Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Did anyone else pay attention to the lyrics from last week's background song after Sikandar and Aarzoo's fight?

Hum yahin aas paas thay lekin
Hum terey iltifaat (?) ko tarsey
Umr bhar guftagoo rahi lekin
Pyaar ki ek baat ko tarsey

❤️

The lyrics pretty much sum up Aarzoo's marriage to Sikandar. Sad, but she should have known what she was getting into by marrying him.

This week:

Adnan and Sikandar are adorable, but problems are bound to arise. Adnan was bound to develop this inferiority complex but I hope he realizes soon that when Kiran said that respect and love are far more significant to her than things and money, she meant it.

Adnan's mother and sister especially are driving me up the wall, but I suppose it's what happens in our society. Rukhsar is jealous and bitter because what Adnan is giving Kiran is everything she wants from her husband but isn't getting. Such is life, I suppose.

These lyrics are played in every other Sikandar Kiran scene too :P

Woah, I just saw the episode where she had a miscarriage. The way he pushed her. How can anyone do that?! :O
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I know right. That push was really, really harsh.

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ I know right. That push was really, really harsh.

I didn't even know an abusive husband could go that far. Aakhir uska bacha tha.😭
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Well, aisa bhi hota hai :(

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

These lyrics are played in every other Sikandar Kiran scene too :P

Really?! Well, tells you how much I pay attention! Haha.

Guess I never noticed because I don't think the lyrics really apply to Sikandar and Kiran since they actually had a lot sweet lovey-dovey conversations.
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
poor kiran i have this feeling she will get divorce from adnan too, and just like someone said that in the novel she marries an old guy who respects her, so i think after getting divorced form adnan she will end up marrying that old guy =(

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Really?! Well, tells you how much I pay attention! Haha.

Guess I never noticed because I don't think the lyrics really apply to Sikandar and Kiran since they actually had a lot sweet lovey-dovey conversations.

Those are my favourite lyrics so thats how I remembered😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

I've few questions.

Was Kiran's issue only about physical abuse? When she demanded respect from the first guy...was it only about abuse?

I was shocked to hear that she left college because this second guy is against it. Isn't curbing your dreams disrespect? It almost looked like they were taunting working women. So much for respect.

Nigel, i didnt know you watch pakistani drama's...good to see you here.
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

are sikander and kiran going to end up together