Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~~~~

so true... Same here nandu... even if i try filtering all the bitching and fakeness she has come up with till now... i cannot connect with her on any ground... she seems to showcase her self as a mild person where she seems to be something else in real...😕

Edited.. ðŸ˜³

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even before del told nik urv. told about u like this like that .Nik told her i know she told me everything.That stopped her big fat mouth.She thought by saying like this she can create fight between nik and urv.She failed miserably.
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Even before del told nik urv. told about u like this like that .Nik told her i know she told me everything.That stopped her big fat mouth.She thought by saying like this she can create fight between nik and urv.She failed miserably.

😆 her plans misfire big time sometimes...😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi! Laxmi 🤗

Hmmm Delnaaz...ab kya kahoon usske baare mein...she is so melodramatic. I don't make quick judgements and wait for a while b4 deciding. Initially she seemed a very sweet person and though I was taken aback with her "yeda ban ke peda" comment for Sidhu, but as I didn't raelly know abt Sidhu too, I didn't make too much out of it.

I still like her at times, but hermelodramatic reaction against Urvashi when Urv in her secret task brought Bakh's issue and saying if I don't win no one deserves to win (and tht too not as politely as I hv written), really put me off and she does not deserve to win BB6.
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Hi! Laxmi 🤗

Hmmm Delnaaz...ab kya kahoon usske baare mein...she is so melodramatic. I don't make quick judgements and wait for a while b4 deciding. Initially she seemed a very sweet person and though I was taken aback with her "yeda ban ke peda" comment for Sidhu, but as I didn't raelly know abt Sidhu too, I didn't make too much out of it.

I still like her at times, but hermelodramatic reaction against Urvashi when Urv in her secret task brought Bakh's issue and saying if I don't win no one deserves to win (and tht too not as politely as I hv written), really put me off and she does not deserve to win BB6.

🤗
Munns... thanks for responding dear...!

True munna...She has come with a mind that she deserves to win, no matter what, no matter who else fits in there, very confident about herself in this aspect... god knows from how and why  this thot springs up in her mind...!... that infact shows her selfish side, i am still shocked how no one reacted in the house about the same...!
nirvana1328 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know this reply will attract a lot of ire, but well..whatever..
IMO, del has faced the entire brunt of Urvashi's gameplan and her biggest fault is that she is unintelligent.
During the rajniti task, Urvashi was in full form, she was negative, fighting for no rhyme or reason n n generally spreading negative vibes. It was quite clear that delnaaz voted for urvashis team coz she considered them friends n in this way lost the support of niketan & co. That urvashi was being negative n casting her team in poor light was felt by aashka n sana as well. Then when the major saab task happened, she got close to niketan n started moving away from sad n slowly isolating sad from the rest of the house. Dont see why del is to blame..
Yes, she bitched abt urvashi with ashka n sana who were anyway her friends. N talking to niketan was foolish coz he is playing a divide n rule game.
So del is facing the urvashi music coz although Urvashi claims to be " sachai ki devi" she is just playing a smart game having used both aashka n delnaz who were foolish enuff to think that urvashi wud value the friendship more than the show
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nirvana1328

IMO, del has faced the entire brunt of Urvashi's gameplan and her biggest fault is that she is unintelligent.
During the rajniti task, Urvashi was in full form, she was negative, fighting for no rhyme or reason n n generally spreading negative vibes. It was quite clear that delnaaz voted for urvashis team coz she considered them friends n in this way lost the support of niketan & co. That urvashi was being negative n casting her team in poor light was felt by aashka n sana as well. Then when the major saab task happened, she got close to niketan n started moving away from sad n slowly isolating sad from the rest of the house. Dont see why del is to blame..
Yes, she bitched abt urvashi with ashka n sana who were anyway her friends. N talking to niketan was foolish coz he is playing a divide n rule game.
So del is facing the urvashi music coz although Urvashi claims to be " sachai ki devi" she is just playing a smart game having used both aashka n delnaz who were foolish enuff to think that urvashi wud value the friendship more than the show

Kuch samajh mein nahin aaya? How did urvashi use delu and aashka? 
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Kuch samajh mein nahin aaya? How did urvashi use delu and aashka? 

I think she means to say Del is innocent/foolish and fell a scapegoat to Urva's plans...Well... Del is really innocent as she is not even able to say fair reply to any issues, be it her own marraige or any minor issues in the house... !

If a 40 year old needs her dear ones help to fight her issues, we need to term her innocent/foolish, right???
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirvana1328

Thanks for responding 😊 This thread is dedicated to her... be it positive, be it negative...! and we wud love to hear more good about her... after all she is the strongest contender... if we have more good points, we ourselves might find a fan in us for her...😃
Regarding Urvi, neither she  nor her fans state she is sachai ki devi or any thing of that sort... it is just her boldness which comes to the forefront and she appears to be on the face most of the time...! the thing is she is being accepted as she is...by most of her fans... and r verbal if she goes wrong too...!

beingaliman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is Illegally Bond(IB)