Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I really hope she marries Adnan.
And i hope his sis gets married ASAP lol
I cannot stand her anymore.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The ending was beautiful, the Mother/Daughter dialogue exchange Mother realising the true worth of her daughter and acknowledging her own munafqat towards Kiran. Kiran was everything her Mother wasn't. The Mother's incapability during her tough times created a mental block and a certain temporal bitterness towards Kiran when she refused to tread that same "sacrificial" path her Mother trod on. That's all Kiran wanted to hear those touching reassuring words from her own family they gave her a new lease of life and an added layer of confidence, not to mention Adnan. He played a little part there as well.

Glad Arzoo got married now when she gets a good, solid, sound beating to relish. Then she'll realise his greatness In Punjabi we say "Hor choopo" :))
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanam is doing a brilliant job in this one...and that scene in Today's Epi whr she signs the Divorce papers nd theres a flashback of her signing the Nikkah papers...so heart wrenching :(

@ previous discussion... people were against Khirad, Falak and Sila going back to their husbands...so why are they having a problem now?!
tot-batot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Aarzoo will not get beaten by Sikandar. This is how it was in novel and I think it will remain same in the drama as well. As far as I understood the novel, this was Sara (Kiran's character in novel) achievement that she broke the cycle. I guess Aarzoo will only realize Kiran was right through Sikandar's guilt and she will never get the love and affection from Sikandar.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tot-batot

I think Aarzoo will not get beaten by Sikandar. This is how it was in novel and I think it will remain same in the drama as well. As far as I understood the novel, this was Sara (Kiran's character in novel) achievement that she broke the cycle. I guess Aarzoo will only realize Kiran was right through Sikandar's guilt and she will never get the love and affection from Sikandar.

nooo...not that I am a fan of domestic abuse, but in this case i so wanted arzoo to experience it, more than arzoo, i wanted faiqa to experience it.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

The ending was beautiful, the Mother/Daughter dialogue exchange Mother realising the true worth of her daughter and acknowledging her own munafqat towards Kiran. Kiran was everything her Mother wasn't. The Mother's incapability during her tough times created a mental block and a certain temporal bitterness towards Kiran when she refused to tread that same "sacrificial" path her Mother trod on. That's all Kiran wanted to hear those touching reassuring words from her own family they gave her a new lease of life and an added layer of confidence, not to mention Adnan. He played a little part there as well.

Glad Arzoo got married now when she gets a good, solid, sound beating to relish. Then she'll realise his greatness In Punjabi we say "Hor choopo" :))

Kiran is everything most of the women are not. Who dont believe go against the norm. Good to see her mother accepting that!
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunholic_arhi

Kiran is gonna get married to her cousin Adnan

Is she? Was this in the novel?
If she does, I would be happy!😳
Plus it would piss off Ruksar!😆
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: friends_rock

It's nice if she marries her cousin Adnan, but his sister is another difficult one to deal with. 😕
-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kiran's mom was so amazing today. She said everything I have been thinking about Kiran to her. Such a strong and courageous girl. And yes, she can live without Sikander and I am sure whoever she chooses is going to be awesome. I hope anyways. 😊
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: friends_rock

No it was not there in the novel but i have seen a picture of her in bridal dress on google and if u have noticed in ost there are some places in which kiran is shown in her phupo's house...