Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks a lot dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: chulbuli94

Woh Humsafar tha magar uss se humnavai na thi

Thanx fati for the update !!!! Asher-Khirad for ever !!!

Wahan bhi a gaye jahan rasayi na thi
My pleasure Shifi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_struck

Just finished watching this serial on youtube..

took me 3 days.. n done with it..loved ep3-8 the most.. i did fwd some..around ep 15-20

But the serial was great..my first ever pak serial..n it was good.i guess a bit outdated since i watched it so late..plus it didnt seem like high budget serial..but it was rooted so it was fresh from what i see in hindi serials.๐Ÿ˜Š.

loved the main leads.. esp the Hero..n the girl is really pretty..๐Ÿ˜ณ

now watching Humsafar interviews in Youtube..n checking Tumblr .
seems like it was phenomenon in Pakistan it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww it makes me so happy to hear that. I am glad that you liked it dear Embarrassed
Yup it's simplicity was one of its assets<3 Yup they became a sensational couple<3
Not only in Pakistan but all over the world it became a massive hit.
Thanks a lot for appreciating it<3
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

OMG its awesome...LOVED LOVED IT..!!
Please update soon..and do PM me :)

Awww I am glad dear that you enjoyed ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yup of course I Will.
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -desiresoul-

Hey sis finally I get to read ur wonderful stories๐Ÿค— and Humsafar is one of my top most Fav serialโค๏ธ love Asher and Khiradโค๏ธ. Anyways coming to the update pehle first part sey shru karte hain so that stupid wicked Murder-In-Law ney apni bahu ko nikal diya ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก hate her soo much. Awww.. my poor Khirad kitni zilat sehni parey usey and I just hope Asher usey samjhe aur us kka saath dey. Awww sis I am really really happy tera comment dekh kar ๐Ÿค— Hmmm Asher ko uska khayal ralhna hi hoga na after all she deserves it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Now coming to second update I toh totally loved it Ahha My AsherEmbarrassed he was so happy when he gets to know woh baap bane wala hai. Haha and the way he said"koi hoga jo mujhe papa, aur Khirad ko mama bulaye ga". Awww.. thats was shooo sweetEmbarrassed. Hehe actually I also loved this part ๐Ÿ˜ณ it became cute you see ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Coming to 3rd update finally their confrontation scene Awww... Khirad is so upset that Asher didnt trust her and thank god Asher got to know the real face of her wicked witch Mother๐Ÿ˜ก. Yup I wanted it to happen so here it was.
Now coming to the last update I totally loved how Asher stood for Khirad๐Ÿ‘ and yes Asher's Mother derserved that outbrust ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ bas ab yeh stupid mom koi aur problem na laye inki zindgai mein. Khair Awww... Khirad needs time I'm actually with her koi bhi ladki itna sab sehne kay baad itni jaldi trust nahi kar payi esp wen it comes to the one we love. And I hope our Asher is able to win back her Khirad trust๐Ÿ˜Š. Hehe for sure she does. For that just wait and watch sis I hope it will be interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰
Yaar tu mind blowing writer hai sis๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— kya likha I mean the way u portray Khirad emotions was too good. Hats off sis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—. Plzzz update soon can't wait to next update๐Ÿ˜‰ Awwwieh sis tera yeh kehna hi bohat hai sachi mein ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— I will sis fikar not<3
P.S. Probabaly the longest wala comment I have ever given๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahaha of course you had to give na for me ๐Ÿ˜‰ Love you a lot for that.๐Ÿค—
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah88

Hey ๐Ÿ˜Šthanx for this ff on humsafar...I JUST LOVE HUMSAFAR<3humsafar

Hi. ๐Ÿ˜Š Aww Thanks to u dear for such a sweet comment it means a lot<3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yeah Humsafar was a milestone in Pakistani Television industry<3
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsanjana

i never watched this serial but i am intersted now after reading this

If you haven't then for it dear. It was just epic<3
This is a compliment for me. Thanks a lot for this.
HSFA thumbnail

Hey Guys<3 Look I am back with an update:P I know its been long but got busy with college so here its is enjoy. Will meet you at the end. I hope its up to the mark ๐Ÿ˜ณ

As the sun rays penetrated into the room his sleep got disturbed and he opened his eyes just to see the angel sleeping peacefully in front of him. Innocence written all over that angelic face. He lowered down his eyes as the guilt inside him was not letting him stay in peace. The questions inside him were the reason of his restlessness.

