Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats on the new thread!! wat happened to khushi??😲😲 payal s a wonderful sis.. the confidence and the way she handles the situation s amazing!Edited by frenzyy - 11 years ago
maana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual I don't have ur blog link n I hav asked 4 it many times but still don't hav it. I read the 1st chapter but stopped in b/w wen I read that after 4 parts it will b on ur blog n I m still amongst the few unlucky ones who do not hav the link. Could u plz provide me the link.
I read Destroyed n Unconditional love also but after some chapters u uploaded on ur blog due 2 which I m still hanging in b/w with the incomplete story. I hav asked 4 the link there also but still don't hav it.Edited by maana - 11 years ago
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my poor khushi stupid Arnav kill him okay not kill him atleast punish him
I guess they gave public info that Asr and kkg are engaged soon to be married what will be the reaction of both of them when they come to know will Arnav marry her out of sympathy sad
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shit! she jumped...damn it! now what...hope Arnav save her...poor khushi she must be broken and shattered into zillion of pieces

mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just came across this SS of urs n loved it alot. Can I expect the pm 4 the next update.
reshmimohan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh! I just realised that writings can make my teeth chatter with anticipation. That was fab. 
What have they told the media!? I am waiting for ur update. Please pretty please update soon. I want Arnav to grovel for forgiveness. 
I loved it.. 
melonie thumbnail
lazyleaves,

Another intense update.

Oh Khushi πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Poor girl...she is so broken and shattered. I hope her Amma and Babuji never see that news...

Arnav is an a** πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ What did he do that girl...some motive is there behind all this. 

Good his family knows about it. And what is Payal, Aakash and Shyaam planing? I love seeing Payal so powerful. In IPKKND they made her a quite mouse :(

OMG did she πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² jump πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² off πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² the πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²cliff πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Please cont soon...

Edited by melonie - 11 years ago
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Does Arnav even realize the consequences of his actions on Khushi? 

Great update!
Yellowtullips thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another heart wrenching update.. eager to known what did akash tell to avoid the whole media mess.. I think arnav has some past.. I hope he saves khushi.. feeling bad for khushi.. thanks for mailing me the link..
mssj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow Arnav is a hard person to understand.

Well at least he found her in the end.

Wat else... I loved the update. It was amazing as usual.

And thanks for the email.

mssj