Originally posted by: pakpearl

OMG...

Fati...
Ur last update was on 31st August,
Uff...u r a sloth 😲

But..
Der aayed darust aeyedπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Khisher scenes were so cute..
Asher ordering Khirad's favourite cuisine..
Pakistani food 😊
Sweet dish is Gulab jamun πŸ˜›
Our khirad is so simple n bholi bhali ❀️

I wanna see them like this..

Quoting my self as my INNOCENT dint quote me πŸ˜‰
Update soon !!!!
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITINGGG
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Quoting my self as my INNOCENT dint quote me πŸ˜‰

Update soon !!!!

I still have to quote u and others πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savi_S

Fantastic update...

Eagerly waiting for next...

Awww thanks a lot dear. I am glad u liked. 😳
Stay tuned there is more to come!!
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -desiresoul-

Hey sis πŸ€—πŸ€— finally u updated it 😊 after ages well as they say "der aaye, durust aaye"πŸ˜›. Coming to the update it was awesome loved it. Poor Khirad is having hard time trusting him I feel sad for her but our boy Asher is no less he will win her back at any cost. I like the spriit of him.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³. Hope Asher doesnt make any mistakes now because it will be a big problem. I just loved how you showed Khiad emotions and feelings she is going through. Hope nothing bad happens with them now. Update soon 😊

Finally you took time out to comment πŸ˜†πŸ€— I always love your comments sis. They encourage me. 😳 As they say"Trust takes ages to built but one second to break." Khirad has gone through so much that she really does need time and Asher is giving her that after all she deserves it all.
Business man hai tou spirited to hoga. πŸ˜‰ Won't you people get bored of simple plain romance? lol πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Wait and watch.
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: khisher

YAYYY!!! finally u updated..thank u soo much❀️

it was tooo good...amazing...reading this while hearing ek boond ishq song...AHHH MAZA A GYA YAARπŸ˜ƒ
Thank u sooo much for writing this...love u for this❀️❀️❀️
Last line did made me suspicious..wonder they still have to face more

Aww Anaya thanks a lot darling I am glad you enjoyed. 😳
Awww love u for your comment. πŸ˜†β€οΈ
Lol for that keep clam πŸ˜‰
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Beautiful Update! ❀️

Finally they are spending quality time together! πŸ˜ƒ
Asher has a lot of work to do before he gains her trust again!
Continue soon!

Thanks a lot dear for appreciating the hardwork.
Yeah Asher has to make sure that he wins her trust her again. πŸ˜ƒ

HSFA thumbnail

"Tumhein kya laga haan ke tum sab kuch hasil kar logi? Tou galat fehmi hai tumhari Asher abhi tumhein yahan se nikal dega. Haina Asher?"

"Haan mummy aap sahi thi yeh aurat aietbaar ke kabil hi nahi hai. Galat tha mein jo maine is par yakeen kiya." Asher and Farida lashed onto Khirad.

"Aesa nahi hai Asher yeh sab jhoot hai. Main hamesha se apki hi Khirad thi aur rahungi. Hamari mohabbat ko na jhutlaein khuda ka wasta hai apko. Please aik baar sun lein meri baat."

"Ab kya sunega wo huh? Kya chahti ho ke phirse tumhein wo ala mukaam aur haiseeat de de? Galti aik baar hoti hai baar baar nahi. Ab mera beta samjhdari se faisla karega."

"Mummy ise nikal dein yahan se main iski surat bhi nahi dekhna chahata. Nafrat hai mujhe tumse Khirad Ahsaan. Sirf Nafrat!!" Asher's words wounded her heat badly but she needed an answer to all her queries.

"Phir kyun jatya itna pyaar apne agar yeh sab karna tha tou? Apki nafrat ke sahare jee leti sari zindagi main. Lekin yeh karne ke baad ab kya safai pesh karenge aap?" Hurt was evident in her voice.

