Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Omg, Meeph! 😳
YOU freakin ruined it all for me.
-_-

oh fariha i already know that whats going to happen next in this serial
bcoz yar meri cousin fahad mustafa ko janti hai uske gher jaker story pooch ker ayi
hahaha she is mad haina πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jab usne mujhe bataya to maine bolo tum pagal ho yar gher tak pahnch gayi story janane ke liye lolzz heheπŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

she had a miscarriage? i missed some parts of the Epi i guess..

yea im glad Sanam did something different from her previous roles... n i must say Fahad was Brilliant in the scene whr he remembers his parents fighting

@bold: are you even following this show episode by episode? because you missed something huge. πŸ˜†..that happened two weeks ago.

starstruckk thumbnail
I agree with what some are saying..there's no need to show Kiran's father as abusive AS WELL..that's too much drama now. πŸ˜† I guess that explains Kiran's mom's mentality for always staying mum against your husband.
Anyway, phenomenal acting in episode 16 and by everyone. Sanam Baloch in particular was amazing. So glad, that Kiran took a stand on her own and put Sikandar in his place.
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohmyjerryworld

oh fariha i already know that whats going to happen next in this serial
bcoz yar meri cousin fahad mustafa ko janti hai uske gher jaker story pooch ker ayi
hahaha she is mad haina πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jab usne mujhe bataya to maine bolo tum pagal ho yar gher tak pahnch gayi story janane ke liye lolzz heheπŸ˜†

is that even allowed? I thought actors were bound by their contracts and couldn't reveal the entire story to anyone just like that? πŸ˜•
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this drama is something elsee! such a roller coaster ride!
Edited by KripAngad4ever - 10 years ago
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

is that even allowed? I thought actors were bound by their contracts and couldn't reveal the entire story to anyone just like that? πŸ˜•

i dont no i just no my cousin and her best friend is a friend of fahad wife
so i guess she get info from there yah my cousin met him through fahad wife best friend

fahad ko woh university ke time se janti hai to shayad close friendship ki wajah se batadiya ho

m kabhi fahad se nahi mili meri cousin mili she is in pakistan kirachi

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
seriously i am not interested to meet him i dont have much info about him bcoz i dont like him
i like only one paki actor and its fawad khan ager fawad hota to milti per meri badluck woh fawad ko Nahi janti :(

time to start catchingh up! finally!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@bold: are you even following this show episode by episode? because you missed something huge. πŸ˜†..that happened two weeks ago.

well i wasnt regular before...but now high drama is going on and since 2-3 weeks i am watching all Episodes, but not the whole EpisodesπŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't posted here in ages, but I'm really hoping she gets her divorce. I loved the previous episode where they should us how kids are affected at such a young age in homes where domestic violence is so prominent. This story sure is interesting and it's told at a good place.

I guess next week, Faiqa will suggest Arzoo-Sikander get married.

Kudos to Kiran for having the guts to stand up for herself. She def is my definition of strong female character. And I've grown to love Fahad...if only Sikander wasn't such a d-bag. πŸ˜†