Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hehe the story is so Lovely.. pls pm me for ur next update
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

(Thanks MARIA for the bannerπŸ˜ƒ)

PART 5

Arnav sensing the zone to be clear got up from the seat and walked towards lobby.She is surely a gold digger.Seeing my avtar she decided am from the good background and even she says it out..She even ruffled my hair and pinched me in my cheeks as if am her puppy.Akash am going to blast you.Wait till I meet you.

In Lobby:

"Payal I want to say you some thing.Don't mistake me."

"Akash me too"

"Payal first let me complete otherwise my head will break."

Payal was listening everything Akash was saying her and felt it's a Dj vu.Akash was holding her hands and saying sorry for umpteenth time and said him 

"How did you read my mind Akash ???that's what I was about to say.In your case your bro was over cautious and in my case Khush was over cautious."
She completed her sentence and both screamed in unison

" then inside the restarunt KHUSH with your Bhai"
" then inside the restarunt BHAI with Khushi"

Both were forgot to breath and they were pale.🀒

This is how anjali and Shyam noticed them

"Arrey Arrey see the love birds na Shyam romancing in the lobby itself"

"Ya ya Anju..See how Akash is drooling over Payal ji"

With that both came out of their shock.Before they could react for their comment they need to share this shock with someone and that someone id Di and Jiju.
Anjali and shyam was seeing Akash and Payal in a confused state rather than to be embarrassed on getting caught. Akash explained everything to both of them everything.They both started to laugh like maniac.

"Di  and Jiju why are you laughing?"

"Just thinking what will be your reaction when saali saib come and say about Payal's sister" replied Shyam still laughing.

Anjali added "Thimk what Khushi will Say about my Chottey"

"Anjali ji am worried for Arnav ji.Khushi would pull his brains out"

"Am worried for Khushi, Bhai would scare her with his tone itself."

For the first time Anjali and Shyam noticed the quiet,Beautiful and cultured girl.They soonliked her as Akash life Partner.

"You could call me Anjali itself because your going to be my Bhabhi na?"

With that Akash and Payal was blushing..

Anjali hugged Payal and said "I like you for my Akshu.U both make a good pair.Haina Shyam ?"

"Of course Anju..Like us they too make a good pair and winked at her.And you since I have no one as my relatives I feel she is like my sister .."

Payal was overwhelmed by their love.She got a Bhai..

"Thanks Bhai.I don't have any bro so I would love to call you one. More than me Khush would be happy to get a bhai and bhabhi.."

Akash was happy that Payal easily enterd their family.

((((Aww that was such a good family time..But calm b4 strom..They have to face two stroms today)))

All were about to move into the restarunt when Payal and Akash was grabbed by some one.

"I was saying u .As I feared it has happened.She is a gold digger.She was flirting with me ..do you know that???literally she was flirting.She even ruffled my hair and pinched me as if am her puppy!! NO WAYZ no ways your are going to get married to her.!!Do you get me what I say?Akash reply me?"

"I was saying u .As I feared it has happened.He is a play boy.He was flirting with me ..do you know that???literally he was flirting.He even suggested he wud come to the loo with me.. NO WAYS no ways your are going to get married to him.!!Do you get me what I say?Jiji reply me?"

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and where helt bent angry on the other for giving such a cnduct certificate about the other..

Khushi screamed"Eylooo see who saying me as Gold digger then what are you???Your such a play boy"

"What the stop it ryt there.Am I play boy?? What did you say me Am such a handsome guy na??Do you even realized you were literally drooling over me"

"oh oh then what were you doing atleast I was drooling but in your case I could feel NIAGARA from your mouth..And what didyou say you would come with me to loo??😳

"Aren't you ashamed to come here and trying to again trap my innocent bro?"😑

"Oh see who is saying that now what are you trying to do trying to flirt with my sis and again cheat her na..?"😑

Both were in top knot angry never felt what the other were saying the only thing in their mind is too curse the other.Payal and Akash were trying to stop both of them ,Whole restarunt witnessing their  fight where as anjali and Shyam  were having good time seeig their cat fight and laughing their heart out..

{SRI91 πŸ˜‰ this is for you dear.Hope I do justice to your imagination}

Arnav was angry and was pulling her hair before she culd finish the sentence.
Khushi was holding the flaps of his court by now.

No one knew that angry khushi could be dangerous.She was hell angry on him for holding her hair and started biting his hand.
She screamed "thum bhina ek thum LAAD GOVERNOR ,KHADOOS"

He was on his top level angry whom does she think of herself "you're a SHAITAN KI RANI,arghhh don't bite me like a dog leave me leave me you idiot"
Sensing the matter out of their hands Akash pulled Khushi on his side and Payal pulled Arnav on her side.Both were trying to bring back both the volcano down.

Payal holded Arnav's hands in hers and said "Arnavji shanth ho jao..I'll ask sorry for that girl.Am really sorry for her act."

With her words he came down from his volcano mood.

Akash holded Khushi's shoulder and made her look at him said "Khushiji shanth ho jao..I'll ask sorry for Bhai.Am really sorry for his act."

With his words she came down from her grumpy mood..

"Jiji why are you asking sorry to that Laad governor.Can't your eyes see Gentleman like him.you could have fallen in love with this guy.I would have happily accepted"

"Akash why are you asking sorry to that Shaitan ki rani. Can't your eyes see cultured and quiet girl like this girl.you could have fallen in love with her.I would have happily accepted"

With that payal and Akash was happy that their sibling without any knowledge accepted their lovers as best.They both were stealing glances and smiling shyly.Arnav and Khushi was entirely confused.

Anjali and Shyam scremed "Marriage fixed because they both areonly in love"

This made Akash and PAyal to blush more and Arnav and Khushi was confised more.

PRECAP:

"I am Arnav Singh raizada"πŸ˜‰ 

"Iam Khushi Kumari Gupta"πŸ˜‰

NOTE:
           Plz ignore grammar and spelling mirrorsπŸ˜›
Do give comments and likes as it motivates me.For Pm add me to your buddy listπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
πŸ˜‰lovely update
thnx a lot 4 the pm
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha ha that was nice update cute
Update soon thanx
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved Their fight.. they r a perfect match πŸ˜‰ Thx for the pm.. Loved the update