Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont like how ther are going to show behroz's character as an abusive husband now(promo)...not all husbands are like that...they could have kept him as the ideal husband and father...why ruin it...there better be a good reason if they show that.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I dont like how ther are going to show behroz's character as an abusive husband now(promo)...not all husbands are like that...they could have kept him as the ideal husband and father...why ruin it...there better be a good reason if they show that.

Did they show him as an abusive husband too? I didn't see the promo. Why did they've to ruin all male characters?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I havent seen the promo but i guessed he was an abusive husband by his reaction when Kiran said she never saw him beating his mother. His & Kiran's mother's expressions said it all.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I havent seen the promo but i guessed he was an abusive husband by his reaction when Kiran said she never saw him beating his mother. His & Kiran's mother's expressions said it all.

in the promo, kiran's mom says to kiran "tum kya apnay baap ko farishta samajhti ho" and then kiran and her father also have a convo about how his image has shattered in her eyes( not exact words).
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meeph

Just finished the novel.

So basically the story is about that how men make a never-ending list of promises in their honey-moon phase of marriage,but gradually they forget how to respect their wives.They tend to think they are superior than their wives and force every decision on em.

Loved Sanam's character.Glad she wasn't a bechari type and decided to leave Haider and marry a 50 year old man divorcee with 2 kids just because of the fact that this old man respected his wife,unlike the good-looking,rich Haider(Fahad) who loved his wife,but never gave her due respect

OMG!! I hope this isn't the case, and that Fahad mends his ways. I really want them to be together in the end. 😭
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Classic episode, really like how Kiran's character is developing standing her ground even after Sikander came to reconcile. Sikander's flashback scenes sitting in his room recalling his childhood days seeing his Mother getting beaten were brilliant, he showed that inner turmoil he's trying to fight against perfectly. This man can't top himself, he's set the benchmark a little too high, who else could elicit some degree of sympathy despite being such a flawed and destructive character. If he continues this way he'll bring wife beating back into fashion. He's THAT good. [Before anyone jumps, I didn't mean it in literal sense, just my 'different' way of paying tribute to his acting genius]😆

There's gonna be more revelations judging from the precap, from the looks of it Kiran's Father is guilty of the same wife beating habits, if true it's gonna be so hypocritical on his part, just because his daughter's on the receiving end this time. Hope it isn't true & there's some twist, there are enough abusive characters as it is. Don't need another addition.
Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Here it is, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmYz7FOXyMI
Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Shabz & Naj for the promo link and update.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she had a miscarriage? i missed some parts of the Epi i guess..

yea im glad Sanam did something different from her previous roles... n i must say Fahad was Brilliant in the scene whr he remembers his parents fighting
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really liked the episode
i hate haider mom as well, i believe mother have a very important role in the upbringings of their children but she always support her son even when he is wrong