cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKuPcwtDY6M. 🥺 ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Their scenes together looks sooo lovely and romentic i just loved them specially fawad ...
_Diamond_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love this song, and lovely show! 😳
-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait for these scenes! ZGH Rocks!!!
_Diamond_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saniya-

Can't wait for these scenes! ZGH Rocks!!!

Me neither, looking so much forward to it! 😆
adeeti10 thumbnail
Hey all,
I'm new to this forum! I watched Humsafar and fell in love with Pakistani tv shows. And I loved both the leads.

ZGH stars Fawad Khan doesn't it? Would you recommend the show? I was disappointed with Ashk, the last show that starred Fawad.

Has ZGH started? I'd love to know the plot and the story so far. Where can I find the episode guide?

Any leads would be awesome!

Thanks much!
-Saniya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeeti10

Hey all,

I'm new to this forum! I watched Humsafar and fell in love with Pakistani tv shows. And I loved both the leads.

ZGH stars Fawad Khan doesn't it? Would you recommend the show? I was disappointed with Ashk, the last show that starred Fawad.

Has ZGH started? I'd love to know the plot and the story so far. Where can I find the episode guide?

Any leads would be awesome!

Thanks much!

ZGH has started and 8 episodes have aired already. Just google it, u'll be able to find a ton of websites to watch it on. It is based on a book, so if u want to knw the full story, check out my thread English Translation of Zindagi gulzaar hai. u'll be able to find it on the 1st or 2nd page on the forum! A hearty welcome frm me!
adeeti10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saniya-

ZGH has started and 8 episodes have aired already. Just google it, u'll be able to find a ton of websites to watch it on. It is based on a book, so if u want to knw the full story, check out my thread English Translation of Zindagi gulzaar hai. u'll be able to find it on the 1st or 2nd page on the forum! A hearty welcome frm me!

Hey Saniya,
Thanks for writing back so quickly and the warm welcome!

I managed to find the plot on Wikipedia but will definitely check out your post. I've found a bunch of websites as well... So I'm raring to go! 😊

I love Pakistani shows, they're so realistic compared to some of the stuff we get to see on Indian telly!

mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i love it just!
hadikas kayani is awsum ove the fmale ost!
209252 thumbnail
I would definitely recommend ZGH... only 8 episodes have aired so far... I'd recommend you watch all the episodes that have been aired they are all available on this website:
I watch them on here as HUM TV doesn't come on here in the UK... there's only one episode a week so you will catch up in no time ^_^ but yh do watch it I'm sure you will enjoy it I am xD