Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Hinna, supposedly Mohib is in the cast too..lets see how true that is.

Wowww
Perfect cast :P
The story is such a typical story though...nothing new
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Wowww

What is the story?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wowww

yeah I've heard that too..but I'm so excited to see Fahad & Sanam together..they're so adorable together! In that one episode of Zindagi Dhoop I was going gaga over them. πŸ˜† They have such amazing chemistry..hopefully it'll repeat again here X 100! πŸ˜†

Also, the script's by Umera..so her dialogues always stand out regardless, you know.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

She's so pretty! I can't wait...i hope there's mroe excitement for this and soon...me love SB sooo much!

Her & Fahad look so good together. I hope we see it again here.

and yeah, she's gorgeous! that black outfit looks amazing on her..one of the few elegantly dressed female, Pakistani celebs.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Nida told me the story, should I reveal it here?

Star I knowww their chemistry is so good <3333 Infact Fahad and Sanam look good with anyone😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Her & Fahad look so good together. I hope we see it again here.

and yeah, she's gorgeous! that black outfit looks amazing on her..one of the few elegantly dressed female, Pakistani celebs.

OMG!! STARRR!! I love your FK-SB siggy...dude they are so perfect together! Fangirl must keep fangirling for life.πŸ˜†
I love when she wears her dupatta like that--she looks so regal, like a princess. She should keep her hair down all the time--such a beauty!😳
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

OMG!! STARRR!! I love your FK-SB siggy...dude they are so perfect together! Fangirl must keep fangirling for life.πŸ˜†
I love when she wears her dupatta like that--she looks so regal, like a princess. She should keep her hair down all the time--such a beauty!😳

tell me about it..they're indeed so perfect together. I swear these two have some of the most adorable offscreen photos together! I really wish we got at least one interview of them..I'm sure they'd come across as beyond wonderful...they seem to have chemistry everywhere I see them..πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
The best part about Fawad & Sanam Baloch's pictures are that they're so casual with other..as if they're just good friends working with each other.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I couldn't agree more...all of the off-screen pics of seem of them are with them bursting into laughter...I'm guessing both have an awesome and similar sense of humor.

But they are so similair if you think about it---very choosy with projects yet constantly working, exploring new roles, other hobbies, quiet /shy demeanor, not too public abotut things, like to keep things personal, wicked sense of humor, very friendly, no ego problems, etc...I could go on and on and on! Sighhh!
starstruckk thumbnail

who made that awesome siggy?

I just made it myself. πŸ˜†