Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Poor Geet, her Uncle aunt are such pathetic people, our girl is stuck there, Maan knows her from before and he wants to know everything about her to make a deal probably, waiting to know more now, cont sooon

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I don't know how I missed you, Anu! So so sorry! đŸ™ˆđŸ™ˆ 

no no.. you have not missed me and the story is already in my watch list… I will read from start and keep posting my comments for each part…

Due to my own n number of stories I am lagging behind in reading. But will read and positively comment.

keep tagging me though smiley1

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, geet's uncle and aunt asked geet to sell her 20% share to help her cousin brother but geet said no to them, she is not ready to sell her share which she bought on her hard work, but her aunt threatened her that she will destroy every memory of her mother from the haveli of her parents, geet call her lawyer to sell some of her paternal property, her lawyer said her that her uncle mortgage the property and now they demand 45 crore, here Maan get the email of gh interior, Maan asked Adi to find out everything about geet handa.

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Geet is selfmade as it seems. She shouldn't worry aboout her selfish uncle and aunt.

Maan's evil brain is cooking something i guess. He knows geet already. Lets see what is coming! 

tellyme thumbnail

Wow... what a prologue and what a strong characters of granny and G-sonsmiley32

Reading the prologue, it seemed like you have continuously been writing on Maaneet. I felt so connected with the characterization.

Happy that you are here. Eager to have lots of nice content to entertain me.smiley36

P.S - I may be delay in reading some times, bear with me on that front. But will read and keep commenting.

smiley31 

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Already feeling bad for Geet; what a family she has!

Looks like Maan knows her and now I am waiting for more information about the past 

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Ohh i love this geet!! 

Her family is soo ughhhhh!! 

Anyways hope maan will help geet get out of thos mess... But m glad to see her so independent!! 

Awesome part. Waiting for the next

manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very interesting concept

Geet's aunt is so disgusting

Poor Geet what will she do now

tellyme thumbnail

Part 1-

Lovely update.. I could actually feel Geet’s frustration and pain.. and it hurts bad when the ones doing so are your close ones…

I am eager to see the meeting between Maan and Geet… He being shrewd and legally tight and Geet stuck in court stuff for her property.. 

looking forward..

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Geet has been cornered in her quest to get the house that belonged to her parents. Her aunt has made sure she will dance to their tunes.

Maan knows her? He knew right away about the name.