Can this girl lying right next to him cheat on him? Cheating on him would be an overstatement can she even think to betray him,his love and his trust? Can she ever lie to him? Does she even know how to lie? Does she have any idea how to hurt people especially her closed ones like him?

Why would she ruin her own life? Why would she lie to him? What benefit would she be getting? Why all this happened?

A No' was the answers to all these questions and he knew that then why did he not trust her? Why he was unable to see that eyes that spoke the truth,those tears that told him the entire story? Why was he unsuccessful in seeing the truth?

Ah he sighed and leaned again to see her rather he stared at her remembering that day only.

Flashback

Her hand on his forehead and his eyes captured her face in the morning that made him smile lovingly at her and she reciprocates back.

Both stares.

I love you Khirad'

Tum waqie mein mera kitna khayal rakhti ho'

Kash waqt esi tarah thehar jaye ya phir meri har subah aesi ho aur mera saara din tumhein esi tarah dekhte huwe guzre'

Falshback ends.

Tears formed in eyes which he quickly wiped and again looked her assuring her in mind that this time he will make sure that no harm comes near her. He will protect her not for the sake of duty but as a responsibility that he has to fulfill with the same determination that she has. Thinking so he went to the washroom to take shower.

After coming back he saw all his things right on place. It made his day after all she was Khirad,his Khirad so can she miss on anything? He got ready smiling and looking at the door as he was eager to see her. When the door opened he immediately looked there to find the servant calling him for breakfast. He was a little unhappy and with that mood he went downstairs to have his breakfast.

His smile reappeared again as he saw her finishing the last touches with the breakfast table. He hasn't expected her there but that was a pleasant surprise indeed. He moved towards her and stood little miles away admiring her keenly. When she was done she looked around and saw him smiling at her she smiled a bit.

Good Morning'. He started the conversation.

Good Morning'. She replied softly.

Both sat on their respective seats and were about to begin when Farida came from nowhere and greeted her son. Asher replied a bit half heartedly while Khirad was expressionless. Asher tried to cool things down as the silence has to be broken.

Breakfast start karte hain'.

Nahi. Aap kijiye maine apne kamre mein kar lungi.

Par Khirad...

Please Asher mujhe majboor mat kijiye. Main nahi chahti k meri wajah se apke ghar ka discipline kharab ho.'

Saying so she moved to the bedroom. Asher went behind her despite his mother's disapproval.

Ruko Asher'.

Mummy Khirad ne kuch bhi theek tarah se nahi khaya aur use medicines bhi leni hain tou main ata hoon use lekar.'

Par Asher...Ash...'

But he was gone. She angrily slid the plate forward and murmured in anger. Meanwhile Asher went in to see Khirad standing near the window lost in her thoughts. After looking here and there he finally proceeded towards her but was stopped by her voice.

"Main apke saath neeche nahi a rahi isliye please apna time waste na karein."

"Par..."

"Ab par ki koi gungayish nahi hai."

"Main hoon na tumhare saath."

"Kya aap sach mein hain?"

Asher looked her. He has hurt her indeed very deeply.

"Tumhein shak hai kya?"

"Kya wo haq hai mujhe?"

He deserved all this coldness after all she was broken by all the events that took place in their lives.

"Chalo, breakfast k liye chalein."

"Aap mera jawab jante hain."

"Khirad tumhein dawai bhi leni hai isliye please chalo."

"Main yahin kha lungi. Aap jayie apko office k liye der ho rahi hogi na."

"Nahi main bhi tumhare saath hi nashta karunga."

"Yeh kya zid hai?"

"Agar tum kar sakti ho tou main kyun nahi?"

"Apko wo sab zid lagta hai?"

"Nahi mera matlab..."

Wo zid nahi meri izzat ka mamla hai. Apki maa mujhe baar baar hakarat ki nazar se dekhein yeh mujhe manzoor nahi. Wo baar baar hamare bache ko aik gunnah kahein yeh mein bardasht nahi kar sakti. Mere kirdar par laga kichar tou shayad dhul jaye par meri nazar mein Farida Hussain ki kadar kabhi nahi hogi. Main saari zindagi izzat se sar utha kar jeena chahti hoon Asher apke saath, hamare ane wale mehman k saath. Pyaar aur bharose ki aik nayi duniya banana chahti hoon jise koi galat fehmi na tor sake.'

Determined and honest as always she was today as well. Asher could see that gleam again in her eyes. She was adamant on her decision and there was no stepping back. So Asher gently took her by her arm and made her sit on bed while he sat on the floor asking her for order.

So Mrs. Asher Hussain kya khaein gi aap?

Mrs. Asher Hussain- this is her right place. She felt soothed after hearing it from him.

