Finally! Version 2.0--Discussion Thread ITS BACK Pg11 (04/03)

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail

~ PM   L i s t ~

-Dee-
...Doctor...
BlueMystique
vgedin
Psychedelic
Rabzooo
psarada
tina_1234
farheen75
Krishnaluv94
mistyrains
Poonam786
-Shobhu21-
PixieFlame
emistry
meera30
Firebolt
JerryTheMouse
AreebaBlossom

To those who have an invite to the blog, if you wish to read this version too, please mention in your comment and also you can like this post.

New readers - I dont entertain requests from those who arent regular comment-ers.
Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the discussion thread, Rae! And I am eagerly looking forward to the prologue 😃
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Eeps! I am so excited. My favourite FF is back with a bang. Thank you Rae  ðŸ¤—

And congratulations :)
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I am so excited for Finally 2.0 ! Looking forward  to it Rae! :D
crazy1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what does a new reader do who has now started reading the FFs and there is no way to comment as I cannot read any here 😊
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hi Rae,

You said this prologue starts midway from chapter 9 but seriously I couldn't place where it would go. Hopefully in the next chapter this would be solved as to why Ayaan is angry on Arnav and leaving house. Finally as I said is perfect for me - the perfect way for Arnav-Khushi's love story but still I would love to read your version 2 for Finally. Just don't kill anyone man and don't make the relationships break forever whatever you do. Else you won't be spared. Samjhe tum. As such I am very confused/sad/disappointed by the end of the serial, so do make sure your end is a happy one. You can throw in as many twists in the middle as you want but end should be a happy one. Pehle hi baata deti hoon.

-Sarada
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Hi Rae,

You said this prologue starts midway from chapter 9 but seriously I couldn't place where it would go. Hopefully in the next chapter this would be solved as to why Ayaan is angry on Arnav and leaving house. Finally as I said is perfect for me - the perfect way for Arnav-Khushi's love story but still I would love to read your version 2 for Finally. Just don't kill anyone man and don't make the relationships break forever whatever you do. Else you won't be spared. Samjhe tum. As such I am very confused/sad/disappointed by the end of the serial, so do make sure your end is a happy one. You can throw in as many twists in the middle as you want but end should be a happy one. Pehle hi baata deti hoon.

-Sarada

I said the story starts from mid Chapter 9 but the prologue (as mentioned at the end of it) has not been situated in any time frame as of now.

And Thank You for your comment. Hope you will like this version of 'Finally!' too. :)
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I saw your PM, and I thought Yay, my favourite story, and it's back! And then I read the prologue, and was like, What the?! It's is going to be a very different story from Finally version 1, I take it.. But I trust you to take me on another unforgettable journey.. So please do continue to allow me access to the blog.. Should I comment here or there? I'll try to be as regular as possible.. 

So the story is at the point where the family supposedly mess things up for Ayaan and Sama, right? I may need to go back and refresh my memory.. (Like that would be a hardship.. :P )
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

*Breathes*
I loved the prologue, and the part about shadows, its just amazing ! And the part where Ayaan pushes Khushi's hand away, god it just makes one cry !And Arnav, you did warn, but the way you've brought certain aspects of his character to light, is just lonely..

Finally 2.0 here it comes, so bring it on ! This one's gonna be one hell of an amazing ride !

PS: though I might not be very active on the IF thread, due to you know whos... Id comment on the blog for sure !