*Completed* Th#2 SS:Making Decisions

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
You changed the ending!

You got me so hooked!

So someone tried committing suicide for him! Who?

Who is Lavanya? His gf? That will make our resident La sad :p

I was thinking around different lines and the changed ending changed everything!

I was thinking akash announces khushi and arnav are married which could still happen but I was also thinking what happened that night? I have a feeling nothing we are expecting happened that night!

I have predicted what could happen next... An entire track... I will tell you on whatsapp... Tell me if I am correct or not!

All in all amazing update babes... I want to read the next update ASAP

I forgot congrats on your new thread.. Only three updates and new thread already! Woohoo!

And how did fari res second? She was hardly on cc yesterday :/ Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 3

The way the TV reporters followed Khushi with sensational captions...!!!Cringe-worthy!!!

& Arnav's lack of the slightest show of remorse is just infuriating..!!

& Payal...!Surprise..Surprise...That's a new character in this SS..I have never been introduced to her before!

& the way Khushi remembered every accusation, every unjust name thrown at her..It's such a lonely world for a girl sometimes in this unfair world!!The man who put her in this situation is calling her an unfair name himself, &for the parents she did everything for, she's even fearing they would misunderstand her...

Chapter 4

Again, Payal!!!!!You go girl!!!👏

& I think I have an idea what Akaash has announced in the press conference...But let's see what you have penned down...

& when Khushi fell off the cliff...I knew nothing would happen to her..She is the protagonist..Nothing can happen to her..But the way you portrayed it through Arnav's point of view...Heart-stopping, ZZ!

Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
shweta.5216 thumbnail
OMG I am on page 1!!
Jumping of d cliff i never thought that khushi vil ever do that!!
ASR M COnfused of what exactly is going on in his mind i mean he asked her to spend a night for 15 lakhs whil he does charity of crores!! Nd nw he is feeling a bit guilty!! wel hez just acting totaly asrish!! Awesom part!! Bt y did u stop here!! Cliffhanger!! Nt fair 😭 Edited by shweta.5216 - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
K

~Edit~

Z, what an update girl, too good. This did not remind me of Destroyed or any other story for that matter and feel silly for questioning you on writing this story.

I have so many questions but will not ask any but wait impatiently for the next update. I want to know it all, why Arnav is being Arnav? Who is Lavanya? Where is Khushi? What damage control are Shyam and Akash up to?

I am sorry told you will not question you and rattled many off like that.

When are you updating again?

PS - I like Payal in this story and that does not happen often, me liking her or Shyam.

Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
-Unres-

Chapter:4
The f**k just happened?! She fell? She actually fell? OMG OMG NO!
And Arnav's memory takes him back to a similar incident? Something of this sort happened before? See I was right! *Fist punch* Arnav did undergo some degree of trauma in his past to have emerged as the monster he is right now!
But shit Khushi fell?
What is it that Akash told the media about Khushi and Arnav? Did he tell them that Khushi was already engaged to Arnav? But that would only justify her going to the hotel room? What about the 15 lakhs deal?
Soo many cliffhangers! 

I feel terribly sorry for Khushi! A girl in her position would have nowhere else to go, except into the arms of suicide! Its not that I support suicide. I totally detest it, but she was left with no other option! 

Do I see ASR feel guilty? Just a twinge? He should be drowning in guilt and shame if something happens to Khushi!

Fervently praying that no harm comes to her I'm heading to the next chappie :)

Love it Zehra! So intense and such great writing!
You know its a gripping story when yu have lazy writing it! :D
Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on the new thread! 

~Res~

Edit :)

I cannot think of a reason why Arnav did this to Khushi. Does Lavanya have something to do with this ? God,  this mystery will now allow me to sleep peacefully tonight. 

Also, Lazy (I hate to call you Lazy, what is your name ?) , if I'm allowed to say this, I am slightly disappointed in Khushi. I mean I know she is in an impossible situation, and her actions are driven by her concern for her family more than anything else - but still, suicide ? I have always thought of Khushi as essentially a born fighter - so this comes as a bit of a surprise.  But I will not think about this any more till you reveal more details in the following updates. 

Aakash and Shyam seem to be sensible people - but what have they told the media, I'm so intrigued ! I But I say this every time, and will say it again - I love your Payal. She is one hell of a woman, she will not let ASR get away with this. And she never loses focus - her primary concern is her sister's well being, everything else comes next. 

Lets see what Arnav does now. Already impatient about the next update :D 
Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on your new thread...omg ...khushi jumped off the cliff??? wat will happen to her???
sj_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Edit
Firstly I really admire the way you bring a bit of wit in whatever you write. The situation was serious but the hint of wit in a few dialogues like decision control or where would Khushi kill herself in the rain is commendable.
I do not want to draw up a conclusion that Khushi has indeed come up with the decision to end her life coz most of your updates take a turn that leaves you like 'Did that just happen, I was so sure that so-n-so will happen'. So she for a moment considered suicide after which it is not known to us.
Aakash, Shyam and Payal trio managed to send the media away and clear their families' name though Aakash did the main talking. Something that Payal told about Khushi sinking further in the matter and Shyam replying that sometimes it is necessary to negate the mess makes me wonder did he claim that Arnav and Khushi met due to the families' will? Well too many questions, will have to wait and watch. 

Edited by sj_arhi - 11 years ago