Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone my first FF on ARHI😊
Do leave likes and comments and say me do i need to continue😃

(THANKS Maria for this banner)

PROLOGUE

Her vision on life is:

Life is hard.It gets even harder when you think it is really hard,and gets easier when you mind positive.Enjoy evey moment of your life,every step you step,enjoy every breathe you take.Because you don't know when your eyes will shut and would never open.Never live your life too serious,live as much as you can,laugh as loud as you want.dance as crazy as you feel,love with all your heart,and make the greatest memories out of everything

So in simple "live your life whatever it may give you just get it and smile in return."

His vision on life is:

"When life changes to be harder,change yourself to be stronger.Why should I care what others think of me?I never give them a damn!!I don't want myself to be compared with Britney Ashley or Hilary.I want to be compared with myself.Because this is my life."

So in simple " who are you to me?why should I listen to you?its MY LIFE just get out of my way"

This is the story of a girl who wants to be loved immensely by her family and a guy who never cares about anyone though he have family who loves him.The one thing both the people have in common is love for their sibling.They would go beyond the world to bring happiness for their Siblings

They expectedly and unexpectedly come together.It was a big twist in their life and yet they love the twist that had happened to them.

Because

"LOVE JUST HAPPENS"

NOTE:do you think this story need to be continued??

Like my Fb page on Arhi: LINK

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha1708 thumbnail
hi cool!!!!!!!!!!
continue the ff😊
really awaiting of how the story goes along with arhi sibilings

quickly upload the parts
😊
Rami92 thumbnail
                    😊CHARACTER SKETCH😊

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA:

21 years
old.completed fashion designing in London.cute,sweet,lovable and ofcourse
beautiful girl who enjoys her life as it comes.the one thing which she yearns
for is love from her parents.loves her JIJI a lot.can do anything for her.

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA:

23 years
old.owning AR fashion industry.Self obbessed,Arrogant,Eligible Bachelor of
India.Will not givea damn care to anyone.ife is all about SUCCESS.The only
thing he cares about is his DI and his BROTHER.

PAYAL GUPTA:

22 years
old.sweet caring girl.KhushiI's JIJI.Loves her sister a lot..Never cares about
her parents.Completed her fashion designing in London.Was working in AR fashion
Industry's branch in London for the past year. Fallen in love with Akash Singh
Raizada

AKASH SINGH RAIZADA:

22 year
Handsome guy of Delhi.Not a eligible Bachelor anymore.Fallen in love with Payal
Gupta.Cares for his Arrogant self obbesed brother and sweet Di.Was taking care
of AR fashion Industry's branch in London.

ANJALI MANOHAR JHA and                           SHYAM MANOHAR JHA

25 years most caring persons in the world.DI
and JIJU of ARNAV and AKASH.

Anjali loves
both her brother.fallen in love with SHYAM and married him.The only person who
can make ARNAV dance on her tune.Emotional Blackmailer.

Shyam ,senior
of Arnav.Good friend of him.Left his job to help Arnav in the AR industry.Fallen
in love with Anjali .At present secretary cum jiju of Arnav.

GARIMA and SASHI GUPTA:

Succesful
persons.Owns GUPTA group of hotels.Love to attend parties. Their motto is money
and to keep their status intact.Love to attend parties.

NANI,MAMI,MAMAJI :

Elders of
Raizada clan.Their only motto is to make and keep their children happy.Mami and Mamaji
always thinks that Anjali and Arnav as their own children.

BUAJI:

The only person in GUPTA parivar who care for the Gupta sisters

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
CRAZY4CARTOON thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey niceone
cntinue sn
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
love the concept dear so nice
Rami92 thumbnail
hey frens updated part 1..say how is it???

PART 1

DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:

"Jiji!!!!atlast we landed in delhi from London.I cannot believe myself.here after we don't want to go to any boarding school.only you and me.we can explore the city.Go to shopping,Salman movies,DM mandir,Eat jilabeis.The mere thought is making me so happy Jiji.Bua will be happy to meet us."Khushi was going on talking where as Payal was rooted to a spot and  looking at a figure that was going I the opposite direction to where they stood.

"Jiji are you ok?you look so pale.I thought you loved Delhi and you London.After your studies also you just stayed with me in that place just because you don't want me to live alone.Now what happened missing London.Jiji if you don't like here we can go back to London"

"Hey pagali!nothing such way .why am I gonna hate my birth place.I was struck with the old sweet memories." replied the cool and composed Payal while thinking to herself Sure am gonna miss him.

"Don't lie jiji.you know you're the worst liar I have ever seen.Say me whats troubling you."

"We will talk once we reach our home khush.Our bua will be waiting for us."

With that khushi and payal made way to their car.

Meanwhile,in Airport

Akash bumped into someone since his head was turned to the opposite direction.

