Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ajaved

Hi wtz ur name my is aimen :)

hey Aimen! well if you don't mind you can just call me by my username..I really haven't ever gone by my actual name here..it's nothing personal though
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

hey Aimen! well if you don't mind you can just call me by my username..I really haven't ever gone by my actual name here..it's nothing personal though

Its okay :) ny way wt other dramaz do u watch
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajaved

Its okay :) ny way wt other dramaz do u watch

Currently, I'm only following Kankar..I've been caught up with a few things so haven't been able to watch much else..but I plan to start a few more soon. I'm really keen on starting Shukk with Adeel and Sanam..it also has Ayesha Khan and Jibran. Have you started that yet?
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No atm am jus watchin kadurat n kankar i only watch two shows at a tym warna toh ill jus dramaz all the tym

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I wud have said EXACTLY the same thing, if i hadn't discussed abt this subj. wth my cousin.

Being alone is a scary thing 2.

And i agree tht evn islam doesn't permit husbands 2 be violent, but in our culture i bet evn if the sasural burned their bahu, ppl wud say "haan woh larki ne nakhre dikhaye ho ge".
A girl like Kiran Husband se to adhi mar hi rahi thi, after divorce logo ki baatein sun kar poori hi mar jaaye gi.

Personally i feel words hurt ALOT more.

After have said all tht, i have a feeling i wud have done the same as Kiran.

You know your right. The woman always gets the blame.
I discussed this show with my friend too who was saying that Kiran provoked him to slap her because she always answered back :S I don't think she did anything wrong though!
I mean when a woman doesn't reply to her husband, people blame her saying that she can't stand up for herself and when she does they say this...

It is easier said than done. We can analyze her situation all we want lekin jispe yeh guzarti hai wohi jaanta hai how scary it is. I still think she did the right thing and has nothing to regret, yeah she will probably have to bardaasht a lot even if she lives alone like people's taaney but come on nowadays its not so bad so many women do get remarried...thore arse baad log bhool jate hain kya hua tha...why ruin your life for the society?
If she stayed with him, he would have never realised his mistake. You only realise what you had once its gone. That's how nature works.

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

haan but i mean atleast Kiran jaisi situation tou nai

Arzoo is going to regret big time...

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Episode 20 was great. I disagree with those saying that Kiran made the wrong decision. How is it wrong? just because Sikandar doesn't abuse Arzoo? How is anyone so sure that Kiran wouldn't have had to deal with his bullshit if SHE was still married to him? This is all hypothetical..perhaps Sikandar learned his lesson and won't abuse Arzoo (though we will have to wait and see if he really changed)..but, how are you supposed to live with a guy who doesn't respect you? or killed your child before he/she was even born, and actually ruthlessly saw you suffer on the floor? always degraded you because you were not equal in social status and the list goes on. It's easy to say NOW that Kiran should've managed with Sikandar..but Kiran was scarred emotionally..it's not easy to let that go.

Moreover, coming to this week's episode..I loved the scenes where Sikandar would reflect on what happened. His expressions were amazing as always. The scene where Arzoo tells him about her being pregnant...the way he indifferently stared at her, kinda not paying attention at all was brilliantly enacted by Fahad. I also loved the bit where right after the wedding night he goes outside in his balcony and recalls his first meeting with Kiran. I don't think any actor can express himself so well without uttering a word. His face naturally says it all.

With Kiran..you really for her. Not only does she have to try moving on from Sikandar but also from the fact that her supposed former, best friend rushed to marry her ex-husband. Oh and I think Sanam Baloch looked lovely sitting down in that red and green shalwar kameez during Rukhsar's wedding..on the contrary, the married Arzoo looked hideous in her attire/makeup. I simply loved her interactions with Adnan. I so hope they get married. If Kiran marries an old dude with 5 kids then that'll be crazy. I know something of that sort happens in the novel..but Adnan should be in this drama for a reason. Otherwise I won't understand the point of his character. Oh and Rukhsar can be such a b!tch. It's one thing that she has to deal with her husband's/in-laws bullshit which you sort of do feel bad for her..but then what's her problem if her brother ends up marrying the girl he loves? who gives a shit if she's divorced? As Adnan put it (which I was actually waiting to hear from him) if a woman (Arzoo) can marry a divorced guy (SIkandar) then, why not the other way around? I'm really rooting for him and Kiran.

Exactly! This is why I was so against the ending of Dil e Muzter. People justified it saying she loved him. So what? How can you spend your life with someone who killed your baby and treated you so bad in the past? How can you be so sure he wouldn't do it again? I mean everytime she looks at him wouldn't it remind her of everything he did. :S A relationship can never be the same again once it has been broken. And same with love and trust.
Sanam B said that her husband won his heart with his nature and good manners and she said jahez mein usne ek sui tak nahi li

BLESS THEM!
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arzoo's pregnant?!

i need to watch it still 😆
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sanam B said that her husband won his heart with his nature and good manners and she said jahez mein usne ek sui tak nahi li

BLESS THEM!

Awww!!
Where did she say this?

May Allah bless them :)