Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
chapter 5 !!

reperter : why did khushi joined AR  ?
akash : my bhabhi is a grl of self respect .. my bhai cdnt get his eyes off her 🤣

me: akash is dead fr this ..rofl rofl ..

cmng to the   update SHAYAM is one wise man !! aha !! shayamu ki JAYY !! .. aakash was as wise as an owl 😆... they handed the matter marvelously !! ... sad for lavanya ..poor girl ..

by the way  its yur old habit na ! yu end the previous chapter giving a cliffhang .. and start the next one from entirely different scene 😛😆
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
chapter 6 !!

ahh !! this was / is my most most favourite chapter ..  I LOVED HIS EVERY REASON TO  HATE HER <3

and the last line of update .. waoo !! ""she was nt allowing him to hate her - the one emotion he was expert at !! "".. can t get better than this .. it was awsm .. <3 <3 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ <3 <3
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
i cnt find ch 7 and other chapters ahead 😕
aquagal thumbnail
Page 35,36 from Chap-4 are missing. 😔
He hates her because she could be happy when he is not able to but that's not her mistake. She can't be blamed for his unhappiness, for his misery. He drove her to a point where she is running away from her loved ones.
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi ..
dear i just found that you have removed all your stories 😭

except two ongoing stories from  'IF' .

if u posted on blog than plz give me the link..plz plz i want to read all ur stories...thank god i'm enough lucky to read ur ongoing two stories 'love interrupted' and 'make me love'..😊
sarahjac thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

Two vital pages from chapter 4 are missing...thank you for reposting this story.

What a stark comparison!!! Similar struggle and circumstances leading to different personalities which are.poles apart...one totally bitter although successful...another one so warm and affectionate
addictedx53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now I get why Arnav did such hateful things to Khushi...to break her. Obviously, he is also upset that he has not succeeded. Butwith the news out about them, how will they take it forward...or backward! 
Shinning_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow
brilliant piece of work..
u very well describe ..
emotions of each &
every character..
specially arnav's thoughts..
really liked payal character..
she is strong, confident
& intelligent...u very well portrayed
arnav's character and her views..
best part of the chapter was..
last para of arnav's monologue..

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Chap 4: What really did happen here..
Akash is more likable than Arnav as of now..so they did do some damage control..did they really do what ASR asked for..I.'m having my doubts now..I think she fell because she lost consciousness as she blacked out before falling..hope she is fine.. 

Chap 5 :How they did do the damage control..smart of  Akash for turning it around safely..now that brings me back to what Arnav thought as she was falling..do they know each other from before for him to actually suggest the proposition in the first place in exchange of the money..there is some backstory i guess!
Poor Lavanya..feel bad for her!

Chap 6: The ways the minds of people in power works when defied..for a bruise on his ego..for one sorrry
 he did all of this😲!!
Could he not simply learn to respect her spirit like some people might have done for him in the past..
And still nothing could get him his sorry..I love your Khushi's confidence!
Edited by Tapdance - 10 years ago