Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

That's not the story that Meeph mentioned..as it is, I had a doubt because there's no "old" guy shown in the promos..as there was in that story.
I'm not going to read/translate if it's not based on that πŸ˜†

yeah..I'm having doubts now ..I don't think it's based on a novel either. Plus no one seems to be talking about any novel anymore.

That's good though..more to look forward too.
starstruckk thumbnail

Kaash Aisa Ho, I watched about 5 episodes..liked it only thus far...later I caught a few scenes here and there and it was too ordinary for my liking..nothing new. Saba is wasting her talent :(

The 2nd one, the name itself puts me off.. πŸ₯±

I hope she gets offered something with Fawad one day..that's all I want to see. πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

yeah..I'm having doubts now ..I don't think it's based on a novel either. Plus no one seems to be talking about any novel anymore.

That's good though..more to look forward too.

Yesss..it'll be an original script...pehle yehi to hona tha :S

I saw Hassan Niazi and was like oh so he'll play the "old" guy she marries? I think I can bare that πŸ˜†
But another sigh of relief if that story isn't being used at all!

Plus, he says you brought problems in my relationship with so and so...towards the end of one of the promos..and I couldn't connect that to the novel in any way :s haven't read it, but meeph did tell us the story.
starstruckk thumbnail
btw, Sanam Baloch looks so cute in her photoshoot.

I think they're trying to show her lively in some pics and in some a bit serious.
OnlyHope thumbnail

I hope she gets offered something with Fawad one day..that's all I want to see. πŸ˜†

And we shall celebrate right here in PSF with full band baaja, minus the baraat πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail

btw, Sanam Baloch looks so cute in her photoshoot.

I think they're trying to show her lively in some pics and in some a bit serious.

She doess..I was getting to that next..there's one in that light blue suit..she looks so young and gorgeous...! 😳
starstruckk thumbnail

And we shall celebrate right here in PSF with full band baaja, minus the baraat πŸ˜†

I knowww..that would be amazing. I don't know why though..I feel like it won't ever happen. 😑
OnlyHope thumbnail
Same here..it's a subconscious feeling..sounds too wishful to think of it πŸ€”
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She looks pretty :)
hope the show is something good. Haven't watched Fahad in a long time but because it is Humtv i am expecting a good quality show

yeah, I'm actually not liking what Saba's doing nowadays. Kaash Aisa Ho was okay when I started it..but I don't even feel like continuing it. πŸ˜† It seems a bit predictable too.

Also, the show on Hum with Noman Ejaz..I haven't checked that out..is that good? I personally don't like much of Noman's work as it's always too intense for my liking. πŸ˜†

Ullu barae farokht nahi? Everyone is loving it for some reason, i dont even understand itπŸ˜†