Fawad and Xulfi Sing Waqt at Xulfi's Wedding

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anyone seen this before?
I've seen pictures from this event but not the video..

Ahh gosh.. I miss these two.
You can see Ayaan in the video too.. Adorable 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qah8-UwBYk8[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG I miss them together🥺...their voices sound so good together

BlackStar. thumbnail
I know rightt..
Brings back memories.

Honestly there is no music left in Pakistan.
I mean it's just wannabe boys jammin in English thinking their hot..
Poor Rich Boy, Bambu Sauce?? Like W*F?
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I know rightt..
Brings back memories.

Honestly there is no music left in Pakistan.
I mean it's just wannabe boys jammin in English thinking their hot..
Poor Rich Boy, Bambu Sauce?? Like W*F?

Yes Unfortunately all our entertainment industries are finishing one after the other
I mean no singers left like Sajjad Ali, Fakhir etc and bands like Strings, Junoon, EP etc
Even look at VJ'snow, at one time we had such great VJ's like Mahira, Naveen etc
Have a look at the advertisements and now dramas
Ishq e mamnu claims to have gotten 11+ trp beating Humsafar and Meri Ladli😕
I wish government would do something to save our entertainment industry
BlackStar. thumbnail
I do too.
First they let the Film Industry Die (And it's not like we didn't ever have good films.. We did)
Then the music Industry slipped away.
And now their doing the same to the Television Industry.

What our people supposed to do, watch, or listen to? Why do our people always have to remain so disturbed and confused about what their supposed to tune into?

Is this why everyone runs and watches foreign content. At-least most do.

Because I know when there was Atif, Ali Zafar, Fuzon, etc, the youth did listen to Pakistani Music and Music Channels did earn a lot of money..

Whether it was IM or Aag..
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I do too.

First they let the Film Industry Die (And it's not like we didn't ever have good films.. We did)
Then the music Industry slipped away.
And now their doing the same to the Television Industry.

What our people supposed to do, watch, or listen to? Why do our people always have to remain so disturbed and confused about what their supposed to tune into?

Is this why everyone runs and watches foreign content. At-least most do.

Because I know when there was Atif, Ali Zafar, Fuzon, etc, the youth did listen to Pakistani Music and Music Channels did earn a lot of money..

Whether it was IM or Aag..

Actually all the good singers suddenly left for Bollywood which sort of created a vacuum...channels started running their bollywood music ...leading to the downfall of the music industry
Personally think money is a big issue...channel want cheap stuff and obviously second hand stuff is cheap
Issue is about policy which should be friendly for local music and drama industry
I always go back and listen to old music ...you won't believe Pakistani Films had such great music in Waheed Murad era but sadly no one appreciates our legends anymore
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Our music is actually GOOD and I mean the music from old times...we have legends from back then..ab to pata bhi nahi gaana ga rahe hain ya English jhaarrahe hain -_-
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww I miss EP . I was listening to waqt randomly just last night and you posted this today. Nostalgia!

I agree, music industry was flourishing till th mid 2000s then even I lost touch because there was nothing. Every random dude started becoming a musician that nothing special or different was left.

Pakistan goes through fads. First everyone wants to be Waheed Murad, then everyone wants to be a singer, then a VJ, then a mode, then a fashion designer, then a photographer etc. etc.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was awesome! I always wondered where that picture of Fawad wearing this suit was from. I miss the older days when music like this was there to listen..now it's just all bs. I also heard Call broke up or something..so now I guess Xulfi's going solo since Junaid Khan's too busy acting horrible onscreen. Can't even blame some of these singers..the music industry is destroyed and so most of them decide to come into acting. Like Gohar from Jal now..