Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Rae yaar, are you upset or something? You seem bored & I don't know,  something is wrong with you. Everything okay?
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Rae yaar, are you upset or something? You seem bored & I don't know,  something is wrong with you. Everything okay?

Not bored yaar...just a little off...its okay. :)
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wokay! I hope you'll be a little on soon :P Lame I know!

You just look at him & chill :D

AngelTeen thumbnail
NOTE

Hello everyone. I know a lot of you have been waiting for an update and I am sorry for the delay but I have a really busy schedule with my university right now and cannot update regularly. Also, right now my priority is my main FF, 'You're not the only one', so whenever I do get the time to write, I prefer writing that and my other works I enjoy writing on the side.

So yes, updates will be delayed and not regular but I will try and write chapters and post whenever I can.

To new readers - I realize you feel it is unfair that you are not being allowed access to the blog and I am sorry about that but you have the blatant plagiarism and ineffective action against the same to blame for that. Whenever I think of opening my stories to all, I see some or the other case of plagiarism and then I have to coach myself to continue writing, open access to all being a completely different thing.

So sorry as of now I am not accepting any new readers to my blogs so please dont PM or scrap me.

Thank You
AngelTeen
Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago
thebubblespop12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't wait to see what's in store for this second version!
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Well, I hope that sometime comes soon :P

This is the deal for the truce! Don't back out now!
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just read about Finally V2 on the blog and it is interesting...
While I generally shy away from angst I would love to read this if you have the time to update. Will this version involve Sama's parents really marrying her off to someone else, or at least trying to?

AngelTeen thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
'Finally! V2.0' is up and running again! Please go to this thread for more information -