HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks dear😳
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Hi Fatima !! WoW !! 1 New FF...😛... I read full part but... sab upar se chala gaya... 😆... Because,I don't know anything about these characters n past incidents... n most importantly...my Urdu is 'Masha-allah' 😳 😆. Many words toh samjh hi nahin aaye...😳.

But,no problem... I am going to eat brain of Soham...because,after Sonia...he only understand urdu words 😉 [in our group😳]. By the way,Its really looking nice concept. I'll definitely try to understnd this. Thanks for the PM.😳

Hi J!! Yeah one new one.😆 I know sab sar k upar se to jana hi tah because u don't know the actual story na. Oh. yeah I forgot that ur Urdu would be Subhan Allah.😆
Soham Bhai knows Urdu??😲 That's great. Thanks a lot. Mention not.
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetcharms

winsome👏

tears welled up in my eyes😭
it was the best scene of humsafar

Awww. Thanks dear for ur appreciating comments.😳
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CreativeSoul-

wow ff on hamsafar love this show ❤️

fati thanks for the pm would love to continue reading this :D
but the ending point of the update is a little sad I hope she is okay...

Thanks??😲 Tanzi are in ur senses?😆
Anyways I am happy u liked it.
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was amazing update fatima 🤗loved it u wrote it beautifully 👏
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: fend

it was amazing update fatima 🤗loved it u wrote it beautifully 👏

Awww.Thanks Api.😳 I am glad u like it so much.🤗
HSFA thumbnail

Hey Guys, Back with Humsafar update. I am very happy that including my sweetheart all of u loved my work. It encouraged me a lot. Thanks a lot for liking my work and appreciating it. Enjoy the update….

In Hospital
As she slowly opened her eyes and saw his face her happiness knew no bounds.

Khirad: Aa..Asher ( she spoke slowly)

As he heard her voice he saw at her and just could speak her name.

Asher: Kh..Khirad

As he spoke her name the doctor came in to check Khirad and was happy to see her conscious.

Dr: Mrs. Asher acha hua apko hosh a gaya. A bap kaisa feel kar rahi hain?

K: Bohat acha doctor. (and she looked at Asher)

Dr: Great. Mr.Asher if u don't mind kya aap thori der k liye bahir jayenge ta k hum inke check up kar sakein?

A: Sure doctor. Main ata hoon Khirad. Hun.

As he was about to leave he felt her touch. He turned back and saw her reluctant to leave him. He was shocked to see her like that. He held her hand and sat next to her.

A: Khirad main yahin hoon tumhare paas.

K: Lekin agar ap mujhe chod kar chale gaye to?

Her eyes spoke every unsaid word.

A: Nahi Main kahin anhi jaun ga. Bharosa karo apne Asher par.

K: Kya ap ab bhi mere Asher hain jo apni Khirad par….

Dr: Mrs.Asher yeh bilkul theek keh rahe hain. Waise bhi yeh apko kahin chod kar jab hi nahi sakte.

A: Matlab?

Dr: Pehle hum inka checkup kar lein phir aap mery saath merey cabin mein chaley ga.

After 30 minutes.

Asher was anxiously waiting for the doctor to come out and was pacing here and there nervously as he was worried for Khirad. As he saw the doctor he almost ran towards him and started inquiring about his wife.

A: Doctor Khirad theek to hai na? Kahin ko isevere injury to nahi hui? Uske sare body parts work kar rahe hain na? Brain to damage nahi hua? Bataiye na doctor meri khirad theek to hai na. (Without a gap he asked all these questions)

Dr: Mr.Asher ap merey saath merey cabin mein chaleiye.

In cabin

Dr: Betiye mujhea pse bohat important baat karni hai.

A: Doctor Khirad theek t..

Dr: Dekhiye ghabrane wali abhi to koi baat nahi hai lekin..(he sighed)

A: Lekin? Lekin kya doctor?

Dr: Lekin agar apne apni wife ka khayal nahi rakha to problems ho sakti hain.

A: Doctor please saaf saaf bataiye. Kaisi problems?

Dr: Apko sach mein nahi pata?

A: Nahi doctor.

Dr: To phir mera apko kuch batana munasib nahi hai. Behtar hoga k aap apni wife se hi pooch lein.