"Tumhein laga wo pyaar, mohabbat ya phir Ishq tha? Oh please!! Maine badla liya hai tumse sirf badla bas aur kuch nahi tha. Yeh chand din ka dikhawa tha...fareeb ka jaal tha jismein tum phans gayi. Jis tarah tum ne mera istemal kiya usi tarah meine bhi bas apna badla liya hai. Tum jesi larkiyan ise ki haqdaar ho. Yehi deserve karti ho tum."

"Badla? Bas aur kuch bhi nahi? Shayad main hi nadan thi jo apke asli chehre ko pehchaan nahi payi... nahi jaan payi ke aap asal main kya hain. Sirf yeh apka chand din ka dhikhawa hi nahi balke aap bhi aik jhoot hain... dhoka hain mere liye. Jis insaan ko maine apna sab kuch de diya usi ne mera aietabaar duniya ki har cheez se utha dia. Thank you Asher Hussain for making me see the reality!!

Khirad was deeply hurt and like an injured solider she took her bag from the ground that was thrown out by Fareeda. She began walking towards the gate while the memories of that night came back to haunt her. Tears were in mood to stop anytime soon and she let her face be drenched with them.

"Wapis ane ka sochna bhi mat kyun ke is ghar ke darwaze tumhare liye hamesha ke liye band ho chuke hain." Asher threw the last bit of venom on her while she sobbed badly and finally walked out of the house.

"Nahi". She got up with a jerk and was petrified while Asher woke up due to her loud cry.

"Khirad kya hua? Theek tou ho na? Meri taraf dekho Khirad." Asher made her look at him while he wiped the drops of palpation from her forehead. She was shivering with fear and he tired to calm her down. "Kya hua Khirad? Meri taraf dekho." He cuped her face. "Koi bura khawab dekha kya?" He got no response from her and instead found her trembling hands on his back. He hugged back as tightly as he could. After a very long time when she had stopped sobbing he tried to break the hug but she was unwilling to allow him to do so. He gently broke the hug at last and made her lay comfortably on the pillow while he sat beside her making her sleep.

At last she slept but left a question in Asher's mind. What must have happened to her? What is that still haunts her? The condition that she was in terrified him to bits. He cannot see like this. It hurts. He decided to ask her in the morning. Thinking about her he didn't know when he slept.

Khirad opened her eyes to find Asher nowhere. She got scared and scanned through the room to find him but alas he was not there. This was the last thing she had wished to see in the morning. She wished to see Asher but found her all alone. She took her phone and quickly dialed his phone but it was switched off that made her petrified like anything. She looked upwards and complained to Allah for making her so vulnerable to his absence. She became attached to him but the fear of losing him again surrounded her heart. She tried his number again but even on repeated attempts got no reply.

She sighed and went to take a shower. After coming back she tried his number but was unable to contact him. She began to worry now. She checked the clock realizing that it was already lunch time. Gosh!! She had slept so much and he went without even telling her. It made her angry but what if he...? This thought made her tremble to death.

After getting ready she went down to find everything quite normal. But where was Asher? She needed him because... She just needed him. She had no reason to justify her it was just her wish. She was about to go in her room when Asher's voice stooped her and she heaved a sigh of relief.

"Khirad!!"

"Kahan thay aap? Aur mujhe uthaya kyun nahi? Kitna dar gayi thi main? INsaan aik phone hi kar deta hai lekin nahi apse tou wo bhi nahi hua. Ab bataein bhi kahan thay?"

Khirad bombarded himwith questions and he was smiling widely while listening to sweet complains.

"Ab hans kya rahe hain? Bolein na!!"

"Saans to le lo pehle. Aur madam main office main tha jahan har shareef insaan is waqt hota hai. Apko nahi lagta?"

"Haan lekin apne mujhe uthaya kyun nahi? Kisi cheez ki zaroorat par jati tou?"

"Tum saath ho tou kisi aur cheez ki zaroorat nahi hai."

"Kya aap saath hain?"

