Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Word Count: 0

Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know! I love watching Hassan & Bano's scenes every now and then..and they just all seem so timeless. You're so right..it never seemed like they were acting..it was just all effortless and natural.

Hassan's love was so pure and eternal...guys like him don't exist in today's time. Fawad just made Hassan 100x more special. And, NO one could have pulled off Bano other than Sanam. She had to go through so much pain and grief..and it's hard to imagine this innocent looking Bano played by Sanam pulling it off..but oh my God..she was so brilliant. She made me cry so much..I had rivers flowing! 😆

Yup this show was so perfect
It really makes me cry when I see how they didn't end up together
Sanam was beyond perfect as Bano. Poor Bano had to go through hell 😭
Bano was such a difficult character to play and Fawad as Hassan his expressions were spot on and the intensity he brought in amazing. One could really feel the intensity and desperation in their love. It was more than love, junnon and Dewangi would best describe their love.
I still wish they ended up together but then that would have not made it an epic story
Raindrops. thumbnail
This thread just turned into a Dastaan one lol
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is why I am in love with them...it's passionate love yet it's love at its purest form...uff! I miss them and this show so much!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 11 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
seee!!! my babies have such a great sense of humor--THIS! And so many similair off-screen snaps of them having fun together---love him!!!❤️

I so wanted to see the behind the scenes stuff for Kuch Pyaar just b/c there had so many comedic scenes togehter...I'm sure the gag reel would have been EPIC!!!

Love that scene where Kiran is like she's a fan of Fawad Khan and Fawad is like that Dastaan-wala?!🤣

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I know this isn't a FW-SB fanpage with, but oh well!😆

Edited by sweet coco - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just saw the pictures from the morning show and damn she looks skinnier and well PRETTY, mA..she's ADORABLE! <3
Gotta admit, the side bangs with the long hair really suit her! 😳
Loving her look..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Per ismein to Fahad aane wala tha :(

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I know this isn't a FW-SB fanpage with, but oh well!😆

These are adorable! I love the first picture it's one of my absolute favorites! I so agree, I wish we could see some of their offscreen pics from Akbari Asghar & Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan..I'm sure they had fun with those two shows as well.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
since we aren't getting any scoop on Kankar..might as well post stuff related to Sanam Baloch..😆

Just to add on to the Fawad & Sanam photo list..this is also one of my most favorite photos of them together: