Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: avidwatcher1

It looks like Sikander will go ahead and marry Aarzoo. I'm wondering, how desperate Aarzoo can be, to see all that Kiran has gone through, and agree to the marriage. Just as she stood up for the other proposals, and said no, she shouldn't marry Sikander either.

I think Arzoo just chooses not to believe the reality between Sikandar and Kiran. To her and her mother for that matter, whatever Kiran claims to say about Sikandar (abusing/hitting her etc) is all made up and Kiran is just being ungrateful to have a husband like Sikandar...after seeing next week's promo, I feel that's exactly how it is...because Arzoo father seems to question her asking and what if it's not a lie? I think that's in regards to what Kiran has to say about Sikandar. They don't perceive Sikandar to be like that at all as to them he's some prince charming who Kiran stole from them.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^Haha! I see! Now that you've mentioned it i'm gonna be aware next time you post 😆

Yep, its a Sanam thing both have great hair and great looks and great talent! :)
Edited by 2direct. - 10 years ago
Gujar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

The use of the ayah in which man is the "qawwam" is used in a VERY wrong sense. Yes, men have been given an upper hand in somethings

Absolutely. In some scenarios men have the upper hand & vice versa. To maintain that equilibrium, things have been assigned for that purpose.
Edited by 2direct. - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I sometimes wonder where Sanam Baloch pulls out all these emotions from within her. When you look at the girl, she seems like this innocent, bubbly person who may just be suited for the girl next door kind of roles..but she literally can pull off anything and so convincingly. I guess that's why she's an actress, and a great one.
Fun fact for all that do not know. Saba Qamar and Mahira Khan were also considered for the role of Kiran before Sanam Baloch.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Naj, exactly. They have their respective roles.Trying to be like the other gender is never gonna mean you're "equal". You're simply not made to be..
-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why do people think of feminism as a bad thing? When has feminism as a movement done anything people should be ashamed of? It stands and fights for equal rights for men, women, women of color, men of color, children, and other minorities.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And I just saw the pics on page 109!
This girl is GORGEOUS! <3 and her smile surely does wonders 😳
Edited by OnlyHope - 10 years ago
Male dominance in our society makes me so mad. It is the main thing which makes men so arrogant. I mean ek had tak dominance theek hai, but why abuse?! :@
Gujar thumbnail
Apna aqs dekhna kissi mein, issey mohabbat nahi junoon kehte hain woh kahe na kahe uski marzi log humein ishq kehte hain, hote hain uski baaho mein toh karte hain rashq nahi hote woh paas toh Najam hum unki yaad se lipate khayaal mein khoye rehte hain.
I just saw the episode when they get married! Their scenes together are so cute and he seems like such a loving husband! he even says im not that type of husband who puts restrictions on his wife! then why?!! :(