Want to be loved part 13 p 115

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Drashti Dhami as Geet in GHSP (150164) size:800x600

Prologue

In a huge Mansion a beautifull girl was sleeping on a huge bed, her name was Geet Handa. She was the daughter of the politician Mohinder Handa and the business women Rano Thakur. There was knock on her door.
''madame, madame''

Geet opened her eyes.

'' IN''  

''Madame it's time for you to get ready for your garduantion party''
''Nancy will mom and dad be there''
''No baby they are''
''Busy as usual, right?''
''Right, baby. Baby, Madame Rano wants you to wear this dress''
Nancy handed Geet this blue dress:
''Isn't it pretty baby''
''I guess''
''Chal Baby, get ready fast''
''Hmm''

Nancy left Geet alone to get ready for her garaduation party. Geet sat in front of the mirror ans started combing her hair. She started thinking about her life. Her parents never had time for her. They only gave orders to her and that too through Nancy. She spoke to them once a week and saw them only in parties she had to attend with them. She sighed and got ready fast, she was not in the mood of this party but what to do it was her parents wish. To tell you the truth Geet didn't know what she liked or what her dreams where. She only did what she was orded to do since she was little. She had no wished no dreams, only orders to follow. Geet's train of thoughts got broken with a knock on the door.

''IN''
''Baby are you ready''
''Yes''

Geet stood up and went downstairs to attend her own forced party.She smiled, she danced. She was a perfect host. Finally the party ended tomorrow would be her first day in UNI. The next day Geet was gting ready to attend UNI her mom had send her a dress to wear. When she was all dressed up, she went downstairs to leave for UNI. Her driver was already waiting for her. She walked straight to her car and sat down. When she arrived at the UNI she looked around she had to study MBA will it was the order of her parents. She walked straight to her class room. She sat down on the first bench.No-one had arrived yet. She was the first one in class like always.After 2 min she heard someone entering the classroom.He was singing some song.He came and sat next to her.

''Hi my name is Maan and yours''

Geet gave him a polite smile, before answering.Maan went in la la land when he saw her smile.Kuch nahi ho saktha is Maan ka😆

''Hi Geet''
''What a beautifull name for a beautifull girl''
''Thanks, if you don't mind can I know you full name''

Maan laughed

''Sure pretty lady, but can I know why are you planning to kidnap me. If so no need I will come voluntary''

Geet let out a chuckle. She was feeling light hearted a bit happy for the first time in her life. He was funny and charming she must admitt.

''No just like that''
''Well Ma'am my full name is Maan singh Khurana''

Geet texted to her mom asking or she can be friends with someone called Maan singh Khurana.Her mom texted her back asking her was she talking about the heir of Khurana constructions.

''Maan if you don't mind may I ask you ,if you are the son of Raj Khurana?''
''Yep that Man claims to be my dad. But I doubt it at times.''

Maan laughed.

''Doubt?''
''Haan He keeps glaring at everyone and always serious, but I am totally the opposite. I guess I went on my mom she is fun loving, just like me''

Maan giggled while Geet texted her mother that he was indeed the heir of Khurana constructions. Her mom texted her back telling her great you should only hang out with him and his friends. This kind of people belong to are society, dear.Alright Geet thought so he and his friends will be my new friends.
Edited by angel-ki-shona - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Index Edited by angel-ki-shona - 10 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow great new story plz update soon
and cong on the new story i really like it
i'm really looking forward to it read
thanks for the pm
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i feel bad for Geet

TinkerBella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woow interasting

con..soon😳
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great new story plz update soon
and cong on the new story i really like it
i'm really looking forward to it read
thanks for the pm

will update my other stories soon promise will try to update tum sirf mere ho asap😊
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting concept...

geet doing everything as per her mom's wish...even friendship...puppet in mother's hand...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
diff story is MAAN really the heir or is their some confusion ? nice to read about MAAN who is playful
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mel, un sab latke huey kaamo ko update karega, huh? Par mere kehne ka kya fyada? But must say, the PRESENTATION is impressive. Choti moti spell mistakes thi par otherwise, amazing.

Do cont soon and do PM me.
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana73

diff story is MAAN really the heir or is their some confusion ? nice to read about MAAN who is playful

Yes he is the heir of KC