OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Acha hai main filhal nahi dekh rahi na :P
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

she pm'ed me the summary in a few sentences..I didn't want to spoil it for anyone else here who doesn't want to know. 😆

want me to forward you what Hinna sent me?

Can you forward it to me? I actually wanna know b/c the OST confused me so much.😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Sorry if I'm spamming, but finally all caught up! I love Kiran so much, there's so much cuteness and adventure to her. But why does the Hum Network on YT say that after Kiran marries Sikander, she sees his real face? He's pretty decent from the episodes.

BTW: I love the realism around arrange marriages and the type of akwardness and conversations that arise, especially for the girl's side.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Me too please!!!😳
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Acha hai main filhal nahi dekh rahi na :P

You've become a veteran green Fari! Mubarakaan :)
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

You've become a veteran green Fari! Mubarakaan :)

Jee shukriya! Although koi bari baat nahi hai! 😆
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Jee shukriya! Although koi bari baat nahi hai! 😆

Kaafi bari baat hai waisay 😆 did you watch today's epi, i've yet to watch will do later on at night.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Naj, I finally JUST watched the 1st two episodes 😆
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A lot of people have asked about the story..so I am going to refer to page 33 where Meeph mentions the summary of the novel. It reveals everything so read at your own risk, guys. 😆

Another thing..the names used in the novel are different as in the show Sanam & Fahad are Kiran and Sikandar respectively. Also, nowadays we see a lot of changes in novel adaptations..so we may see changes as the drama progresses. Nonetheless the summary of the novel this is supposedly based on is on page 33.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Episode 3 was the best one yet.

I love Kiran's character. I loved the scene where she's growing vegetables and her mom sees it and goes bonkers saying "Erum ki shaadi sar pay hai, kahaan baytaon gi baratiyon ko? yeh tumahare aloo, behghan, tomatar pay?" - LMAOOO I just died laughing. 😆 And it was no surprise who helped Kiran get started with the whole planting drama - Adnan. I love how Kiran follows everything she sees on television and then right away tells Adnan to help her in starting it too. 😆 Sanam Baloch as I've mentioned before is adorable as Kiran.

So, today Fahad had a lot of screen space. I loved all of his scenes..especially his scenes with Sanam. I like how they didn't show the love at first sight thing right from when Sikandar first sees Kiran. The foreshadowing of how Sikandar is going to fall for Kiran is so nicely evident through Arzoo always speaking of Kiran whenever she's with Sikandar. It's obvious he prefers someone like Kiran over Arzoo. Also, the scenes between Kiran & Sikandar at Arzoo's house were really good.

I would also like to mention how I like Aroosa's acting in this show too. I'm glad she finally got a serious role as opposed to the usual comedic stuff she gets.

Also, I like the background score of this show. The music is nice.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago