DELNAAZ IRANI...Do i know her??? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

I've  always ACTIVELY disliked women who baby talk so I started off disliking her and in all these weeks she never gave me a chance or reason to change my mind!

I find her mealy mouthed,cowardly-NOT diplomatic- and TOTALLY incapable of loyalty,honesty or class.At first I was appalled on her behalf,by Pillu's Delu alaap...but before I could vent my annoyance at his bringing his family nautanki to the National TV, The-Loo opened her mouth and I sat back in disgust at the kind of venom she was spewing about her ex-husband ALWAYS prefacing it with her pious,"I don't want to say this on National TV...blah,blah".

She is a woman of low cunning who gets by with a facade of sweetness and is totally vile-she is lazy,fat,unfit,never has a pleasant thing to say about anybody except herself and her sainted mother(who BTW lied through her teeth on Nat.TV-quite at par with this family's behavior to date!) and knavish,crude and loutish brother.

Seeing their interaction and the dynamics of the SAD group it became rapidly clear that SHE is the catalyst and prime mover there! See,the negativity that emanates from that group didn't really go down once Rotlu left. The-Loo quite EFFORTLESSLY donned her role-even Sana got annoyed as did the Rotlu for her resenting them having fun.

OH DRAT! Lakshmi!! Only you could have made me write SO much about a contestant I DISLIKE the most!!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BTW a thought just struck me. Does this forum even have an AT for her? I mean der is an AT for Fishy Kapoor and I think Radhe too, but I don't remember coming across Delu's AT.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If der is no Delu AT or is dead b4 it began, shows how she has been perceived and to hear tht she thinks she's the most deserving - I think tht is the biggest illusion.πŸ˜‰
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday i was watching her movie milenge milenge

she is damn sweet in a movie but damn ugly in reality!
Autumn_Fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At first I really liked Delnaaz. She was so chirpy and bubbly and got along with everyone. She was not in a particular group. But she began to change suddenly after Major Saab Task and that too under influence of "Emotional Atyachar Friendship' of Ashka...

She drastically went against Urvashi with no sensible and valid reason...

I really dont understand this lady.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: znursingh

I've  always ACTIVELY disliked women who baby talk so I started off disliking her and in all these weeks she never gave me a chance or reason to change my mind!

I find her mealy mouthed,cowardly-NOT diplomatic- and TOTALLY incapable of loyalty,honesty or class.At first I was appalled on her behalf,by Pillu's Delu alaap...but before I could vent my annoyance at his bringing his family nautanki to the National TV, The-Loo opened her mouth and I sat back in disgust at the kind of venom she was spewing about her ex-husband ALWAYS prefacing it with her pious,"I don't want to say this on National TV...blah,blah".

She is a woman of low cunning who gets by with a facade of sweetness and is totally vile-she is lazy,fat,unfit,never has a pleasant thing to say about anybody except herself and her sainted mother(who BTW lied through her teeth on Nat.TV-quite at par with this family's behavior to date!) and knavish,crude and loutish brother.

Seeing their interaction and the dynamics of the SAD group it became rapidly clear that SHE is the catalyst and prime mover there! See,the negativity that emanates from that group didn't really go down once Rotlu left. The-Loo quite EFFORTLESSLY donned her role-even Sana got annoyed as did the Rotlu for her resenting them having fun.

OH DRAT! Lakshmi!! Only you could have made me write SO much about a contestant I DISLIKE the most!!

Zem.πŸ€—..Thanks for responding...!

U actually summed up Del's stay in BB beautifully right from her start to the end...πŸ‘.

An apology from her side wud have made many things easier for her in her stay... she chose to remain MUM and even justified those wrong things done  were meant to be and she FAILED!

And u wrote so much about Delnaaz...πŸ˜†Frankly speaking before i keyed in i had just some points to be written and it went on and on till 10... and i felt i knew DELNAAZ... actuallyπŸ˜†... still my header reads Do i know her???πŸ˜‰

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

BTW a thought just struck me. Does this forum even have an AT for her? I mean der is an AT for Fishy Kapoor and I think Radhe too, but I don't remember coming across Delu's AT.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If der is no Delu AT or is dead b4 it began, shows how she has been perceived and to hear tht she thinks she's the most deserving - I think tht is the biggest illusion.πŸ˜‰

yes munnsπŸ˜ƒ

i think isa_rehman is/was a fan of hers and did make a thread in appreciation... i don't know whether it was an AT...at first i thot it was sarcasm... then i saw the posts genuine... 😳 

Nowadays Isa is  praising pillu a lot ... so whom is she/he in support no idea currently... that is because del-pillu pair is such... one cannot hold onto their loyalty for long...πŸ˜†both r super-confusing...πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

yesterday i was watching her movie milenge milenge

she is damn sweet in a movie but damn ugly in reality!

yup, she was damn cute in kal ho na ho too...πŸ˜ƒ 
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess3191

At first I really liked Delnaaz. She was so chirpy and bubbly and got along with everyone. She was not in a particular group. But she began to change suddenly after Major Saab Task and that too under influence of "Emotional Atyachar Friendship' of Ashka...

She drastically went against Urvashi with no sensible and valid reason...

I really dont understand this lady.

She was never chirpy-bubbly dear.πŸ˜•... she was in talking terms with all and actually tried her best to be in good books of all... to some extent she won that tag too as Siddhu praised her... But sadly, many other facets of hers were revealed one after another...

She moved on till here due to the group of hers and pillu... how much ever he hangs on with her or  fights with her, she tries to utilise everything to her advantage ...!
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Delu you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
Autumn_Fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

She was never chirpy-bubbly dear.πŸ˜•... she was in talking terms with all and actually tried her best to be in good books of all... to some extent she won that tag too as Siddhu praised her... But sadly, many other facets of hers were revealed one after another...

She moved on till here due to the group of hers and pillu... how much ever he hangs on with her or  fights with her, she tries to utilise everything to her advantage ...!

I actually witnessed so much positivity in her in the beginning like casually singing songs, doing that dance-drama on dusshera and little little things, i dont even remember...I mean to say it wasnt a torture to watch her before as it is now...