Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

WAIT! Naj, you changed your username! 😆

Omg thats Naj? 🤣
Well you see in the novel, she actually tells Sikandar that she married the guy because he respects her but she doesn't love him. :/ I hope they change it
Im guessing that is the whole point of her marrying Adnan, otherwise she could have just married an old man like she does in the novel
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Omg thats Naj? 🤣

Vocab dekho 😆
PLUS, same DP :P
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Vocab dekho 😆
PLUS, same DP :P

I'm surprised it took you guys that long to figure it out 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Didn't take me long..I usually just see your DP and know it's you..aaj username pe nazar par gayi 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
FINALLYYY caught uppp!!

21st episode:

I think the scene that stole the episode was the conversation between Adnan-Kiran. The entire scene was so heart felt. Kiran was extremely touched by everything he said because that's exactly what she always wanted in her husband and here, it's always been right in front of her eyes.

The ice cream scene was cute too. Adnan genuinely love and cares for Kiran and it's sooo obvious in everything he does and say. I love it!

The drive back home..Arzoo was so rude about Kiran. How could she use such foul words for her? 🥱 Aur Sikandar bhi sone pe suhaga :S ..as they say..kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahi hogi 🥱

PRECAP: "Behas" is back!! Let's see agar ab haath uthta hai ya nahi 🤔
Edited by OnlyHope - 10 years ago
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Today's epi, I didn't quite get it. She was against marrying Adnan, then said yes. Sikander is obviously pissed at seeing them together. His temper is coming back, and Aarzoo is seeing it now. Ok. Then, what's this back story of Adnans sister and mother not liking Kiran? I get its cuz she's divorced, but why has Adnans sister come back home, and why is she interfering, and he's allowing it?
Next episode precap, I'm wondering if the same issue doesn't get replayed, where his mom & sis, gang up against Kiran, and then he won't believe her, and expect her to apologize to them. Then she'll have that whole ego thing again. 😕 What are they trying to show? If he married her against their will, like Sikander, then he should stand up for her. To some extent Sikander stood up for her, but it went downhill. I'm wondering this, cuz Kiran remembered how she had told Sikander that men are all the same, in the flashback sequence, when they were both in the car before marriage.

I hope she doesn't have to go through the same thing again.
Fari is so smart! I was thinking jaana pehchana lagta hai but I haven't seen the username before :P
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just saw Episode 21. I loved Kiran and Adnan's scenes together...they were so touchy. Sanam and Hassan Niazi were amazing together. The scene where Adnan tells her that he has always loved her was brilliantly directed, written and enacted. Sanam's expressions were flawless...her acting has been so effortless as Kiran. Hassan Niazi and her have amazing chemistry. That scene was so heartfelt and touchy that it almost made me teary eyed..and the way Adnan ends it by saying he'll love her, respect, treat her equally and most of all treat her like a human being really hit home. Then the scene where they eat ice cream together. Kiran's sparkly eyes and smile are back! And Adnan realizing that was also a great scene. This episode belonged to Sanam and Hassan in my opinion. The music in the background has been used so beautifully throughout this show..it grows on you too.
I loved the way the incorporated all the flashbacks. It's true how girls may not always marry the guy that they love whereas guys usually do. I think the flashback where Sikandar says that to Kiran initially was so apt here. Adnan has always been in love with Kiran..whereas Kiran hasn't ever. She loves him as a person but she's not in love with him..at least not yet...but she still will go ahead with marrying Adnan. Hopefully she does fall in love with Adnan and forgets Sikandar completely. I also hope Adnan's mother in law doesn't act all ridiculously because of Rukhsar's stupid perception about her brother marrying a divorcee. Rukhsar comes across as a complete idiot with such behavior..kinda makes you not feel bad for what she has to go through in her married life.

Oh and Arzoo and her mom continue being annoying. Fahad was awesome with his expressions as always. I loved the ice cream flashback with him and Kiran. He gets mad at Arzoo for bringing him so far away to have ice cream meanwhile he'd do that for Kiran in a heartbeat and actually enjoy himself. You kind of feel for Sikandar at times..he loved Kiran, but never understood that there's more to marriage than just showering love on your partner.
OnlyHope thumbnail
I think the precap suggests that Rukhsar and her mom's mood is off due to Rukhsar's marital problem, rather than having a fight with Kiran? Because when asked by Adnan, Kiran responds very casually that why would she fight with phuppo? Knowing Kiran, she wouldn't remain silent or keep it to herself, had there been a tiff between her and her in-laws.

Am I digging too deep into that 2 second precap scene? YES.
Somewhere deep down, I fear that Kiran is mistreated and has misunderstandings with Adnan.