Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

nooo...not that I am a fan of domestic abuse, but in this case i so wanted arzoo to experience it, more than arzoo, i wanted faiqa to experience it.

I think it's right to show Sikandar regretting. It will be bad if the guy refuses to even touch her. That way Aarzoo will realize that Kiran was right.

Originally posted by: -shabz-

nooo...not that I am a fan of domestic abuse, but in this case i so wanted arzoo to experience it, more than arzoo, i wanted faiqa to experience it.

Arzoo will go through a worse time. Kiran got beaten, but she got Sikandar's love and care as well. Arzoo will be ignored because Sikandar won't give a damn about her and what she does so she will live a lonely life
It saddens me so much when I see Sikandar and Kiran after marriage scenes, he was so loving and treated her like a queen, he even bought her a car and whatever she liked :( how did he just changee all of a sudden? Just because she went to her sisters dholki without his permission? It isn't even such a big issue. :/
And Rukhsar has been annoying since the beginning! She's so selfish and ungrateful.
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Off topic:
Sanam baloch got married yesterday and no I am not joking guys. Check her official page on Fb. They have pics together. Nikkah pics will be posted soon. hs name is Abdullah Farhatullah.

Yeah he does! And the pic they posted of her looks like a pic from Kankar :S
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my..I love this show.
Sanam Baloch is fabulous (I say this yet again)..the scene between herself and her mom was my favorite...very touchy. She really needed that from her mother..needless to say the dialogues, acting and direction were brilliant. Fahad Mustafa and his subtlety is untouched. He speaks volumes through his expressions. I particularly loved the scene during his wedding day and the mom says the bride is waiting for him or whatever..and he instinctively says "Kiran?"..the look on his face said it all. I feel Sikandar will become a better person, but he'll never love Arzoo the way he loved Kiran and that'll hopefully make Arzoo realize how awfully wrong she was with her judgement. The fact that they were best friends before and yet she STILL thinks Kiran is wrong is just ridiculous. Society tends to believe guys over women but when women can't even sympathize with women themselves then that's criminal...and in this case, so much for being best friends.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh and the ending was great...on Arzoo's wedding night, Sikandar already gives her a foreshadowing of what she's in for. No one could've done Sikandar better than Fahad..even his one liners hit you hard.
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah he does! And the pic they posted of her looks like a pic from Kankar :S

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3770869

You can see the Nikah pics here :)
Omggg he married Arzoo so fast? Abhi to divorce hui thi

Originally posted by: -Shenaz-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3770869