Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Sooo anyonee knoows how this show is gonna end??
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I don't think Kiran has anything to regret. She did the right thing.

Umera always makes you think <3

I wud have said EXACTLY the same thing, if i hadn't discussed abt this subj. wth my cousin.

Being alone is a scary thing 2.

And i agree tht evn islam doesn't permit husbands 2 be violent, but in our culture i bet evn if the sasural burned their bahu, ppl wud say "haan woh larki ne nakhre dikhaye ho ge".
A girl like Kiran Husband se to adhi mar hi rahi thi, after divorce logo ki baatein sun kar poori hi mar jaaye gi.

Personally i feel words hurt ALOT more.

After have said all tht, i have a feeling i wud have done the same as Kiran.

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I fink she might marry her cousin or she lives as an independent life
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Kya mazey? No one wants a husband who ignores her and doesn't give a damn about her wishesπŸ˜†

haan but i mean atleast Kiran jaisi situation tou nai
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Episode 20 was great. I disagree with those saying that Kiran made the wrong decision. How is it wrong? just because Sikandar doesn't abuse Arzoo? How is anyone so sure that Kiran wouldn't have had to deal with his bullshit if SHE was still married to him? This is all hypothetical..perhaps Sikandar learned his lesson and won't abuse Arzoo (though we will have to wait and see if he really changed)..but, how are you supposed to live with a guy who doesn't respect you? or killed your child before he/she was even born, and actually ruthlessly saw you suffer on the floor? always degraded you because you were not equal in social status and the list goes on. It's easy to say NOW that Kiran should've managed with Sikandar..but Kiran was scarred emotionally..it's not easy to let that go.
Moreover, coming to this week's episode..I loved the scenes where Sikandar would reflect on what happened. His expressions were amazing as always. The scene where Arzoo tells him about her being pregnant...the way he indifferently stared at her, kinda not paying attention at all was brilliantly enacted by Fahad. I also loved the bit where right after the wedding night he goes outside in his balcony and recalls his first meeting with Kiran. I don't think any actor can express himself so well without uttering a word. His face naturally says it all.

With Kiran..you really for her. Not only does she have to try moving on from Sikandar but also from the fact that her supposed former, best friend rushed to marry her ex-husband. Oh and I think Sanam Baloch looked lovely sitting down in that red and green shalwar kameez during Rukhsar's wedding..on the contrary, the married Arzoo looked hideous in her attire/makeup. I simply loved her interactions with Adnan. I so hope they get married. If Kiran marries an old dude with 5 kids then that'll be crazy. I know something of that sort happens in the novel..but Adnan should be in this drama for a reason. Otherwise I won't understand the point of his character. Oh and Rukhsar can be such a b!tch. It's one thing that she has to deal with her husband's/in-laws bullshit which you sort of do feel bad for her..but then what's her problem if her brother ends up marrying the girl he loves? who gives a shit if she's divorced? As Adnan put it (which I was actually waiting to hear from him) if a woman (Arzoo) can marry a divorced guy (SIkandar) then, why not the other way around? I'm really rooting for him and Kiran.

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
A fun fact? πŸ˜†
Adeel Hussain was first approached for Sikandar..eventually the role went to Fahad.

Honestly..no one could play this role as good as Fahad.
ajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

A fun fact? πŸ˜†

Adeel Hussain was first approached for Sikandar..eventually the role went to Fahad.

Honestly..no one could play this role as good as Fahad.

Well said i personally belive fahad is better then adeel
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajaved

Well said i personally belive fahad is better then adeel

I personally love both..but being completely fair, Fahad's acting is at a completely different level. Adeel would not have been the best choice. There's a lot of subtlety involved in portraying Sikandar. As I mentioned above, Fahad hardly has dialogues in some episodes, yet his face does all the talking..and so well! Fahad's more instinctive and effortless as an actor, and that's not easy to find especially with male actors..at least in my opinion.

I usually feel this while watching most of Fahad's work. He does a lot of characters which completely belong to him because he plays them to the T. You can't imagine anyone but him not because others suck but because he just portrays them so beautifully himself.
ajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I personally love both..but being completely fair, Fahad's acting is at a completely different level. Adeel would not have been the best choice. There's a lot of subtlety involved in portraying Sikandar. As I mentioned above, Fahad hardly has dialogues in some episodes, yet his face does all the talking..and so well! Fahad's more instinctive and effortless as an actor, and that's not easy to find especially with male actors..at least in my opinion.

I usually feel this while watching most of Fahad's work. He does a lot of characters which completely belong to him because he plays them to the T. You can't imagine anyone but him not because others suck but because he just portrays them so beautifully himself.

Welll said fahad has alof experience he is a mature actor loved all is wrk soo far am nt say in adeels bad its jus that fahad as the ability to become the character n btw i loves ur analysis on the episode
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajaved

Welll said fahad has alof experience he is a mature actor loved all is wrk soo far am nt say in adeels bad its jus that fahad as the ability to become the character n btw i loves ur analysis on the episode

yep and oh thank you! 😳