Kankar | Sanam Baloch & Fahad - spoiler pg 33 - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh and I really do hope that Umera has changing the ending. Kiran marrying an old man who respects her just for respect kind of gives the wrong message. :S For me, love and respect are equally important. It would be kind of unfair if they show her in a loveless marriage just for the sake of respect.

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Awww!!
Where did she say this?

May Allah bless them :)

I read it on the headlines in Samaa TV. It must have been from her interview.
Oh and she also said that as mooh dikhayi on wedding night, he gifted her Quran e Paak☺️
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im really happy for Sanam B and her husband.
Really i still feel so bad tht ppl made fun of him, just by his look.
I hate such stuff.
Im so happy to hear abt the Jahez and Quran-e-Pak. REally really happy. I hope evry girls gets a husband like Sanams. Jahez is a BIG issue evn now.
People are still saying hes not good looking and all that. Hes not bad actually. And the things she said about him made me respect them so much <3 im so happy for them both!
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A pretty sober episode this week. Glad Adnan finally spoke up about marrying Kiran & remained firm despite the typical adverse reactions from his family in particular his sister
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just caught up with the show and its interesting so far. Sanam and Fahad are brilliant. I found it hard to understand Sikander's intentions initially. Until the miscarriage, I honestly felt Kiran could have adjusted for sometime and made him understand of how her happiness lied in presence of her parents. But yes, if he was that guilty, he should have admitted his mistakes before the world. Just makes me wonder whether Kiran should have married her best friend's love in the first place. Karma can really be a bitch!

Same goes for Rukhsar. Although I felt her track picked up quite late and I couldn't help skipping her parts, what happened with Kiran is now repeating with her. Adnan seems like such a sweet guy. :) Love his voice. 😆 The last scene that I loved was how Kiran's mom calls her a brave girl. I am so glad this show is giving out a strong message on domestic abuse to women out there and how one generation conceive it as a norm while our gen as an offence. Infact, even how most women who dont talk about it due to the fear of divorce and that they'd rather get beaten up by one man than through outside ppl's taunts. Kiran can be an inspiration to all such women!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

People are still saying hes not good looking and all that. Hes not bad actually. And the things she said about him made me respect them so much <3 im so happy for them both!

I don't evn get tht.
I Liked from the beginning. But i started to like them as a couple more whn i read they were simple.

And they are such a good looking and cute couple.

Waise im not suprised paki ppl has the habit of making fun of ppl.

Mota, chota, patla, kala, bara naak etc. they ALWAYS have 2 comment.
People always judge by looks :P I think in order to be attractive a person should have a good heart.
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 10 years ago
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avidwatcher1

Today's episode:

After watching today, I feel that Kiran shouldn't have divorced Sikander. I know how a lot of you feel about this issue, but look at him now with Aarzoo. He is so calm, even when she is questioning him, he is remaining calm, and not getting physical. Kiran was not willing to give him another chance, and he was promising it would never happen again and so were his parents. It was good that she took a stand for herself, but when the time came, and Sikander and his whole family realized the mistake and came to take her back, she also let her own ego get in the way. It was easy for her to ask for talaaq without thinking of the long term consequences.
I also feel that Kiran is regretting the divorce herself.
-She felt bad to hear that Sikander got remarried.
-she didn't want to attend the wedding cuz she didn't want to face people after her divorce.
-She didn't want to get food for herself at the wedding and stayed in the corner as she was ashamed and didn't want to face people.
- She saw Aarzoo at Rukhsars wedding she kept staring at her, and thought about her again later.
- She was gathering money, and remembered how Sikander used to spoil her.
-She heard how divorcees are treated when the lady came with rishta of elderly man with 4 kids.
-She took up a teaching job to cover her expenses as she is ashamed to ask her father for money.
Had she taken the divorce seriously, and taken some time instead of being so stubborn and egotistical, she would have saved herself from all this. Not to mention, saved her family from dealing with this situation.
I wish she had acted more maturely and made a more thought out decision. Sometimes, we think with our hearts, when we should think with our heads. Dealing with hardships slowly and steadily with perseverance can save you from a life long troubles.

If she stayed with him he would have hit her again. That is guaranteed. The only reason he's not hitting Arzoo is because he's lost Kiran, he's too wrapped up in feeling sorry for himself and the divorce has made him realise that domestic abuse has led to him losing Kiran.

If Kiran believed him and went back with him, he would have been ok for a week or two, and then reverted back to his old ways. He would not have learned anything, he'd think there aren't any repercussions for his actions. He can hit his wife, and she'll give empty threats of divorce and stay at her parents for a few months but in the end will always come back to the husband, because she needs a man to support her in society. And this need for a husband to get respect in society means he can continue hitting her, because the system doesn't allow for a woman to live without her husband.

If Kiran went back he would have continued believing this and abusing her. She divorced him and this is what's made him realise he was wrong. Without the divorce he would still be the old Sikandar.

Even with Arzoo he's not a good husband. He doesn't hit her, but that doesn't make him a good husband. He has no respect for her at all, he doesn't even value her enough to talk to her properly. If she was from a poor background he would probably make comments on that as well.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago