294531 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

when our dramas were getting better . why they had to bring turkish shows on pakistani channels. i heard this thing went worse and they are trying to show more foreign show vulgar contetnt.

and many artists are protesting against it . why dont we all join hands and support them
i personaaly feel foreign shows should not be shown in pakistan
i grew up in a foreign country. the only way to learn about pakistani culture and language was the pakistani tv. and for many others it is the same thing.i am afraid we might loose that one day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sara totally agree with you <3 Born Brought up in England and watching Pakistani serials gives a feeling as you are close to your country. these turk serials have to stop !
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iloveyouafridi

Sara totally agree with you <3 Born Brought up in England and watching Pakistani serials gives a feeling as you are close to your country. these turk serials have to stop !

Exactly same here, since i live in Denmark. Although i am not much disturbed coz of turkish serials since i don't have the channels, i just watch it ol. But there is no need for foreign serials whn evn the worst paki serial is better than those. I am not joking i find paki actors/directors etc so talented, tht i do not get the point of them airing foreign drama's.
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Exactly same here, since i live in Denmark. Although i am not much disturbed coz of turkish serials since i don't have the channels, i just watch it ol. But there is no need for foreign serials whn evn the worst paki serial is better than those. I am not joking i find paki actors/directors etc so talented, tht i do not get the point of them airing foreign drama's.

totally Iqra if they wanna air turkish serials make a turkish channel and then air them not air them on Pak serials channels 🤢 our Actors/Directors are not afraid of competition but they arent happy that turkish serials are being aried on Pak serial channels instead of there serial which is no fair 😡🤢totally agree with you our Pak Actors and Directors are really talented <3
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whaaat? Turkish shows on Pakistan channels? Why? They shouldn't do that.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I heard on a radio show today and the RJs were saying if Pakistani people related to media and TV industry wont get work in Pakistan, where else would they earn their bread and butter?

its not only about foreign invasion on Pakistan but if this goes on, many people will lose their jobs...all those people who earn their bread and butter while working on set or off the camera...their lives depend on the shows being made here.

these channel people have lost it!! hopefully this crisis will be resolved soon.
ENLIGHTENED1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i am with u these turkish dramas are yuck