A: Khirad se? Aise kya hai doctor please bataiye na?

Dr: Theek hai apke itne israr par bata raha hoon. Apki wife pregnant hain Mr.Asher.

The world for Asher stopped there. For 5 minutes it seemed as if the whole world has come to an end. The doctor jerked Asher to bring him in the world.

A: (still spellbound) Aap aap ne abhi kya kaha?

Sr: Yehi k apki wife Khirad pregnant hain..

A: Matlab mein?

Dr: Jii?

A: Matlab main..main kya banne wala hoon?

Dr: Aap papa banne wale hain Mr.Asher.

A: Papa?

Dr. Ji.

A: Matlab koi hoga jo mujhe roz papa keh kra bulaye ga. Koi hoga jo Khirad ko mama kahe ga. Koi hoga jo…jo apni masoom baton se sabka dil jite ga. Koi hoga jo…

Dr: Mr.Asher aap theek to hain?

A: Theek? Dr. Aap yeh kaisa sawal kar rahe hain? Jis insaan ko abhi thori der pehle pata chala ho k wo papa banne wala hai to use kaisa lage ga? Dr main…main beyan nahi kar sakta k main itna khush nahi nahi khushi ka lafz bohat chota hai is ehsasa ko beyan karne k liye…

His eyes welled with tears. It seemed as if he was the happiest person on the earth. He quickly wiped up his tears and was about to leave when heard Dr's voice and stopped.

Dr: Par meri puri baat sunte jayie. Apko unka pura khayal rakhna hoga. Pehle se bhi zayda ho sakta hai kuch complications a jayein. Par agar apka support,pyaar aur care unhein milen to sab kuch normal hi rahega.

A: Khirad meri zimedari hai dr. Aap fikar mat kijaye. Main aney wale naye mehman ki khatir dari mein koi kami nahi chorun ga.

He left the cabin smilingly and ran towards the ward. As he opened the door found Khirad's eyes stuck on the door and as he entered she hopefully looked at the door and immediately a smile flickered on her lips.

Precap: Ab kya kare ga Asher? Kya wo Khirad se saath kharae rahe gay a phir use tanha chod de ga is zalim duniya se ladne k liye…..

That's it friends. I hope u have liked it. Then please don't wait hit and like button and leave ur suggestions and comments.

-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey angel <3 <3 firstly a tight big hug for updating it for me <3 <3
yah par tadpaya tha bohat i hope mein ney apna badla pora kar lia lol
well

Wo humsafar tha Magar us sey humnawai na the <3 <3

The update was a Brilliant piece of writing No doubt <3 <3

Thank God Khirad is fine ...felt heartbeats back..

Omg Ashar there is A huge surprise for us...huggss for this <3 <3

Aww love Ashar being worried for khirad n khirad who is still in fears :( aw feel so sad for her :( she had gone through so much :( hated his mom :(

OMG da scene she hold his hand <3 <3 aww that ssoo aweesome felt heart beat stopped <3 <3

aww loved ashar da way she made him sure he is beside her always..n da way she asked inocently to wipe away all her fears n tears <3 <3

I want to hug you tightly the way u showed up Ashar came to know he is going to become father <3 omg it was so adorable n cute part seriosuly ...da way he was unsure..his happines...n his reply to dr...hayeee..had always wished to see how he gona react after know that <3 <3
aww u brilliantly wrote it jani <3 <3 awesome mindblowing <3 <3

aw m so happy ashar gona take care of khirad...but m so curious to know is he gona really ?? i cant wait to know how wil u show dat he is gona trust her or what ?? m so confused now n eagerly waiting for next part...as u left us wid so many questions...hehehe..

da ending line da way she was waiting for him n smiled as felt his presence made me smile wider lol dat was soo lovely n cute update <3 <3

i LOVED da update very much dear <3 <3 Ashar n khirad da way u had wrote is just da same...humsafar magic <3 <3

Bichrny waley mein sab kuch tha magar bewafai na the <3 <3

Continue asap cant wait more <3 <3
hugss.. n hope u wil love da coomment <3 <3
Love
Urs Sweetheart <3 <3
Edited by MSluvsSI - 11 years ago
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it! The story is really interesting! :D
continue soon
Ayesha