Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fab episode today, Salman was great. I loved the book scene especially when the MIL questioned Kiran if she had no respect for staying with her husband. her reply was great ; you did but you chose not to use it.

Originally posted by: -Alina.

Hatts off to Sanam/Kiran for the amazing reply she gave! I think every muslim man shud see THAT scene and this problem will be solved. As she said.. In the Quraan it's NOT Written that a husband has right to hit his wife. I really appreciate the makers and Fahad's wife for passing this message. :-) I've seen/heard many husbands hitting their wife taking Allah's name but today I can say.. They haven't read Quraan.

Omg thanks to Umera!
We so needed this! But I know iska koi asar nahi hoga, men will just ignore it as usual :/
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aaah,My Sanam just keeps getting better.The moment i think i just witnessed her best performance,she proves me wrong and takes the show 2 a next level.

Todays episode was perfection.

We need characters like Kiran in our Dramas.

I just love how she was so strong through out all this and they gave a perfect closure before divorce.The talk was much needed.The talk kiran had with her friend & at the end was just AMAZING.
The dialogue she said to Adnan.EVERYTHING was so perfect

i can go on & on man.

starry,where r u
Edited by Meeph - 10 years ago
-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was just amazing. Kiran is such a strong person and I am glad she spoke up when she needed to. A lot of times people just look at the two choices they have. You always have the choice to walk away and I really loved that they showed this. She is doing the right thing for herself and I am really proud of her today.
Sanam Baloch, hats off. As if I wasn't a fangirl already. 👍🏼
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG
Sanam Baloch is tooo goood of an actress. I just can not praise this girl enough. As Meeph said above, JUST when you think this is it - this is Sanam's performance! she goes and surprises you with her brilliance only to prove you wrong. I love this girl, no one and I mean no one could've acted as well as this girl in this show and Kiran goes down as Sanam Baloch's top 3 performances, ever.

She completely overshadowed everyone in this episode (not that she hasn't been doing a lot of that prior to this episode) but her dialogue delivery, expressions, body language and basically everything was beyond words. She surely put Sikandar and his parents in their place and I loved every bit of it. I think Fahad was also spectacular with his expressions in that scene. The guilt and embarrassment was so well depicted on his face. I loved every bit of it.

I think we can finally understand why they showed that Kiran's father also used to abuse his wife some point in time. Today when his daughter is going through the same phase he feels what she's going through and realizes how he was wrong. I love how he's with his daughter here despite his wife acting like an idiot from time to time about it. Had her father not been with her on this, I feel it would've been somewhat difficult for Kiran to stay firm on wanting a divorce. Behroz Sabzwari is such a brilliant actor and his chemistry with Sanam Baloch is beautiful. I love their scenes as father and daughter.

I think by next week the divorce will have taken place and it seems like Arzoo is all set to marry Sikandar. 🥳😆 In next week's promo they also showed Arzoo's father asking her and what if it all isn't a lie? I'm thinking that's in regards to Kiran claiming that Sikandar abused her and of course dumb and dumber (Faiqa and Arzoo) wouldn't believe that at all because Sikandar is their prince charming.

I loved this episode..it was so power packed - Sanam Baloch, take a bow! 🤗
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meeph

Aaah,My Sanam just keeps getting better.The moment i think i just witnessed her best performance,she proves me wrong and takes the show 2 a next level.

Todays episode was perfection.

We need characters like Kiran in our Dramas.

I just love how she was so strong through out all this and they gave a perfect closure before divorce.The talk was much needed.The talk kiran had with her friend & at the end was just AMAZING.
The dialogue she said to Adnan.EVERYTHING was so perfect

i can go on & on man.

starry,where r u

She was sooo goood. I'm in love with Sanam Baloch.
starstruckk thumbnail
some recent pictures of Sanam Baloch..thought I share while I fangirl over her:

and this is her and one of her nephews:

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The final scene clinched it for me. It's so refreshing to see a headstrong woman stand her ground and take charge. Her characterisation is etched very reasonably. She's headstrong yet fair [though a little too fair], gave her husband ample opportunity until realising she's hit a dead end. Not like them so called "headstrong" ladies that demand seperation after one verbal spat and then give the chant about "Oh women's rights, I'm a feminist I don't take crap from anyone" types. Good luck getting married anywhere with that approach, both parties have to come down a peg or two, that's crucial to sustain/last a relationship. Here obviously the case was entirely different, full on physical abuse that deserves no pardon.

It was full on beizzati for them in the final clipping. I liked how they brought in the Islamic reference as well, was much needed in light of what we see happening in Pakistan and elsewhere. I also liked how she gave her FIL a good bollocking. It isn't Sikander's fault, all he's ever seen is his Mother getting thrashed & then smiling about it after getting pampered with gifts. It must create a huge lasting impact especially during the formative years of a child that play such an important part in shaping up the years to follow. It was also a lesson for her own Father in the process. That realisation hit him hard and he broke down.

So a fab final nailing before the divorce proceedings.
Edited by 2direct. - 10 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Star - Love the pics, she 's SO gorgeous! :D
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unbelievable...Some people have commented below the videos & on fb page that Umera is promoting/encouraging Divorces