"Cant you see and walk"yelled Akash who was known for his patience.

Soon recognizing at whom he was yelling at he uttered"Sorry di ,never expected it was you.How are you di?"

Anyone who have known akash for few minutes could say he was deeply troubled.So it was not that hard for his di to find it out.She loked into the direction in which he was looking and replied in an unusuakl tone,

"of course seems like your expecting someone here else than me Akash.May be that girl who is in blue top and black jean.haina my little bro?"

Dumbfounded was a least statement.Akash never expected his sister could be this well in prediction and studying him by just looking at his eyes.

"No di .who is she?"

"Stop it akshu .Remember I am a Raizada .Nothing can miss my eye when it is about my two little bro.Say me who she is? She must be the reason for your extra long stay of 2 months in London even after your works gets completed.Why looking at me in sucha manner.your jiju said me.After all that poor soul cannot keep a matter away from me"

Realizing nothing sort of a lie will work with his brainy sis he admitted "she is the reason di.she entirely changed my world,my existence.I proposed her di.She completed her Fashin designing in LONDON and stayed one more year to accompany her sister and in the meanwhile she was working in AR branch and thus I have fallen in love. I have assured her to bring my family and ask for her hands.Di please help me.By the way she is Payal Gupta"

"Don worry akshu she will soon be Payal Akash Singh Raizada" replied Anjali who liked that girl who have changed the shy work concerned dono what the world outside office bro into a love sick puppy.

With that they headed towards the raizada mansion.

In GH:

"welcome home titaliya and payalia" greeted buaji by taking arti.

They both took her blessings by touching her feet and hugging her.

"We missed you bua"yelled both gupta sisters.

"welcome home.go get freshen up babies and have breakfast.me and your mother have arranged for a home coming party for both of you" said sashi getting down from the stairs and heading towards the exit not even caring to hug his daughters.

"We are busy for the whole week with our friends.No need to care about us.We will have a party on our own" cold reply came from Khushi.

"No problem then enjoy your stay.Garima see who has come.come down we are getting late for office" sashi spoke to no one in air addressing his wife

"am coming.oh babies nice time you turned up.suit yourself comfortably.am getting late for office"said Garima who was rushing towards her husband having no time to stand and see their daughter.

Both payal and khushi became sad at the greetings of their parets.To lighten their mood Bua said"Payalia get sankadevi to your room freshen up and come your favorites are waiting.

Not to make their bua upset they gave a slight nod and entered their room.

In RM:

Akash was surprised at the look of Rm.it was decorated with the flowers.Mami was at the door holding arti talli.everyone were excited to have Akash back home.

As soon as he entered the home.Mami hugged him and greeted him about his well being.next it was mama who was ready with his bags to go back to London AR branch.

Akash took blessings fromnani who asked him to refresh and join in the break fast table.Shyam gave hima hug and  welcomed him home and gave a naughty smile.

Akash was confused by the look and it was cleared by the voice which came from behind"I texted ur Jiju ,akshu"

Akash understood that he had been caught up by two people who is gonna tease him and make his life hell.Anjali came behind and said to Akash in his ears"Akshu you say ur Bhai about your love story in the mean time I enlighten your Jiju "

Akash almost choked the water he was drinkin to see his bhai standing there with his hands on his hips and asking "How are you Akash?Congratulations you had succeded in bringin London AR branch at the top position. And by the way what was Di saying you?I had heard something as story"

Akash gave a murderous look to his di and took Arnav by the pool side thinking no lie could save him from his bro.its better to say the truth.

In the meantime Payal and khushi refreshed and was about to move down for breakfast when Payl said"khush I need to talk with you"

In RM: "say akash"

In GH: "say jiji"

In RM: "am in love bhai"

In GH: "am in love khush"

In RM: "what the?"

In GH: "what the?"

Precap:

"I cannot believe this.have you gone mad or what.who is that witch who trapped my innocent bro?"

"I cannot believe this.have you gone mad or what.who is that stupid  who trapped my innocent jiji?"

ignore grammar and spelling mistakes😆..do leave comments and likes😲😊
Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
CRAZY4CARTOON thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice one
cntinue nd update sn
nd do pm me
izzy0502 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice 

continue soon
maha1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rami92

hey frens updated part 1..say how is it???

**LOVE JUST HAPPENS**                                     PART 1

DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:

"Jiji!!!!atlast we landed in delhi from London.I cannot believe myself.here after we don't want to go to any boarding school.only you and me.we can explore the city.Go to shopping,Salman movies,DM mandir,Eat jilabeis.The mere thought is making me so happy Jiji.Bua will be happy to meet us."Khushi was going on talking where as Payal was rooted to a spot and  looking at a figure that was going I the opposite direction to where they stood.

"Jiji are you ok?you look so pale.I thought you loved Delhi and you London.After your studies also you just stayed with me in that place just because you don't want me to live alone.Now what happened missing London.Jiji if you don't like here we can go back to London"

"Hey pagali!nothing such way .why am I gonna hate my birth place.I was struck with the old sweet memories." replied the cool and composed Payal while thinking to herself Sure am gonna miss him.

"Don't lie jiji.you know you're the worst liar I have ever seen.Say me whats troubling you."

"We will talk once we reach our home khush.Our bua will be waiting for us."

With that khushi and payal made way to their car.

Meanwhile,in Airport

Akash bumped into someone since his head was turned to the opposite direction.

"Cant you see and walk"yelled Akash who was known for his patience.

Soon recognizing at whom he was yelling at he uttered"Sorry di ,never expected it was you.How are you di?"

Anyone who have known akash for few minutes could say he was deeply troubled.So it was not that hard for his di to find it out.She loked into the direction in which he was looking and replied in an unusuakl tone,

"of course seems like your expecting someone here else than me Akash.May be that girl who is in blue top and black jean.haina my little bro?"

Dumbfounded was a least statement.Akash never expected his sister could be this well in prediction and studying him by just looking at his eyes.

"No di .who is she?"

"Stop it akshu .Remember I am a Raizada .Nothing can miss my eye when it is about my two little bro.Say me who she is? She must be the reason for your extra long stay of 2 months in London even after your works gets completed.Why looking at me in sucha manner.your jiju said me.After all that poor soul cannot keep a matter away from me"

Realizing nothing sort of a lie will work with his brainy sis he admitted "she is the reason di.she entirely changed my world,my existence.I proposed her di.She completed her Fashin designing in LONDON and stayed one more year to accompany her sister and in the meanwhile she was working in AR branch and thus I have fallen in love. I have assured her to bring my family and ask for her hands.Di please help me.By the way she is Payal Gupta"

"Don worry akshu she will soon be Payal Akash Singh Raizada" replied Anjali who liked that girl who have changed the shy work concerned dono what the world outside office bro into a love sick puppy.

With that they headed towards the raizada mansion.

In GH:

"welcome home titaliya and payalia" greeted buaji by taking arti.

They both took her blessings by touching her feet and hugging her.

"We missed you bua"yelled both gupta sisters.

"welcome home.go get freshen up babies and have breakfast.me and your mother have arranged for a home coming party for both of you" said sashi getting down from the stairs and heading towards the exit not even caring to hug his daughters.

"We are busy for the whole week with our friends.No need to care about us.We will have a party on our own" cold reply came from Khushi.

"No problem then enjoy your stay.Garima see who has come.come down we are getting late for office" sashi spoke to no one in air addressing his wife

"am coming.oh babies nice time you turned up.suit yourself comfortably.am getting late for office"said Garima who was rushing towards her husband having no time to stand and see their daughter.

Both payal and khushi became sad at the greetings of their parets.To lighten their mood Bua said"Payalia get sankadevi to your room freshen up and come your favorites are waiting.

Not to make their bua upset they gave a slight nod and entered their room.

In RM:

Akash was surprised at the look of Rm.it was decorated with the flowers.Mami was at the door holding arti talli.everyone were excited to have Akash back home.

As soon as he entered the home.Mami hugged him and greeted him about his well being.next it was mama who was ready with his bags to go back to London AR branch.

Akash took blessings fromnani who asked him to refresh and join in the break fast table.Shyam gave hima hug and  welcomed him home and gave a naughty smile.

Akash was confused by the look and it was cleared by the voice which came from behind"I texted ur Jiju ,akshu"

Akash understood that he had been caught up by two people who is gonna tease him and make his life hell.Anjali came behind and said to Akash in his ears"Akshu you say ur Bhai about your love story in the mean time I enlighten your Jiju "

Akash almost choked the water he was drinkin to see his bhai standing there with his hands on his hips and asking "How are you Akash?Congratulations you had succeded in bringin London AR branch at the top position. And by the way what was Di saying you?I had heard something as story"

Akash gave a murderous look to his di and took Arnav by the pool side thinking no lie could save him from his bro.its better to say the truth.

In the meantime Payal and khushi refreshed and was about to move down for breakfast when Payl said"khush I need to talk with you"

In RM: "say akash"

In GH: "say jiji"

In RM: "am in love bhai"

In GH: "am in love khush"

In RM: "what the?"

In GH: "what the?"

Precap:

"I cannot believe this.have you gone mad or what.who is that witch who trapped my innocent bro?"

"I cannot believe this.have you gone mad or what.who is that stupid  who trapped my innocent jiji?"

ignore grammar and spelling mistakes😆..do leave comments and likes😲😊