Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Unbelievable...Some people have commented below the videos & on fb page that Umera is promoting/encouraging Divorces

Or getting to preachy!

this society is NEVER going to change. No matter what hadith you bring in, they want to do it their own way!
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Usman.

Unbelievable...Some people have commented below the videos & on fb page that Umera is promoting/encouraging Divorces

The same people bashed her cox she showed Falak n Kashaf to go back to their husbands Hypocrisy on peak...😵
She should have divorced him ages ago. According to Islam, zulm sehna bhi utna hi bara Gunnah hai jitna zulm karna hai
Somerax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow yesterday's episode was a great message, salute to all women who go through this zulam.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Star - Love the pics, she 's SO gorgeous! :D

wait I'm confused, are you making fun of my exaggerated "so" 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
I feel our society is just hypocritical. I bet most women while watching Kiran know she's right but just can not admit to it because it's not the norm for women to stand up this way. Another thing is that women get confused between love and respect which is what Umera is trying to pinpoint and unfortunately many aren't understanding.
I see so many people especially women (sadly) arguing - well he loves her! Love isn't everything..and moreover, you may love someone but that doesn't necessarily mean you're meant to be together nor that your fit to spend the rest of your lives together. People tend to forget that in our society, self respect is as important, in fact more important than love. And, that is EXACTLY what Kiran is trying to get at. She may always love Sikandar, and Sikandar may always love her..and that love may not fade so easily BUT that doesn't mean Kiran is obligated to be with Sikandar for the rest of her life REGARDLESS. If there's no self respect, you're basically not living with your head held up high and that's no way to live. Sadly, a lot of women don't see it in that way. They try coming up with excuses to save their homes forgetting about themselves in between completely.

Once a man gets used to hitting/beating his wife, that becomes habitual and as Kiran put - his "fitrat"..you can fix mistakes, but changing one's nature is very hard to do. It's so refreshing to see a character like Kiran where you can completely root for her. These same people complaining about Kiran also complain about other female characters that end up going back to square one. As I said, I feel with those kind of characters they can see themselves..with Kiran kind of characters many hardly can because that's not the norm..though I'm sure every woman in the back of mind knows what Kiran did is exactly what a woman should do..it's just a matter of admitting it.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
People are just being really hypocritical..and not this one time, but this is the bitter truth about our society. They pity a woman who is being tortured and sympathizes with her, yet will encourage her to bear the torture in the name of being a wife and saving her marriage. No where in Islam does is say that a husband has the permission to hit his wife.All the unfairness and hypocrisy comes from being illiterate (no, I'm not talking about secular education), but basic education or somewhat of a detailed knowledge about what Islam and the Qur'an actually SAY and MEAN. The use of the ayah in which man is the "qawwam" is used in a VERY wrong sense. Yes, men have been given an upper hand in somethings, but that doesn't give them the right to EVERYTHING they wish to do with their wife; that's absolutely wrong.

And society? Treat a woman like trash, literally a piece of scrap lying around after she's divorced. I mean, divorce is the least liked of things that is halal in Islam, by Allah swt, but it's not Haraam. WHY? Because of reasons that girls like Kiran have.

...I can honestly go on and on about this, but for the hypocrites out there, it would only sound like I'm someone who preaches feminism. I'm not even near that entire thing. I only dislike how Islam is always used in bad light, always to be used to do things like hitting your wife, or having more than one wife. Is it so hard for people to acquire some Islamic knowledge and apply it?
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It looks like Sikander will go ahead and marry Aarzoo. I'm wondering, how desperate Aarzoo can be, to see all that Kiran has gone through, and agree to the marriage. Just as she stood up for the other proposals, and said no, she shouldn't marry Sikander either.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

wait I'm confused, are you making fun of my exaggerated "so" 😆

Huh? Lol, Nahi star, the emphasis on "so" was for her beauty.😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Huh? Lol, Nahi star, the emphasis on "so" was for her beauty.😆

oh ok lmaoo..I was making sure because for a second, I was like oh shit is he making fun of my Sanam is soo this, Sanam is soo that (on the previous page). 😳😆

but yeah, I agree!...and doesn't she have great, silky hair? I guess it's a Sanam thing.