Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Im sorry i nvr get such things he recently got divorced, he is so depressed yet they are having a baby.
Wht type of depression is it 😕

Depression mein baby nahi ho sakta kya? He's depressed, not impotent.😆

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I've actually heard how evr the husband is, woman somehow always regrets Divorce.
We talked/discussed for hours abt this subj. And also abt divorce if the husband is violent.
THe thing is later on it gets really hard for a girl to get married (specially in out culture), not only tht, ppl talk ALOT. Their life is COMPLETELY stable no variation, while they see other girls in their family getting married having kids etc etc.

For boys it's easy. Whether the boy is good looking or not, but their family wants the prettiest girl on earth for their son. The girl needs to be perfect.

Personally i still don't know wht i wud do in such situation i wud have don't the same as Kiran FOR SURE, but after my cousin exaplained evrything, it kinda is scary. Whn your brother is married he has his own family, while u don't know abt ur parents they are aged etc etc.
Fine u have friends but they have their own lives, while evryday is the same for u if u don't get remarried.
I think it's such a scary thing. I feel SO freaking bad for the girls.
I wish paki ppl didn't have this HUGE issue wth a divorced girl.

What else is a girl to do in such a situation? It's better to live alone rather than get treated like that. Even Islam teaches us not to tolerate domestic abuse. I know divorce is very bard for the person to go through, and thats what Umera is showing here, what a strong girl Kiran is who is standing up for herself.

Also, SPOILER ALERT
In the novel they show Haider (Sikandar) telling his son off for raising his hand on his wife. I am guessing that will be Arzoo's son.
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode:
After watching today, I feel that Kiran shouldn't have divorced Sikander. I know how a lot of you feel about this issue, but look at him now with Aarzoo. He is so calm, even when she is questioning him, he is remaining calm, and not getting physical. Kiran was not willing to give him another chance, and he was promising it would never happen again and so were his parents. It was good that she took a stand for herself, but when the time came, and Sikander and his whole family realized the mistake and came to take her back, she also let her own ego get in the way. It was easy for her to ask for talaaq without thinking of the long term consequences.
I also feel that Kiran is regretting the divorce herself.
-She felt bad to hear that Sikander got remarried.
-she didn't want to attend the wedding cuz she didn't want to face people after her divorce.
-She didn't want to get food for herself at the wedding and stayed in the corner as she was ashamed and didn't want to face people.
- She saw Aarzoo at Rukhsars wedding she kept staring at her, and thought about her again later.
- She was gathering money, and remembered how Sikander used to spoil her.
-She heard how divorcees are treated when the lady came with rishta of elderly man with 4 kids.
-She took up a teaching job to cover her expenses as she is ashamed to ask her father for money.
Had she taken the divorce seriously, and taken some time instead of being so stubborn and egotistical, she would have saved herself from all this. Not to mention, saved her family from dealing with this situation.
I wish she had acted more maturely and made a more thought out decision. Sometimes, we think with our hearts, when we should think with our heads. Dealing with hardships slowly and steadily with perseverance can save you from a life long troubles.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LOL! 🤣🤣
I laughed so hard after reading this! 😆
-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sikander is not going to physically abuse Aarzoo because he has learned his lesson. He knows it is not the way you treat your spouse. He lost the love of his wife and his own child because of his "temper." He did not realize he was wrong to hit her until after the divorce. Of course, if he still wanted to get back with her, he could have waited and shown her he loves her and has changed. But he got married just how many weeks after the divorce?
I am really looking forward to seeing how Adnan tells her he has always loved her. I've liked them since the first episode.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Well let me think OFCOURSE yaar, but they way he thinks abt Kiran all the time. U wud have thought maybe he wudn't be tht quick 😆

Well Men are Men.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arzoo ke tou mazay ho gaye phir...use maar bhi nai perhe gi

btw can anyone tell me how is Adnan related to Kiran?
Edited by Rabz_14 - 10 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Arzoo ke tou mazay ho gaye phir...use maar bhi nai perhe gi

btw can anyone tell me how is Adnan related to Kiran?

LOL yaaa! 😆😆
Adnan is Kiran's phupho's son.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: avidwatcher1

Today's episode:

After watching today, I feel that Kiran shouldn't have divorced Sikander. I know how a lot of you feel about this issue, but look at him now with Aarzoo. He is so calm, even when she is questioning him, he is remaining calm, and not getting physical. Kiran was not willing to give him another chance, and he was promising it would never happen again and so were his parents. It was good that she took a stand for herself, but when the time came, and Sikander and his whole family realized the mistake and came to take her back, she also let her own ego get in the way. It was easy for her to ask for talaaq without thinking of the long term consequences.
I also feel that Kiran is regretting the divorce herself.
-She felt bad to hear that Sikander got remarried.
-she didn't want to attend the wedding cuz she didn't want to face people after her divorce.
-She didn't want to get food for herself at the wedding and stayed in the corner as she was ashamed and didn't want to face people.
- She saw Aarzoo at Rukhsars wedding she kept staring at her, and thought about her again later.
- She was gathering money, and remembered how Sikander used to spoil her.
-She heard how divorcees are treated when the lady came with rishta of elderly man with 4 kids.
-She took up a teaching job to cover her expenses as she is ashamed to ask her father for money.
Had she taken the divorce seriously, and taken some time instead of being so stubborn and egotistical, she would have saved herself from all this. Not to mention, saved her family from dealing with this situation.
I wish she had acted more maturely and made a more thought out decision. Sometimes, we think with our hearts, when we should think with our heads. Dealing with hardships slowly and steadily with perseverance can save you from a life long troubles.

As i said in my previous post, no matter how much her husband abuses her. A life for a divorced woman is hard.
I think evry girl wud have done the same in Kiran's situation, i don't blme her for tht.
No one stand their family being treated in tht manner, the way sikander talked abt them.
I was disgusted.
I wud NVR have been able to love a man i got married 2 who is violent and talks abt my family in the most disgusting way.
But once again the thought abt all those problems after getting divorce is scary. Not only do they blame girls for evrything, but they also blame their family.
Gosh Kankar has made think abt so many things.
I girl is so helpless.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i know right...i wanted arzoo to chakh the mazaof doemstic abuse...more her mother...now they will think kiran was making it up