Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys back with an update after so long na so was busy<3 But now here I am with an update.
Sweetheart yeh lo...😳😳 U know why so apna purana comment bhi complete karo aur naya bhi do <33
Enjoy Guys I hope you will like it <3 Again thanks a lot for the likes and wonderful comments plz keep doing that <3

The door bell of a big mansion rang and after waiting for two minutes the door was opened and the sight in front of Farida shook her completely. Asher and that too with Khirad was so unbelievable that it took a few minutes for her to come back to senses and then realizing that the situation might go out of her hands she switched to her anger mode quickly.

A: Kya hua mummy? Apne bete aur bahu ko andar bhi nahi bulayein gi?

Farida: Kya bol rahe ho Asher?

But Asher completely ignored her question and went in which came as a boom shell to Farida.

A: Huh? Kuch kaha apne?

F: Yeh neech ladki yahan phir kya kar rahi hai?

A: Oh yeh'Aaa'.mummy yeh ladki meri biwi hai jise main aik saal pehle Mrs. Asher Hussein bana chukka hoon.

F: Hosh mein to ho?

A: Ji mummy hosh mein to ab aya hoon.

F: Asher jaani itna mat pareshaan karo khud ko is kam zarf ladki k liye. Kya jadu kar diya hai tumne mere bete par haan? Jawab do?

Khirad just looked away as she felt disgusted even in talking to that lady. Whom she made her mother? Whom she trusted completely, whom she loved and respected from the bottom of her heart,found a mother in her. 'Mother' at the thought of even thinking such a word for her will be a disgrace to the entire motherhood itself! Khirad forgot the loss of her mother and found one in this lady was a joke itself. Tears formulated in her eyes as she remembered all the incidents and thought how sly a person can be?

F: Dekha na koi jawab nahi hai!! Aur hoga bhi kaise jis ladki ka koi character hi'

A: Bas mummy bas!! Aik aur lafz nahi main ab tak chup hoon to iska matlab yeh nahi k aap meri biwi k khilaf kuch bhi bolein.

F: Asher!! Dimag to durusat hai tumhara?

A: Mummy please' main is bare main kuch discuss nahi karna chahata.

F: Ruk jao. Is neech,characterless ladki k liye? Jisne tumhari izzat ka paas bhi na rakha uske liye tum itni hamdardi kyun jata rahe ho?

A: Aap Khirad se itni nafrat kyun karti hain? Akhir kasoor kya hai is masoom ka? Yeh k isne apke bete se shaadi karke use acha insaan banaya ya phir yeh k usne is ghar main apni aik khaas jagah bana li?

F: Asher isne jo kuch kai uske baad bhi??

A: Isne jo kuch kia uske baad hi to main iski aur bhi izzat karne laga hoon. Janti hain isne kya kia hai? Main batata hoon apko.

Mujhe pata hi nahi chala k ab main iska garwida(to adore) ban gaya,kab iski masoomiyat aur bholay pan ne mere dil mein jagah kar li,kab maine apne aap ko iski mohabbat mein giraftar paya,kab main is par inhisar(dependant) karne laga? Sach poochein to iska maukam mere dil mein koi aur nahi le sakta.

F: Yeh fraud hai dhokay baaz hai beta iski masoomiyat k jaal main mat phanas na.

A: Ab bohat der ho chuki hai mummy shukar hai k main aik bohat badi galti karne se bach gaya warna shayad main kabhi khud se bhi nazrein na mila pata.

F: Asher meri jaan sambhalo khud ko.

A: Sambhl chukka hua aur maine apni zindagi ajeran(almost impossible) hone se bacha le. Khuda ne meri ankhon par se jhoot k kale badalon ko saaf kar dia aur mujhe sach dikha dia.

F: Is ladki ko to main'.

A: Nahi mummy plz ruk jayein aap Khirad k saath koi zabardasti nahi karengi khaas kar is halat mein to bilkul nahi.Please maa ban k sochein aur apni bahu ko apna lein.

F: Yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta!!

A: Jesi apki marzi lekin Khirad yahin rahe gi isi ghar mein.

F: Kya? Kabhi nahi mere jete ji aesa mumkin nahi. Nikalo is gandagi ko yahan se.

A: MUMMY!! Plz aap meri maa hain aur kabl-e-izaat hain is lea plz bas karein kahin main galti se apki tauhein na kar bethun. Khirad paak daman hai aur iska sabot jaldi hi apko mil jaye ga.

F: M..matlab?

A: Matlab ye k Khirad maa banne wali hai.

F: Phir to ise foran nikalo yahan se. Sun ladki apne is ghande wajood'.

A: BAS!! (He almost shouted s could n't control) Aik lafz aur nahi warna acha nahi hoga. Mujhe apse ab koi baat nahi karni! Chalo Khirad.

He took Khirad with him who was till now playing the role of a witness to the entire mother-son conversation. They went to their room and after reaching at the door Asher opened it and realized that Khirad was not coming in so he inquired in a worried tone.

A: Khirad kya hua?

K: Nahi kuch nahi.

A: Phir andar aao na.

K: Aap yeh sach mein karna chahte hain?

A: Haan kyun?

K: Aik baar phir gaur kar li jiye kya main is kamre mein ane k kabil hoon? Kya main parsa aur pak daman hoon? Kya main bharosa karne layik hoon? Kya mera kirdaar'.

