Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
why is the divorce being dragged?...now according to the promo, she goes back to sikander...wth...when will she be divorced and when is sikender going to marry arzoo...i am just waiting for faiqa to react when sikender lays a hand on arzoo.
staroneaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know the ending????pls tell wha happens? Does she get a divorce
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
last episode was more of a filler episode..nothing much happened

Originally posted by: staroneaj

Does anyone know the ending????pls tell wha happens? Does she get a divorce

She will marry someone else
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope they don't change the ending...I've lost all hope after the ending of DEM. God bless them but why does everyone thing a "happy ending" is always the woman going back to the husband despite all the pain, humiliation and disrespect he gives back to her.

I'm sorry, but why must a woman always be the self-sacrificing individual in the story.

I'm ready for Kiran to give it all back.

Sorry for the rant, but someone on the YT comments wrote that if Kiran really was a good wife then Sikander would never have beat her--thinking like that makes me angry and sick. I had an aunt and her husbad aka my ex-uncle used to beat her so much and she finally got the divorce when he started beating their daughters...hate that the woman is always balmed.
Yeah I dont want her to come back to him at all
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

I hope they don't change the ending...I've lost all hope after the ending of DEM. God bless them but why does everyone thing a "happy ending" is always the woman going back to the husband despite all the pain, humiliation and disrespect he gives back to her.

I'm sorry, but why must a woman always be the self-sacrificing individual in the story.

I'm ready for Kiran to give it all back.

Sorry for the rant, but someone on the YT comments wrote that if Kiran really was a good wife then Sikander would never have beat her--thinking like that makes me angry and sick. I had an aunt and her husbad aka my ex-uncle used to beat her so much and she finally got the divorce when he started beating their daughters...hate that the woman is always balmed.

I agree. People keep saying "If Kiran wouldn't have argued with Sikandar, none of this would have happened. She should have kept her mouth shut in front of her husband"

I am sorry but what? She cant even defend her or her family now?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This week was such a filler episode. I don't like shows when they take feminism to a level that it starts becoming a male bashing saga. Kiran's dad was the only positive man on the show (aside from Adnan), and they ruined his character as well. Maybe the message is that domestic violence was very common in the last generation and it's about time we do something about it. But by showing Kiran's father in a bad light, it almost looks like it's in a man's nature to beat his wife but that's okay, they turn out to be great fathers in the end. Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to next week - Kiran's parents will walk down the path of guilt and forgiveness now.
I LOVED Kiran and Adnan's scene this week! I was disappointed that Adnan was telling her to go back even after knowing why she wanted a divorce, but as a writer, I can see why Adnan's intentions would appear selfish if he encouraged her to divorce Sikandar.

I think the show did mess one thing up - I wish they had shown Kiran's sister take her side. I can't believe that instead they show her ranting about what she should tell her in-laws. That's just not something I imagined her character would say.

It angers me that Kiran will go back to Sikandar now that he is probably in revenge mode, but Sikandar is still attached to Kiran, and probably won't divorce her or marry Aarzoo right away. They will bring Kiran back, have another big fight, and Sikandar will get "closure" that way. I am still unsure if a divorce will actually happen or if he will just marry Aarzoo and leave Kiran.

I really hope Kiran ends up with Adnan in the end - not because I want to see that kind of romance on the show, but I want Kiran to have a happy ending. I hope they show her marry a nice guy and be in a happy marriage. I will be really disappointed if they show her marrying an old guy with adult children as someone said happens in the book. Just because a girl ends up in a bad marriage should not mean that it's the end for her. Adnan says something about how society treats divorced women to Kiran, and that just made me so, so sad because it's true in Pakistan.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

I agree. People keep saying "If Kiran wouldn't have argued with Sikandar, none of this would have happened. She should have kept her mouth shut in front of her husband"

I am sorry but what? She cant even defend her or her family now?

Such sad mentality. Parents raise their daughters to be strong, educated women by teaching them principles of self-respect and dignity. And when these same daughters stand up for themselves, it's people like that that don't support them.

Until our society stops blaming women for standing up for themselves, this bitter cycle will continue.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too don't quite understand the need to show Kiran's father in a bad light. That proved nothing except Kiran realizing how her father isn't who she thought he was..but I would've preferred had they left that bit out because it would've just seemed better that way. What a big coincidence that BOTH Kiran and Sikandar's parents have gone through such shit back in the day? 😆
Apart from that, I think such an episode was needed after all the mess. I don't think it would've been all that reasonable for Kiran to have gotten a divorce the very next episode as she more or less posed the divorce in the last one. However, with that said..based upon next week's episode it seems like she'll end up going BACK to Sikandar..arghhh. I guess she'll give in this one last time? because if the OST is anything to go by then there are glimpses of Arzoo with Sikandar and a child..also, Arzoo is seen watching a cage of pigeons which seems to be the same cage that Sikandar gifts Kiran way back in the earlier episode. So, Arzoo should enter Sikandar's life..I guess it's a matter of time..but I just hope to see Kiran moving on and leaving Sikandar soon. Once a douche, always a douche.

My favorite scene had to be Adnan's conversation with Kiran. As mentioned above, I feel he can't just straightforwardly tell Kiran to file a divorce because he may not feel comfortable saying that as he loves Kiran...but with that said, I feel he's probably the only one he genuinely felt upset on hearing Sikandar abusing Kiran earlier on. I really hope they end up together because I'd like for both to have a happy ending. I also await the scene where Arzoo will get married to Sikandar..that too was sort of shown in the OST as I saw Arzoo in a wedding dress..it must be for her wedding with Sikandar. Oh, and I feel this show is speeding by. Next week is episode 18? wow, and it doesn't even feel like it. 😕 Within 6 weeks or show, I think this show will come to an end too. I hear there's 24 or 25 episodes max.