch her as mayuri and at 10pm we are watching her with that witch dimpy,hope she will get back on track.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

we are trapped,at 9pm we watch her as mayuri and at 10pm we are watching her with that witch dimpy,hope she will get back on track.

Yeah, Dimpy is not a good influence on her, but we cannot blame Debina's actions on her either. Debina shouldn't have done that lip imitation scene. It really reflected badly on her!

I wish she would not do such type of shows. Gurmeet himself said in an interview that Debina says  things without thinking. That is her biggest fault in my opinion. She should be careful not to hurt others' feelings when they have done nothing to her. Otherwise she's fine. She's not a bad person.
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah even I am not approving some of her actions here but otherwise i love her personally and Professionally ! She is brilliant as mayuri! πŸ˜Š Have you seen her as Sita in ramayan?

With you VarnitaπŸ‘πŸΌ... Yes that one act was disappointing in yesterday's episode but still she was the polite one among the rest of them... 
She is a brilliant actor and we do know about her right... She is not that mannerless as how people here claim her to be...
Even GC has said in one interview that she is very frank and that does not think before speaking... Hopefully she learns it from this show atleast... And i cannot stop loving her just for this one act..

Edited by ashGC_arja - 11 years ago
-wolverine- thumbnail

We do see the positive points too unlike you  who only know to bash others for some personal reasons! And why are you stalking us unnecessarily in the AT if you didnt like her! GET A LIFE! πŸ€’
And come with your original ID if you really have guts! It is clear you made this ID just now only for bashing Purposes, You really need to get a life πŸ˜†

i really didn't know one was not allowed to comment in AT. sorry. yet how did my comment become termed as bashing. the way i see it yours was more bashing than mine@blue.
see i remember seeing her as sita years back while my aunt was into the show, i agree i prefered the effeminate Ram with uptilting lips who always seemed calm to Sita. i just saw the AT and wanted to find out want is really appreciation worthy in what she is doing in this particular show. sorry my mistake. didn't know honesty wud be termed as bashing.
just because i am new, this is not an original id? sorry again do every person who criticise your fav get ragged?
Get a life?πŸ˜• i do have one or did you think  i spent my whole day making comments on someone's AT?
since you termed me a basher i thought it my right to justify. good bye!

Edited by -wolverine- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -wolverine-

i really didn't know one was not allowed to comment in AT. sorry. yet how did my comment become termed as bashing. the way i see it yours was more bashing than mine@blue.
see i remember seeing her as sita years back while my aunt was into the show, i agree i prefered the effeminate Ram with uptilting lips who always seemed calm to Sita. i just saw the AT and wanted to find out want is really appreciation worthy in what she is doing in this particular show. sorry my mistake. didn't know honesty wud be termed as bashing.
just because i am new, this is not an original id? sorry again do every person who criticise your fav get ragged?
Get a life?πŸ˜• i do have one or did you think  i spent my whole day making comments on someone's AT?
since you termed me a basher i thought it my right to justify. good bye!

pointing out bad deeds, rude behaviour ,etc is called bashing in AT  
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Debina's behavior improved today.πŸ‘ I was happy to see that she made no remarks at Gizelle anymore.