Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjucool thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Debina and Dimpy's Bong connection

What's common between Debina Bonnerjee and Dimpy Mahajan? Apart from are being Bengalis, the two pretty lasses will now be seen sharing screen space on Welcome ' Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki. And boy, did they bond!
Dimpy and Debina, who have been friends for some time, would often chat in Bengali ' oblivious to people around them. The chit-chat on the sets would include everything from their personal lives to obsession for Bengali food. So close were the two actresses, that they even ate from the same plate. The duo also bonded at Debina's Bong-themed dinner party.
"Bengalis are known foodies. I made all the typical Bengali dishes like aam pora sherbet, chicken chop, chingri machher malai curry, doi chicken, aloor dom and nolen gurer payesh. The guests loved the food. I managed to create a small Kolkata and the guests were asked to dress up in the Bengali way. While Dimpy and Giselle Thakral wore laal paar sari, the guys, Amara Upadhyay and Karanvir Bohra, were in dhoti-kurta," she said.
When asked about the bond between Dimpy and her, Debina said, "We are both born and brought up in north Kolkata, which has a distinct culture of its own. As children, we were into extra-curricular activities like singing, dancing and painting. Back then, it would seem like a curse, but now we understand how it helped us grow as individuals."
So does husband Gurmeet Chaudhary also enjoy Bengali cuisine? "Gurmeet is a Bihari, and since Bengal and Bihar are neighboring states, our tastes also match. Gurmeet loves the shukto made by me," she smiled

link:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Debina-and-Dimpys-Bong-connection/articleshow/18165014.cms
Edited by anjucool - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 123mitul

can anyone give the pics from the new promo???..i heard that debina was in a bengali look. i am unable to watch any vedios now...having trouble with my net😑

I'll snap some pics and post them.😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here's another pic of Debina preparing for the Republic Day Special for Sab Tv. Does anyone know when it is going to be?

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hello stranger!πŸ€—

And whom you are calling Stranger? Whose name you added already without being asked? πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† Silly Girl! πŸ˜†
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved her and guru  in pati patni aur woh

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

And whom you are calling Stranger? Whose name you added already without being asked? πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† Silly Girl! πŸ˜†

That was another Varnita. This one I don't know.πŸ€”
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameeranalikhan

loved her and guru  in pati patni aur woh

Welcome to Debina's AT!πŸ˜ƒ Gurmeet and Debina were so cute in PPAW.

anjucool thumbnail
Catfights, bonhomie over food

It's not about being the best actor or dancer. This time around, television celebrities will be seen trying to outdo each other as the perfect host. A newly launched show, Welcome ' Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki, hosted by Ram Kapoor, takes viewers into the homes of telly celebrities where they gather for dinners hosted by each other.

Ragini Khanna, Sanaya Irani, Nigaar Khan,Amar Upadhyay, Karnvir Bohra and Manoj Tiwari's culinary skills will be put to test along with their hosting ability. Apart from the bonding, there's bound to be conflict between the contestants. This week will see Dimpy Mahajan and Giselle Thakral's war of words eventually leading to a tussle. Karnvir and Amar, we hear, were at their flirtatious best with Giselle. Debina Bonnerjee, too, has shed her image of Miss Goody Two Shoes.

Ram, excited about his new role, says, "I am on the show to entertain the audience with the real me. Till now, I have always played characters, but for the first time, I will be portraying myself."

link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Catfights-bonhomie-over-food/articleshow/18206533.cms
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
A cute picture of Mayuri, Koel, and Gadda
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank u janaki
eager to see debis bengali cooking
 guru always praises her cooking