Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
amarbail is one of my favorite novels i really really hope they dont ruin it by dramatizing it.. they have already tried to dramatize it once and ruined it badly

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nahi horaha, good! I don't want another dramatization πŸ˜†
Maha, you mentioned Salar, haye woh to kabhi dramatize nahi hosakta..I haven't finished AmarBail yet, so can't say much..
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Nahi horaha, good! I don't want another dramatization πŸ˜†
Maha, you mentioned Salar, haye woh to kabhi dramatize nahi hosakta..I haven't finished AmarBail yet, so can't say much..

Yes.He is my all time favorite Character.& i agree wo nhi ho sakta No one can do justice to Salaar's character.
I bet you will start loving umer too πŸ˜› may be after reading end of amarbail.
OnlyHope thumbnail
I'm not too far anyway, plus my bias for Salar remains πŸ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can anyone tell the story?

Edit:
i dont even know who nida isπŸ˜•

Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rumors...even the script hasn't been finalized yet.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

amarbail is one of my favorite novels i really really hope they dont ruin it by dramatizing it.. they have already tried to dramatize it once and ruined it badly

Who in your honest opinion would be the best choices for the female and male lead?

and can you briefly describe what the story is about or can anyone else who has read the novel?

A lot of people on facebook have mentioned to take Syra Yousuf as the lead..I swear if they take her as the lead I'm going to be soo pissed...😑 Syra is cute, bubbly etc but I don't like her acting..it's not impressive. I find her so limited and my heart will sink if she's casted in an Umera drama and that too opposite a good actor. UGHHH

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Can anyone tell the story?

Edit:
i dont even know who nida isπŸ˜•

Have you seen Parsa? she's Ayesha Khan's daughter in that drama.

She's not a good actress to say the least.

It seems like the female lead requires some young actress.
OnlyHope thumbnail
I doubt Syra can be taken as the lead for this one, or rather, I'd be disappointed if she is. She has that extremely young/childish look for such a role..not saying I don't like her, but there are certain roles that some actors just can't do.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I doubt Syra can be taken as the lead for this one, or rather, I'd be disappointed if she is. She has that extremely young/childish look for such a role..not saying I don't like her, but there are certain roles that some actors just can't do.

I know..I don't really dislike her either..but as you said there are certain roles some actors just can't do and in projects with such high expectations, esp here where this drama is about to be remade..I don't want to see someone who may just let the drama down. I don't even know the story of this drama, but I know one thing..Syra is not apt for a drama with such huge expectations right now.

Have you read this novel btw?