"Huh? Matlab?"

This sudden question panicked Asher a bit and he went on to ask her.

"Kya hua Khirad? Kuch pareshaan ho?

"Nahi tou kuch bhi nahi. Chalein fresh ho jayein main khana lagati hoon.""

Khirad went ahead of him to run away from the pain and the feeling of being abandoned. She didn't want him to feel bad because of her repetitive negative thoughts. She need to trust be...she has to build that trust in him...but she just couldn't as of now!!

She had that fear of losing him again. She just want to be away from the guilt and agony of not confiding in him but it was still was not an easy job for her to do so. Its takes a lot of courage to trust someone and avoid judging that person for even once. Khirad just needs a little more time to fully recover from the trauma and start to believe him again.

She closed her eyes as she sensed him near he was holding his wrist tightly not allowing her to move. Asher was already in self guilt and her behavior from the previous night was making him go crazy. He needed to know the reason for her strange behavior. He wanted her to trust him again and open in front of him. He wanted to share every inch of her problems and insecurities. Things should progress for the better and he had the right to know that what was going wrong.

"Khirad please batao ke kya baat hai jo kal raat se tum itni disturbed ho? Aesa kya hua hai jo phirse fasle barh gaye hain hamare beech. Please Is khamooshi ko tor dou ta ke naaye raste samne a sakein."

"Bas waqt ka yehi takaza hai Asher. Cheezon ko sahi hone mein time lagey ga. Mujhe nahi pata ke aesa kya hua hai jo mujhe doobara itna time lag raha hai aap par yakeen karne mein. Karna chahati hoon lekin darr lagta hai ke kahin phirse chot na lag jaye aur jo zakham abhi bhare bhi nahi wo phirse taza ho jayein. Apse thora waqt chahiye ta ke yeh yakeen ho jay eke ab meri mohabbat aur merey aitemaad mein khainat nahi hogi."

"Kya main itna bura hoon Khirad?"

She stopped to look at him both had tears in their eyes and she nodded in negative. Asher closed eyes while a few more drops fell on his cheeks. He wiped them off and went to his room and noticed Khirad sitting on bed lifelessly. It was so hard to bear all the anguish but still they were bearing it for each other. They want to be recognized as "us" and not simply as separate entities. But fate was harsh on them. He took his towel and went to freshen up.

As she heard the door close she couldn't control her tears and flooded her entire face. She was helpless in all this and her mind was blocked. She had no idea about her next step rather the next moment. She looked upwards for the Divine help.

"Ya Allah meri madad kar. Mujhe sahi rasta dikha. Samajh nahi a raha ke kya karun. Kahan jaun? Meri mushkil asan karde. Bas sab kuch theek ho jaye. Yeh dard yeh ranjish ab bardash nahi hoti. Mujhr hosla de ke main is imethaan se nikal aao wo bhi distinction ke saath. Mujhe koshish karni hogi Asher par yakeen karne ki. Wo aik moqa tou deserve karte hain. Unke saath khush rehna hoga. Unhein bhi batana hoga key eh mohabbat aik tarfa nahi hai aur na hi kabhi thi. Maine zindagi mein sirf apse hi mohabbat ki hai Asher sirf apse au rise nibhane ka humein pura haq hai. Bas kabhi jataya nahi ke ab bhi apse utni hi mohabbat hai jitney us din ho gayi thi jab apne mujhe apni biwi hone de kar mujhe apna bana liya tha. Us party mein saath le ja kar har baar mera saath kar apne bhi is mohabbat ko nibhaya hai. Bas kuch galat fehmiyon ne basera kia hua tha warna tou shaq apne mujhe kabhi karna hi nahi tha. Aj khud se aik wada karti hoon ke purani baton ko bhula kar apke saath aik naya agaaz karna wo bhi abhi se ta ke koi gilla shikwa hi na rahe."

She wiped off her tears and went in the kitchen. Meanwhile Asher heard each and every word spoken by her and couldn't help but smile at his innocent wife. He too had tears in his eyes that were speaking of the love he had for her. After hearing her he was became more spirited to get her back in his life. He promised himself to make Khirad happy in every possible way. He came to see an empty and smiled widely at the thought of what she must be doing.

"Yahan kya kari ho? Chalo kamre mein chalet hain." Asher tried to drag her out of the kitchen.

"Are par khana?" Khirad questioned him sweetly.

"Ban jaega tum chalo araam karo." Asher made her sit on the sofa comfortably while brought juice for her with medicines. He was aware of Khiard's carelessness towards her and just as he came with her medicines she made an upset face trying to deny have her pills but Asher made her have them right on time.

"Phir bhool gayi thi na."

"Wou asal mein na..."

"Koi baat nahi lekin agey se khayal rakhna."

"Hmmm."

After having a lighted heated conversation they had lunch quite peacefully. After which Khirad went to help the maids assuring Asher that he will not stress herself due to work. After having cleaned up everything Khirad went to her room and noticed Asher engaged on phone meanwhile she went to change. She was adorned in her white salwar suit while Asher was in his white. Asher smiled at her and she responded back,this time not not holding her back.

After finishing his call he sat in front of her holding her hands and intertwining them with his. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows because she was aware of the fact that he was up with something. He just smiled widely in return.

"Packing kar lein madam."

"Packing?"

"Ji humein ghoomne phirne."

"Par..."

"Par war kuch nahi. Hum dono ko aik ache se break ki zaroorat hai."

"Par ja kahan rahe hain?"

"Mrs. Asher Hussain aik tou aap sawal bohat poochti hain."

"Lekin pata tou chale."

"Hum northern areas ki taraf ja rahe hain. Ab chalo mere saath packing karwao.

"Lekin nikalna kab hai?"

"Kal?Itni jaldi mera matlab hai ke..."

"Relax Khirad. Miane sab arrangements kar li hai. Don't worry tumhein koi takleef nahi hogi aur tou aur maine tumhare doctor se bhi permission le li hai. Unka kehna tha ke yeh change tumhare liye acha hoga."

"Thank you Asher yeh sab karne ke liye magar iski koi zarorat nahi..."

"Tumhein nahi hogi zaroorat par humein tou hai."

"Humein?"

"Haan mujhe aur mere baby ko. Tumhein tou hum as a formality saath le ja rahe hain."

Both burst out laughing while Khirad and Asher did packing. They enjoyed with each other. After packing they both lay down on the bed being content. This contentment was because they know that they are there for each other. They stare and smiled looking at each other. They were happy to see the other smiling. After all love is all about caring for the other person. Its about finding your own happiness in the other person. Promising to live by each other till eternity with conviction and trust. Asher and Khirad-the two unifying souls have started their journey of "Back to love".

Precap: Enjoy the beauty of Pakistan with Asher and Khirad!!πŸ˜‰

Finally guys here's the update. I guess this update came quick than the last one, Right? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Finally got over with exams and I am free to update so will try my best to be frequent. Stay tuned and do pour in your valuable suggestions and feedback. 😳 I hope that you guys will enjoy it as much as I did while writing :)

HSFA thumbnail
For pms buddy me plz :)
Those who don't want a pm kindly unfriend me so that I know my readers. 😊
Thanks.
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why this update is short ? or i was so lost that i didn't want it to end :(
Ashar-Khirad The magical duo <3
In starting you almost made my heart fail 😑 i was so angry on Ashar that practically i would have slap him n took khirad with myself to ask her to give me some of Beautiful Outfits LOL πŸ˜†

But it was amazing later..You wrote amazingly the anguish hurt between them.. I m so happy that finally Khirad is giving in trust in him..n Ashar is trying his all efforts to win over her again..

I loved every bit of it :) I want ashar khirad back :(

Loved The nothern Areas idea Wow ! Can't wait for more dear..update soonish..don't get gaib <3