Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I just love this picture of Sanam, thanks so much for sharing starstruck!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

hey, no you're not spamming at all. πŸ˜† post whatever you want to here.

Ahh, I love Kiran too. Did you see this week's episode? She's adorable. I like how they don't show her as an extreme character...where she's either way too superficial or way too naive.

I think Humtv is going by what happens in the novel as this show is based off of a novel. The spoiler is on page 33 if you want to know what happens...you may not like it though. πŸ˜†

Yeah I went through it and read it and now I'm a bit sad b/c I want the other pair to be the OTP for this show. I know that would be unfair, but the heart wants what the heart wants. πŸ˜†

Remember I thought how I fell in love with Sanam b/c she's so uber cute and innocent in her comedic scenes especially in the early episodes of Dastaan and most of the episodes in Kuch Pyar Ka. I love in Kuch Pyar when she tells everyone not to call those poems chichore...πŸ˜†

She's not superficial or naive, but she has a habit of doing things in a hurry without thinking and I think this will be her character flaw/greatest weakness that will develop as the story progresses. I actually like the start especially SK a lot too. Hopefully, they won't destroy the characters. B/c Kiran is a girl I see myself rooting for.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love Sanam's character too. I find her very natural. Usually, the middle class girls they show in dramas are super innocent, nave, shy and what not. But here, she's so real and imperfect in ways that we all are.

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Jaldi na! 3 hi to hain

Dekh li :D I think theyll get married in epi 5 if its not dragged
cant wait!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, around 5-6 hojayegi shaadi..cause baaki sab shaadi ke baad ki kahani hai na
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Star, if you read this..comment on what you said in the CG:

I knew the same...had a feeling she'd go into Sikandar's room πŸ˜† *duh*

yeah πŸ˜†

and yes I agree..Kiran's character seems imperfect and real to the extent that it's easy to relate to. She's the average, middle class girl and represents that exactly.

oh and I too could not believe how many times Arzoo brought up Kiran..πŸ˜† she's throwing away her chances so easily and subconsciously. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

Yeah I went through it and read it and now I'm a bit sad b/c I want the other pair to be the OTP for this show. I know that would be unfair, but the heart wants what the heart wants. πŸ˜†

Remember I thought how I fell in love with Sanam b/c she's so uber cute and innocent in her comedic scenes especially in the early episodes of Dastaan and most of the episodes in Kuch Pyar Ka. I love in Kuch Pyar when she tells everyone not to call those poems chichore...πŸ˜†

She's not superficial or naive, but she has a habit of doing things in a hurry without thinking and I think this will be her character flaw/greatest weakness that will develop as the story progresses. I actually like the start especially SK a lot too. Hopefully, they won't destroy the characters. B/c Kiran is a girl I see myself rooting for.

yeah I remember!..and also, I'm glad you brought up Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan..because when I first started watching Sanam as Kiran, in Kankar..it sort of took me back to Sanam as Kiran in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan..I guess the name Kiran? πŸ˜† and the chichore poems scene was epic...I loved Kiran from that show..and here it's no different. In my opinion, most of Sanam's characters, if not all, are quite memorable and that's praiseworthy.

And, I'm getting this feeling they may change the ending from the novel..lets just hope it makes sense. lol
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Dekh li :D I think theyll get married in epi 5 if its not dragged
cant wait!

Hinna, what do you think about the show thus far?

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Hinna, what do you think about the show thus far?

It looks so much like Daam right now but I guess after the marriage it will be differentπŸ˜†
Ive notived in dramas Umera always shows guys falling in love with the poor girl and ignoring the rich oneπŸ˜›
and the way Arzoo keeps talking about Kiran infront of Sikander, I know someone jiske saath aisa hua tha...she introduced her best friend to her fiance...now they are married with a kidπŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
havent started watching Kankar regularly but i caught it on tv once...n the story looks ordinary..but yea Sanam n Fahad luk good together