Kuch bhi'.

Ok ma'am apka nashta apki apki khidmat mein hazir hota hoon.

Saying so he left to bring breakfast for her. As soon as the door was closed two lonesome tears made their way to her cheek. She quickly wiped them off closing her eyes to ease the pain. She knew that she loves him more than she could even imagine but after all that happened her mind is still not ready to accept the fact that finally she is with him and her heart wants to accept it but it is scared to trust him again as what might happen if it is broken again. Her mind and heart are at war with each other and she knows that only his love and care and make her feel better and eventually she may even forget everything but it is easy to forgive but hard to forget!!

On the other side Asher was really taken aback by Khirad's words but sadly that was the bitter truth of their lives that has to be faced. She was let down by him and he has to win her again by all means. He has to assure her that he will be with her no matter what the circumstances are. The hatred that he saw in her eyes were a proof that she will stand against the wrong and that determination of her's told him that she will not sell her self-respect at any cost. He felt proud of his wife.

Smiling he went to the dining table to take breakfast when he saw his mother still there.

Aap abhi tak yahan?'

Kyun kya yeh mera ghar nahi hai ya phir yeh haq bhi tumne mujhse cheen lia hai?'

Main kyun cheenu ga yeh haq apse?'

Itni talkhi se baat karne ki wajah?'

Wajah aap khud hain'.

Main? Oh come on Asher ab asey tou mat kaho.'

Tou kya kahun main? Bataein mujhe? Jawab dein? Apki wajah se bohat saha hai us masoom ladki ne par ab aur nahi. Use wohi izzat milegi jiski wo haqdar hai jo Daddy use dene chahte thay jo mere dil mein uske liye hai. Shayad kabhi bhi hum use badle mein utna pyaar na dein payein jitna usne humein aur apke is ghar ko dia par use khush rakhna ab meri zimedari hai.'

Asher us ladki ne pata nahi kya patti parhai hai tumhein k tum...

Koi patti nahi parhai hai balke ab main khud sach aur jhoot mein fark karna seekh gaya hoon.

Khirad was coming down when she heard the entire conversation and was smiling a little with tears in eyes. Asher saw her and both went to their room. After reassuring himself again and again that Khirad was having a sound sleep he came down and was about to leave for office when heard some voices that made him stop.

Tumhein koi kaam dhang se nahi ata.

Is mein meri kya galti hai?

Saari galti hi tumhari hai.

Oh please ab sara blame mujh pe mat dalein.

It didn't took more than a couple of 2-3 minutes for Asher to realize who it was and he stormed towards the drawing room and gave a hard punch to that person. It was sudden that it stunned all the people present in that room.

Asher yeh kya hai?'

Mummy please main is insaan ko chodun ga nahi.'

Asher Bhai aa...

He received another blow from an angry Asher.

Bhai "is lafz ka matlab bhi jante ho tum?' Nahi hoon main tumhara bhai

Aap mujhse kyun gussa hain? Yeh sab tou apki maa ki sazish thi.'

Janta hoon aur unka saath de kar tum bhi is gunnah mein barabar k sharik ho.'

Maine yeh sab apne maqsad k liye kia aur inhon ne apne maqsad k liye tou hum galat kabse hogaye.?

Aur aesa kar k aap dono apne maqsad tak pauhanch jayein ge?'

Agar humnein gunnah kia tou kam tou tum bhi nahi ho Asher Hussian.'

Matlab kya hai tumhara?'

Khirad hum sab ki dushman sahi par tumhari tou biwi thi na? Mohabbat thi na tumhari?Phir kyun tumne uska aietebaar na kia? Kyun use asey jaane dia. Dosron par ungli uthane se pehle apne aap ka socho Asher k jo tumne kia kya wo sahi tha? Phir humein kasoorwaar banana.'

Khizar Alam went after spitting venom and Asher Hussein was left speechless as what he said was the truth. He was ashamed of what he did with his wife but he promised to himself that one day he will answer all these questions which he was not in a state to answer at that time but the right time will surely come.

Precap: Asher and Khirad spend some quality time together.

So guys that's about it. Please do leave your likes and comments. Waiting anxiously for them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
Finally read it speechless amazzzing loved how u portrayed it should be ashar who would have protected her.. Aww felt bad for khirad continue soon.. Wana see kisher living their life happily... Waiting eagerly.. Ashar khirad forever.. Loved DA update
Edited by MSluvsSI - 11 years ago
sadffi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww really very nice update๐Ÿ‘
Con soon..
Thanks for the PM =)
Edited by sadffi - 11 years ago