Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

Delnaaz Irani

honestly when she entered the show i thought i will support her coz like others i saw her bubbly acting in kal ho na ho and recently in keya hua tera wada ( where she played very small role though but ok it was entertaining) but dayz passed and within 4/5 dayz i backed out!!

i never liked ppl who pretends to be soft ,never gives answers for anything-if sumone is saying bad against u and ur not answering and just pretends tht"no its ok" --sorry i hate those guys:)

And You Knw wat i found Delnaaz Irani just lyk tht!! and Sana khan as follows!!

Delnaaz is soft spoken,yes of course but when she bitches,i feel she softly spreading poisons!

Delnaaz never gives ans's to anyone, Yeah !! her family most of the time give answers and she agrees to them!! If she is so good she must have protested na?she must have said to her bro/mom- Urvashi didnt say like tht! dont drag family matters..

she cries ,yeah without any tears!! that makes her more fake

Delnaaz always tries to be in good book of audience and BB helps her by showing only her "blank looks" in 1 hour show! but we r seeing her 24/7 in feed..we know she bitches at nite,she  escapes those moments when Pillu demands any clarification...never putted efforts on Task...she is the one who said ashka sana tht she pays EMI,she is the one who suffered most bla bla on national TV..so when she says pillu is after me at national TV,sorry miss IRANI sorry to say ur big fat liar:)

i think for me above are more then enough reasons to dislike her !

πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks tuntunituntuni... that was defn. well put across...!
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Delnaz's fake tears were most visible when during the lie detector test. She was asked if she still loves rajev and she again started with her fake drama of lowering her head and closing her eyes and all that fake drama. BB shud have asked her the next question, were these tears rel, just like he asked aashka. Wud have loved to hear the answer.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nobody knows real  delaanz not even rajeev who had tied knot with her for 14 byears
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Delnaz's fake tears were most visible when during the lie detector test. She was asked if she still loves rajev and she again started with her fake drama of lowering her head and closing her eyes and all that fake drama. BB shud have asked her the next question, were these tears rel, just like he asked aashka. Wud have loved to hear the answer.

I have missed that episode... thanks for reminding the same...πŸ˜ƒ...
oh so she was fake then too???... is there a limit to her nataks??πŸ₯±
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

nobody knows real  delaanz not even rajeev who had tied knot with her for 14 byears

So Can i take your post to be in her Support, anshul???πŸ˜†
Shayu. thumbnail
one moment i wanna share here abt Delu for which i dint get chance to post this one till now

that day when Urv was doing her secret task, as per BB's order she went to aashka and hugged her n had chattd with her...when aashka raised her doubt on Urv's weird behaviour to Delu..Delu told "achcha hain na, agar koi dosti ka haath bada rahe hain tho achcha hain na"

on the same day when Urv(when BB ordered her to argue with delu over bhakku's issue) argued  with Delu..Delu was yelling on Urv ki "Yeh sab ke upar chugli  kari hain aur unhi ke paas dosti ki hain...aur hamey sabse alag ki hain" means Delu was angry that Urv did frndship with nikethan even after they had fighted over some issues

wow...what a double standard ... agar Urv ,Delu aur unke bitching frnds ke saath dosti ke haath badhayi tho woh theek hain...the same Urv niks or kisi aur ko dosti ki haath badhayi thi tho woh galat?????
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

So Can i take your post to be in her Support, anshul???πŸ˜†

dont dare to do thatπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
~~~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~~~

Congo for ur first post that too on delnaaz.. πŸ˜† will read ur post n edit my comment later.. πŸ˜ƒ

EDIT:

Even if i neglect all her crying n bitching then also as a person she isnt someone I can connect wid.. I anyway hate to behave according to wat others will like and delnaaz has been exactly doing everything by keeping in mind ki bahar wo kaisi dikhegi.. πŸ€’ I hate such fake ppl.. There is a difference in being kind and being sugary sweet.. Delnaaz isnt kind wid anyone she is just sugary sweet.. Kindness is wat nik yesterday showed towards sapna wen she was going into depression.. β­οΈ

She doesnt deserve to win because she hasnt done anything to claim the title.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited.. πŸ˜³
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

one moment i wanna share here abt Delu for which i dint get chance to post this one till now

that day when Urv was doing her secret task, as per BB's order she went to aashka and hugged her n had chattd with her...when aashka raised her doubt on Urv's weird behaviour to Delu..Delu told "achcha hain na, agar koi dosti ka haath bada rahe hain tho achcha hain na"

on the same day when Urv(when BB ordered her to argue with delu over bhakku's issue) argued  with Delu..Delu was yelling on Urv ki "Yeh sab ke upar chugli  kari hain aur unhi ke paas dosti ki hain...aur hamey sabse alag ki hain" means Delu was angry that Urv did frndship with nikethan even after they had fighted over some issues

wow...what a double standard ... agar Urv ,Delu aur unke bitching frnds ke saath dosti ke haath badhayi tho woh theek hain...the same Urv niks or kisi aur ko dosti ki haath badhayi thi tho woh galat?????

Isse kehthe hai DOUBLE STANDARD... hope the creatives r hearing this... πŸ˜ƒ
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

dont dare to do thatπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Meri Tauba...πŸ˜†