Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

BTW anyones knows who Kiran/Sanam will get married 2.

I read before the show started tht she will get married 2 an old man.
But is no sign of him in the ost.

I don't know, but what about her cousin? Doesn't he still love her?
I hope she marries Adnan! He wasnt in the novel I think, hes an extra addition
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I'm so glad Sanam was selected in the end - I like the other two but they would not have justified Kiran's character. I feel like Saba Qamar would have become the bitter, angry girl who demands a divorce and Mahira Khan would have personified Kiran as the "bechari" girl that ends up in an abusive marriage. Sanam Baloch is doing a fantastic job because you feel sorry for her but you still see her as the strong girl who stands true to her identity and refuses to give up her self-respect for an abusive marriage. Aahhh, I love this girl! See, Star? It's not just you! 😆

ahah yeah I know, I know..the right hair products plus a great straightener always helps. 😆

I completely agree with your posts above. I'm not too sure why there's always this obnoxious obsession with that ONE guy which can never be yours, in particularly in the desi society? lol..I mean Arzoo really is delusional but her mother is worse. Your analogy to Humsafar's Sara is perfect because Arzoo and her mother are quite similar to Sara and her mother. Though I have a feeling whenever Sikandar does marry Arzoo, he may just become a better person as in not be abusive? however, he'll just never love her. I'm not too sure how this show will end which is intriguing. I just hope to see Kiran being happy and satisfied in whatever space she chooses to live in...hopefully it all makes sense too.

and oh yes, I think I can see a few actresses attempting Kiran in their own ways, but none would justify it as much as Sanam Baloch. Sanam Baloch is playing Kiran so beautifully..you feel sorry for her but at the same time you're rooting for her. She's such a phenomenal performer. I like the synonymous fangirling! 😆

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The OST does a good job in not revealing anything from Kiran's side. I really hope she has a happy ending.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The end keeps getting intriguing! I just want Kiran happy and respected! 😳
But I do wish the OST was better :(
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You guys.
How is Kiran going to college after divorce?
Isn't she suppose to do her 3 months iddat and then start with her normal routine?
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kiran is gonna get married to her cousin Adnan

tot-batot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh oh oh the scene between Kiran and her mother was epic! .. Kankar is an amazing drama. Every new episode has something extra-ordinary to offer.

Kiran should get married to Adnan. He was the only one whose advice to Kiran regarding divorce was solely for Kiran's sake rather than "loag kia kahaingai". He was worried about Kiran having to face the muashra and her suffering.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Meeph, good point. Where's iddat? -_-