A: Bas Khirad. Tumhare kirdaar ki gawahi main deta hoon.

All these questions just stunned Asher and he felt as if someone had badly shaken the earth beneath his feet.

K: Sach?

A: Itni be yakeeni?

K: Aitemaad kayam karne mein aik mudaat lagti hai Asher aur gawane(loss) mein aik lamha. Yeh Sheeshe ki tarah hota hai aik baar toot jaye to rishtoon ko bikharte der nahi lagti. Apka pata nahi lekin mujhe aap par yakeeen karne k liye waqt lagey ga doobara yeh aitebaar karne mein k aap mere Asher hain wo jinko main apko keh sakun.

A: Main to apni safai bhi pesh nahi kar sakta kyun maine to uski kasar hi nahi chodi. Par main bohat khush kismat hoon k zindagi ne mujhe aik aur moka dia and I promise k main ise jane nahi doonga. Tumhein phirse mujh par aietbaar ho jaye ga jise mein khone nahi donga.

K: Hmm lekin tab tak kya main is kamre mein?

A: Khirad, yeh karma to hamesha se tumhara hi hai aur rahega. Is par haq hai tumhara aur is ghar par bhi.

K: Main janti hoon k aap kya keh rahe hain par mujhe waqt chahiye khud ko samjhane k liye.

A: Jitna waqt chahiye le lo lekin aik baat yakeen se keh sakta hoon k tum mujhe hamesha wahin khara pao gi ,tumhare intezar mein aur tumhari haan ka muntazir.

Khirad just nodded and went in leaving a moist-eyed Asher. He felt so helpless that just wanted to sink in the soil because he was going to lose the most precious thing he had got just because a mere misunderstanding, but at the same time he was confident that he will win her back and will fill their life with happiness. Thinking about Khirad and their baby he smiled'went in and clsed the door behind him.

Plz hit like and post your comments <3 Fo pms kindly buddy me so that you people can get a pm and remain informed of the updates.

Edited by HSFA - 11 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...what a heart touching update !!!

Asher's Mom is so cheap n disgusting

He earlier lost Khirad 'coz of her but now he'll have to be so careful lest she should harm Khirad n her child !!!

Asher will have to regain Khirad's confidence with his love n care!!!

I love u,my doll !!😃
Edited by pakpearl - 11 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much angel for this wonderful birthday gift <3 thank you <3
I totally loved the update too emotional .awesome tender love story <3
THe way ashar stood up for his wife seriously remarkable..
Ugghh his mother is so evil n disghusting :S
Awwieh :( feeling so bad for khirad n ashar <3
trust is somemthing u cant ignore surely <3 hope he win her trust soon enough <3
cant wait for next
do cotinue soon
its amazing totally <3
thank you angel for wonderful gift <3
Love
Maire <3
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one faiti angel!😃
Awesome update.
Thanks for the PM.
sadffi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update👏
Con soon..😳
Thanks for the PM :)
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woh Humsafar tha magar uss se humnavai na thi

Thanx fati for the update !!!! Asher-Khirad for ever !!!
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just finished watching this serial on youtube..
took me 3 days.. n done with it..loved ep3-8 the most.. i did fwd some..around ep 15-20

But the serial was great..my first ever pak serial..n it was good.i guess a bit outdated since i watched it so late..plus it didnt seem like high budget serial..but it was rooted so it was fresh from what i see in hindi serials.😊.

loved the main leads.. esp the Hero..n the girl is really pretty..😳

now watching Humsafar interviews in Youtube..n checking Tumblr .
seems like it was phenomenon in Pakistan it 😉
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG its awesome...LOVED LOVED IT..!!
Please update soon..and do PM me :)
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey sis finally I get to read ur wonderful stories🤗 and Humsafar is one of my top most Fav serial❤️ love Asher and Khirad❤️. Anyways coming to the update pehle first part sey shru karte hain so that stupid wicked Murder-In-Law ney apni bahu ko nikal diya 😡😡 hate her soo much. Awww.. my poor Khirad kitni zilat sehni parey usey and I just hope Asher usey samjhe aur us kka saath dey.
Now coming to second update I toh totally loved it Ahha My Asher😳 he was so happy when he gets to know woh baap bane wala hai. Haha and the way he said"koi hoga jo mujhe papa, aur Khirad ko mama bulaye ga". Awww.. thats was shooo sweet😳.
Coming to 3rd update finally their confrontation scene Awww... Khirad is so upset that Asher didnt trust her and thank god Asher got to know the real face of her wicked witch Mother😡.
Now coming to the last update I totally loved how Asher stood for Khirad👏 and yes Asher's Mother derserved that outbrust 😆😃 bas ab yeh stupid mom koi aur problem na laye inki zindgai mein. Khair Awww... Khirad needs time I'm actually with her koi bhi ladki itna sab sehne kay baad itni jaldi trust nahi kar payi esp wen it comes to the one we love. And I hope our Asher is able to win back her Khirad trust😊.
Yaar tu mind blowing writer hai sis🤗🤗 kya likha I mean the way u portray Khirad emotions was too good. Hats off sis 👏👏🤗. Plzzz update soon can't wait to next update😉
P.S. Probabaly the longest wala comment I have ever given😆😉
Edited by -desiresoul- - 11 years ago