Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: friends_rock

I agree. People keep saying "If Kiran wouldn't have argued with Sikandar, none of this would have happened. She should have kept her mouth shut in front of her husband"

I am sorry but what? She cant even defend her or her family now?

exactly..I've seen some ridiculous comments in regards to this whole saga between Kiran and Sikandar..and surprisingly I've seen a lot of women saying oh if only Kiran would've behaved and whatnot..seriously..w-t-f. No wonder we can't progress as a nation. ๐Ÿ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just got time to watch Kanker's latest epis & right after i did,my granny skyped with me & omg,When the topic of Kanker came up she was like 'Sanam tou kuch bardasht he nahi karti,harh waqt jawab deti rehti hai' I WANTED TO PULL MY HAIR OUT๐Ÿ˜ก. Coudn't argue much but omg,i hate how women in our culture think that its absolutely normal if your husband hits u every now and then.
Sanam acted so well throughout the epis but her interaction with her dad blew me away.๐Ÿ˜ณShe was AMAZING in that scene

Edited by Meeph - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

exactly..I've seen some ridiculous comments in regards to this whole saga between Kiran and Sikandar..and surprisingly I've seen a lot of women saying oh if only Kiran would've behaved and whatnot..seriously..w-t-f. No wonder we can't progress as a nation. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thats the problem with our society! In our culture we are raised to believe that when husbands use bad language the wife should stay quiet :/ even if the wife stands up for herself, they would say she can't control her tongue
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meeph

Just got time to watch Kanker's latest epis & right after i did,my granny skyped with me & omg,When the topic of Kanker came up she was like 'Sanam tou kuch bardasht he nahi karti,harh waqt jawab deti rehti hai' I WANTED TO PULL MY HAIR OUT๐Ÿ˜ก. Coudn't argue much but omg,i hate how women in our culture think that its absolutely normal if your husband hits u every now and then.

Sanam acted so well throughout the epis but her interaction with her dad blew me away.๐Ÿ˜ณShe was AMAZING in that scene

Same saga in my house
"If a woman wants to build a house, she has to take everything from her husband. Later on in life he starts respecting her.So in the start she should "take it all and keep quite". Thats how family is kept together"

I just cant!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

@starstruckk - I heard there are 28 episodes!
Edited by friends_rock - 10 years ago
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loving Kankar<3 Sanam Baloch is so damn talented!
Trying to catch up
Which episode do they get married in?
618043 thumbnail
Hatts off to Sanam/Kiran for the amazing reply she gave! I think every muslim man shud see THAT scene and this problem will be solved. As she said.. In the Quraan it's NOT Written that a husband has right to hit his wife. I really appreciate the makers and Fahad's wife for passing this message. :-) I've seen/heard many husbands hitting their wife taking Allah's name but today I can say.. They haven't read Quraan.
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how long it have been to their marriage in serial ?
Hot debate right now on blogs on it that kirna did right or not rather the question should be raised to find a solution to stop domestic violence in our societies .
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after a dull episode last week, this was such a fantastic episode.. really liked every part of it.My favorite scenes has to be the one where Kiran goes to SIkandar's place to take her books.. and also the last part. Sanam Baloch, i dont know how many times i have said this, was nothing short of brilliant especially in this episode. Be it the college scene, or the scene when she has a conversation with Sikandar on phone or the last scene with her mother. She was brilliant throughout. She over-powered everyone. Her mother-in-law also stood out with her powerful performance.. a must watch episode
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Same saga in my house
"If a woman wants to build a house, she has to take everything from her husband. Later on in life he starts respecting her.So in the start she should "take it all and keep quite". Thats how family is kept together"

I just cant!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

@<font color="#cc0033">starstruckk - I heard there are 28episodes!</font>

True same in my family. It's thought that no matter how bad a husband treats his wife, she should stick at it and do sabar .it's up to her to make the marriage work at all costs. Ufff how I disagree