Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wow, it's great to find another fan of Ramayan here.πŸ˜ƒ Debina was awesome as Sitaji.❀️

Sorry, I was busy with tests and didn't come on this forum for a while. I missed your post. I am a great lover of Ramayan, Guru and Debina were excellent as Ram and Sita. It was a beautiful series. Debina's performance was excellent in the show, she was the star of Ramayan.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Sorry, I was busy with tests and didn't come on this forum for a while. I missed your post. I am a great lover of Ramayan, Guru and Debina were excellent as Ram and Sita. It was a beautiful series. Debina's performance was excellent in the show, she was the star of Ramayan.

Aww, no problem. Yeah, Guru and Debi were excellent in Ramayan. I can never forget that series. Debina as Sita Ma is forever engraved in my mind.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Dimpy and Giselle in a catfight
Dimpy Mahajan and Debina Bonnerjee
Giselle Thakral was apparently harassed and bullied by Dimpy Mahajan and Debina Bonnerjee when she went to Debina's house for a Bengali theme dinner party as a part of Welcomeβ€” Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki.

Dimpy and Debina are reportedly the best of friends. "Debina had asked me to come dressed in a Bengali way. I tried my best to look Bengali and wore a laal paar sari in the traditional Bengali way. I even teamed it up with a red bindi and Sharmila Tagore hairdo," said Giselle, who was a participant in Survivor India.
At the party, Dimpy came in late and they both commented on how they both looked similar. Then Debina pointed at Giselle and said how she was also decked up in Bengali attire.

"Dimpy was shocked to see me in that avatar as they weren't expecting me to wear a sari. Instead of saying good things to me about making the effort, she called the sari down market and how even her mom's servant wouldn't have worn such a sari. I became emotional as my mom had helped me wear the sari. Initially I did not react. But I gave it back after they took me for granted," Giselle added.
Gizelle told Dimpy about her non-existent fashion sense. She even reminded Dimpy about her bikini clad dresses during her Swayamvar.

At this, Dimpy started crying and the other guests, Karanvir Bohra andAmar Upadhyay had to step in and calm the girls down.
Dimpy and Debina remained unavailable for comment
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Dimpy-and-Giselle-in-a-catfight/articleshow/18223635.cms
looking at her performance today, i think she should be slapped and taught some manners, but dimpy is far worse than her
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakkan

looking at her performance today, i think she should be slapped and taught some manners, but dimpy is far worse than her

This is her AT, so kindly leave criticism of her out of here. No one in this show has been innocent of making some kind of rude remark at others. It's totally scripted. Either way, ATs are not a place for criticism.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Yeah Please Keep Criticism out of this Thread! Even we dont agree with some actions of Debina though being her fans but well we also know that the whole show is scripted, No Person with Sane mind will do what happened in the Episode!
Well whatever, This is the appreciation thread and please keep Criticism out from here!
-wolverine- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

^^ Yeah Please Keep Criticism out of this Thread! Even we dont agree with some actions of Debina though being her fans but well we also know that the whole show is scripted, No Person with Sane mind will do what happened in the Episode!

Well whatever, This is the appreciation thread and please keep Criticism out from here!

Lols!!better check your comments while defending! you are calling your fav insane.
dear TM i feel you opened an AT in the wrong forum. going by her actions there is nothing to appreciate. her actions pours your support down the drain πŸ˜†
Edited by -wolverine- - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -wolverine-

Lols!!better check your comments while defending! you are calling your fav insane.
dear TM i feel you opened an AT in the wrong forum. going by her actions there is nothing to appreciate. her actions pours your support down the drain πŸ˜†

No trust me, I opened her AT in the right forum.πŸ˜ƒ If you don't have anything to appreciate her, then why are you here? Go to one of the bashing threads.
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -wolverine-

We do see the positive points too unlike you  who only know to bash others for some personal reasons! And why are you stalking us unnecessarily in the AT if you didnt like her! GET A LIFE! πŸ€’
And come with your original ID if you really have guts! It is clear you made this ID just now only for bashing Purposes, You really need to get a life πŸ˜†
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago