Posted: 11 years ago
hey superb start
i extremely like the final end part "what the"😊
by both

its awesome...

superb😊😊😊
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
NICE UPDATE THE PRECAP LOOKS MUCH INTRESTING!
kiran_rati thumbnail
nice ff
add me to ur pm list
pm me too when u update

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArShi_Pooja

hey nice one
cntinue nd update sn
nd do pm me

thanks dr😊
sure il pm u😊
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: izzy0502

nice...

continue soon

sure dr 😊
thank yu😊
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri91

I love it... A nice start

thank yu dr😊
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha1708

hey superb start

i extremely like the final end part "what the"😊
by both

its awesome...

superb😊😊😊

thanks dr😊😊
hapy that yu enjyd tπŸ‘
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

NICE UPDATE THE PRECAP LOOKS MUCH INTRESTING!

thanks dr😊😊
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rati

nice ff

add me to ur pm list
pm me too when u update

thanks dr😊
ill pm u😊😊
Rami92 thumbnail
Am up with part 2 frens..Do give likes and comment that makes me to wrte more.Criticsms are welcomeπŸ˜›

PART 2

In RM:
Akash what are you saying? What crap you say.you and love is poles apart ,you was never found to be a love type guy!
Before Akash could utter a word Arnav butted in.
 "I cannot believe this.have you gone mad or what.who is that witch who trapped my innocent bro?Wait you said you are in love that means she must be a London girl since you spent past year  over there. Am not ready to accept any London girl who never know any value of our culture.Neither Mami Nor nani will accept.Do you get me?"
Akash was surprised was an understatement.He never spotted his bro speaking this much.It was a sight to see.The am-not-bothered-about ' anyone is so much worried of his bro's love.
"Will you please hear me fully bhai.She is not any London girl and plz don't you say her as a witch  again then am not going to talk with you any more.I thought you're the one who will help me out to sort this with my mom  but am wrong.Di would tease me but that was much better.your literally scaring me with your questioning session bhai"
"Akash are you sure your serious .I thought you were just like that seeing a girl but talking of marriage ?.You feel that il be the hurdle in your happy moment.You mark my words  I'll turn the whole world down for your happiness.Its that am worried about you."
"Oh ho Bhai now am feeling I have got an hearing problem.The great ASR is worried.whats there in it to worry about me bhai?"
"you dono the world Akash.you believe everyone easily.Now a days girls are not to be belived that easily.we have to be very careful in choosing them.what if she is just after your personlity.what if she is after your money.Act as a matured person not as a love sick puppy"
"Bhai you don't have to get worried about me.Actually she was working as under me in our AR branch in London..At first it was just a plain friendship as days have gone it turned into a love story.I have assured her that I'll come with our family to ask her hands  in marriage.She values our culture more.She will sure fit into our family and i even extended my stay in London for 2 more months just for her sake and we came back in same flight."Akash realized what he accidentally blurted out to his bro but the damage was already done.His bro never seemed to care abt the extended trip he was more concerned for his life.He was happy to get such a person in his life.
"Akash I  never expected this from you.You culprit you extended your trip for her sake and never ever bothered to open up this to  me.Well you say so much about this Ms.Cultured so il test her and say whether she truly loves you or after your money and then il make your love story turn into marriage.par Akash if she is a jerk il not allow you to marry her"
"but bhai.."
"Akash seeing you hesitate I have a feeling whether she is cultured or not"
"I am ready Bhai.My Payal will win this test."
"Oh so that ms.cultured who turned my so called only-i-know-work bro into a love sick puppy's name is payal uh?? Then well Ms.Payal be ready to meet your soon to be jethji if you win the test." Said Arnav in  a ASR tone..
Well bhai she is the elder daughter of GUPTA"s who own gupta hotels.
Seems to be from the well supported background but what matters to me is my bro's happiness so she will undergo a test Akash.Makesure she never comes to know about it .otherwise she will become cautious.
IN GH:

"Jiji what are you saying?am I having any hearing trouble.What crap you say.you and love is poles apart and you never said me that yours will be a love marriage? "
Before Payal could utter a word Khushi continued in utter disappointment.
"I cannot believe this.have you gone mad or what.who is that stupid  who trapped my innocent jiji? Wait you said you are in love that means he must be a London wala since this much yrs we were over there. Am not ready to call any London wala as my jiju.Do you get me?"
"Will you stop this melodrama khush.He is not any London wala and dare you say him stupid again then am not going to talk with you any more.I thought you're the one who will help me out to sort this with our so called parents but am wrong.Its-this-melodrama-queen who is going to stand up to protest my marriage"
"oh jiji your this much serious .i thought you were joking.how can you say that am gonna be the hurdle in your happy moment.you know na I'll turn the whole world down for your happiness.its thatv am worried about you."
"Oh khush whats there in it to worry about me?"
"you dono the world jiji.you believe everyone easily.Now a days guys are not to be belived that easily.we have to be very careful in choosing them.what if he is just after your beauty.what if he is just like our parents who is after your money.think like a matured girl jiji not as a love sick puppy"
"Oh khush you don't have to get worried about me.actually he was the head of the ar branch in London in which I was working.at first it was just a plain friendship as days have gone it turned into a love story.He said he'll come with his family to ask my hands for marriage.and do you know something he extended his stay in London for 2 more months just for my sake an dcame back in our flight."
"Jiji I never expected this from you.you culprit never opened your miuth about this to me.Well you say so much about this Mr.Gentleman so il test him and say whether he truly loves you and then il make your love story turn into marriage.par jiji if he is a jerk il not allow you to marry him"
"but khush.."
"jiji seeing you hesitate I have a feeling whether he is a gentleman or not"
"I am ready khush.My akash will win this test."
"Oh so that jerk oops sorry don't glare me.that Mr.gentleman who turned my so called lovable jiji a love sick teen girl's name is akash uh?? Then well Mr.Akash be ready to meet your soon to be salli if you win the test." Said khushi almost in  a manner as if she is a lady James Bond.
Well khush he is the younger son of Raizada's who owns AR fashion house.
Seems to be from the well supported background but what matters to me is my jiji's happiness so he will undergo a test Jiji..Makesure he never comes to know about it .otherwise he will become cautious
A ring on payal's mobile distracted their talk..
Akash calling..Khushi motioned payal to speak.
Hi payal.settled in your house.
Ya akash.am alredy missing you.
Here also the same dear.
Both the siblings were not at ease to hear to their siblings talk with their lovers so they moved out.
Payal lets meet today at xyz place by 6 pm.wat say?
Sure akash I'l come there.now I need to go.take care sweet heart.
See you honey.with that they hung up.
IN RM:Bhai xyz place 6 o clk today evening.Don't scare her Bhai.
IN GH:Khush xyz place 6 o clk today evening.Don't scare him Khush.

Precap:  At xyz: Arnav and khushi??First meeting????😳

NOTE:Ignore grammar and spelling mistke.

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago